Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Ash to Ashley

Chapter 3

by MarioDS01 1 review

A cross-dressing scemes fails at Celadon Gym and Ash is transforms to a real girl called Ashley. Gender Bender Bending Male to Female TG Transformation

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ash,Gary,Professor Oak - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 1123 words

1Hot
Chapter 3: To the Rocket's Secret Hideout
Author's Notes: I have been asked quite a few times of while Erika used a formula to change Ash to a real girl. Well one of the reasons is the Celadon gym is pretty much an exclusive all girls gym place and males are not really welcomed there. Another is Erika was a little made a boy would Cross-Dress as a girl to sneak into the gym. And also Erika kind of wanted to try out the formula on a male to see if it works. Oh, BTW the blond hair wig on Ash now Ashley on her head is now her real hair. Now to continue this story.
While Ashley was going toward the Game Corner she realized that she is still wearing a dress. So with Pikachu she went to a place where she hide a bag with her trainer clothes and took off the dress and slippers and put on her trainer's uniform and shoes on and her cap. Sadly, it seems to clothes were baggy on her body since it became a little smaller. She will need to tailor them up, but she wanted to go to the game corner first. She put the dress and slippers in the bag to keep them and left them in the safe place to take later since for some reason she kind of liked the dress.
She went inside the game corner with Pikachu on her side. It was indeed a gambling place full of slot machines. She ignores them and saw the Team Rocket member next to a poster. She went up to him to get info. Then the Rocket member wanted a fight and they found. He was no trouble to beat and ran off. Then Ashley checked the poster and found a switch and pressed it and a secret door open and she went inside there.
"This must be the Rocket's secret base Pikachu" said Ashley. "Pika" said Pikachu being amazed of the place herself. And in the base Ashley did run into plenty of members of Team Rocket there. And sadly all of them were guys and it did not really help Ashley. They keep eying here and other naughty things and if really creped out Ashley. "Well Pikachu, I think I have more respect for girls who get creped out of certain guys" said Ashley and Pikachu nodded in agreement since she is a girl too.
Then Ashley went to a weird place that was full of this floors that moved you in a certain direction and you spun around until you hit a wall or a pad. "Man, I am getting dizzy doing these floors" said Ashley. "Pika" said Pikachu dizzy herself. "I guess I will never be a ballerina anytime soon" said Ashley. Then after a while Ashley found a Team Rocket member with a key needed to get the boss of Team Rocket.
She used the Elevator and used the key to open certain doors. There were more team Rocket member protecting their boss, but they were no problem to defeat. Then she laid eyes on the Boss himself with a Persian next to him. "I see that I meet the girl who is causing trouble in the hideout, by the way my name is Giovanni" said Giovanni Ashley was pretty speechless, she never felt so scared see a man and he was scary looking, maybe because she is a girl. "Won't talk eh? Maybe a battle with me should fix you up, I hope you don't disappoint me" said Giovanni
Then the 2 started to fight. Good thing Ashley had the right Pokemon to take his down. The good thing is, he does not use status attacks like Erika, but his Pokemon had good strength and defense. Even his Persian fought on his party. After a while and maybe a potion or 2 later, Ashley beaten Giovanni "I'm impressed that you beaten me, what's your name?" asked Giovanni "Ashley Ketchum" said Ashley. "Well Ashley, it will not be the last time we meet, I hope to see you again in one of my other operations" said Giovanni and disappeared into the shadows.
An item was left behind. "I wonder what this is" said Ashley and picked up the item. The item said is was an item called the Slith Scope by the Slith Company. "Hmm...This item I heard is suppose to reveal any ghost who or what he or she is" said Ashley then pull away the item. Shed went and used the elevator to get out of the Hideout. She was glad she was out. "Now to tailor my Trainer's uniform" said Ashley.
She walked out of the Game Corner and first went to her bag at the safe hiding place. She slipped out of the Trainer's uniform and put back on the dress so she had something one. Then she went to a place were they do Tailoring. She gave the uniform to the Tailor and paid the person and told her what changes need to be made and the Tailor got measures of her body.
Ashley had a little time to kill and decided to make some calls. She first called her mother and told what happened to her. She could see her mother almost faint on the Video Phone monitor. He mother told her she will make sure to change her records. And her mother said it might be nice to have a daughter once she gets use to her.
Then Ashley called Professor Oak of what happen. Oak was shocked but kept much calmer then her mother. He then was able to wireless access Ashley's Pokedex and a camera on the Video Phone took her picture to place in the memory of the Pokedex. Then there was a place to create a new Trainer Card and Oak help to make a new official one for her with the info that she got the 4 Badges and such and show that she is an official trainer with her new photo on it. Ashley thanked Professor Oak for his help.
Then after the calls the adjustments were done on Her Trainer uniform. It looked pretty similar to what she had as a male. One difference it that it had a cute skirt on it and she decided to have it to look nice but was still easy enough to move around in and it fitted her right. She then left the building to head for the Pokemon Tower full of Pokemon Grave sites.
After Ashley hanged up the phone with Professor Oak, he started thinking of his grandson. He was wondering how Gary would react if he saw Ashley as a real girl...
To Be Continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story