Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco >

chapter 2

by auberginedreamz 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-10-18 - Updated: 2007-10-18 - 380 words

0Unrated
Ashleys P.O.V

We met up after school and we walked home together as we discussed what we were going to do until the concert.
"I have an idea" I said excitedly.
"What" Amber asked.
"I figure since we've been saving money since we were 16 and we both have jobs, we can go apartment hunting. After all we're 18 and we just graduated."
"Thats a great idea." We both had one apartment in peticular in mind. So we talked to the landlord and before we knew it, it was ours. We moved in in a week. We found an apartment in the middle of Spring City. The next week was killer still living at home. Around the middle of the week we started to pack up all of our things until our rooms were completely empty. It took a while to get used to living on our own but we dealt.

Brendon's P.O.V

It was late Friday night it was June 5th or something, i lost track but i was sleeping as best i could giving the conditions of the tour bus. We were on our way to Philly for our last tour in the U.S. I was cold so i went in search of a blanket. I finally found one in the back , it was a quilt. I remember my grandmom telling me when i was a kid that the first person to sleep under a newly knitted quilt would have a dream of the person they were going to marry. I didnt think much of it until later that night, i had this strange dream about this girl. She was really pretty and she was sitting on a dock staring into the water dropping rocks into it. The next morning i told Ryan about it and he just laughed.
Later that week...........

"Are you still having dreams about that girl" Ryan asked. I nodded and thought to myself for a minute.
"Maybe there's a reason im having these dreams" I said to him.
"Honestly Brendon i think your reading too much into this. They're just dreams its not like its reality."
"Whatever" i said to him, I chose to ignore what he said. I actually think they mean something. I just wish i knew what.
Sign up to rate and review this story