Categories > Original > Erotica > Rebellion

Rebellion

by AgentRoyGBiv 0 reviews

Sex, questioning one's sexuality, drama; all this and more in the story of sixteen year old Echo sent to a certain camp for a reason he didn't even know. (Yaoi warning!)

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 2189 words

1Funny
The door swung open and a woman stepped inside, clad in something that could only be described as a pink monstrosity stepped in. Blonde hair perfectly styled, the woman held a megaphone in hand. "Good morning, my darlings! Time to get up and greet the day!" She said brightly, her high pitched voice amplified tenfold by the instrument in her hand. "Wake up!"
Blanket covered figured groaned, shifting every so often. "Fuck off." One mumbled.
"I said wake up!" The woman screamed into the amplifier, one perfectly manicured hand balling up into a fist. "NOW!"
She beamed as sleepy bodies rolled out of uniform beds. Marching through the large room, heels clicking loudly, she continued to speak into the megaphone even though she was less than five feet away from everyone else. "It's so wonderful to see your bright, beautiful faces! Look at you, sleeping away your youth! Thank our Heavenly Father that I'm here to wake you all every morning!" Ignoring a rather rude comment, she stopped in the middle of the room. "Come on, speak, my little angels!"
"What the fuck are you wearing?"
Ignoring the snickers, she clicked the megaphone on. "I said speak!"
Male voices groaned in pain from the loud sound so early in the morning, a few swearing before they spoke in a joined, clearly annoyed tone. "Good morning, Mrs. Clark." They grumbled.
"And a good morning to you all! Was the filth from your bodies, brush away the sin from your teeth and get dressed! We have a new member to our happy family!" The blond woman, Mrs. Clark said enthusiastically, her free hand waving wildly before she turned around on three inch heels towards the door she had come in. “In the “Togetherness” Room in one hour, everyone! Remember, love yourself all you want, no one another!”
The door slammed shut and a handful of teenage boys stood by their beds, each face filled with the slight confusion that seemed to follow Mrs. Clark.
Raising a hand, the smallest of them spoke, his tone slightly amused. “...Did she just tell us to play with ourselves?”
“Yeah...” One of the boys muttered as he shuffled towards the bathroom,
“...That’s scary..”

The “Togetherness” Room was a large room filled with flowers, most of them pink. Posters symbolizing unity and equality covered the walls, the occasional one so subtly implying a religious ideal. Benches sat in the center, the first three rows filled with sleepy, disgruntled and muttering boys and girls. In the front of the room stood a podium, a bright smiley face painted on it.
Mrs. Clark bounced out, her usual smile that could only be described as creepy on her face as she stood behind the podium. Placing her hands on either side of the stand, she leaned forward and spoke into the microphone. “Good morning, children!”
“Step away from the mic, we can hear you!” A girl called, scowling up at the ever cheery Mrs. Clark from her seat, looking none too pleased to be in the pink uniform that had been forced onto her.
The blond woman clearly didn’t seem to comprehend the fact that the microphone obviously wasn’t needed since all of her listeners were seated right in front of her. Continuing to speak, she smiled at the irritated teenagers, ignoring the angry glares that were sent her way. “As I said before, we have a new camper to grace our presence! Everyone, give a big, happy hello to Echo!” She announced, turning towards the door.
Twenty five bodies mimicked their counselor, varying degrees of interest on their faces.
No one came into the room.
Mrs. Clark blinked a few times, the smile fading before she renewed it. “Echo!”
Again, no one came into the room.
“Echo!”
Giggles filled the room and the blond woman stormed away from the podium, flinging open the door. She disappeared for a few moments before returning with a disgruntled and confused looking teenage boy.
His dark hair hung over various parts of his face, brown eyes taking in the room and various faces as he was pretty much dragged up to the small podium, forced to look down at a bunch of strangers.
Patting her new camper on the back, she tilted her head up to look at him. “Echo is from Albany...do we know where that is, campers?” She awaited an answer and upon only receiving only a few coughs, she nodded. “That’s right! New York! What’s it like there, Echo?” She seemed to place a heavy, disturbing emphasis on his face.
He stared at her. Why was she saying his name like that?
“That’s lovely! Now, tell us why you’re joining us!”
“Uh...” Echo looked around the room before shrugging.
“Come on, sweetie!”
He shook his head. “I don’t know.”
And he didn’t. Things had been going so well back home. He had friends, a girlfriend, good grades, a loving home...it was all just perfect. Then, everything started changing. People who had been his friends before would avoid him and whisper to others when they thought he wasn’t looking at them. His girlfriend had become distant and before he knew it, so had his parents. The soon to be seventeen year old just didn’t understand it. Everyone and everything around him had changed.
His parents packed his things for him and without a word of explanation, he was sent off to some strange camp. Before he knew it, he was standing in front of a bunch of teenagers dressed in pink and blue pastels that reminded him of Easter.
Echo gulped, turning brown eyes down to meet the strange woman’s. “I really don’t know. I don’t even know where I am!” His tone grew a bit panicked and Mrs. Clark shushed him, rubbing his back gently.
“Shh...quiet down, little lamb.” She cooed softly. “You’re in a wonderful, magical place.”
The teenager blinked. Disney World?
Throwing her arms up in the air, she spun one, pink frilly skirt flowing around her before she finally spoke. “This is Camp Better Yourself!”
“I’m not on drugs!” He exclaimed, holding his hands up in front of himself.
“I should hope not. No, it’s a different kind of camp.”
Looking down at his lean, muscular form, he raised an eyebrow. “Am I fat?”
She shrieked with laughter, waving a hand. “Oh, your kind would say that!”
His kind? Echo scowled. What the hell?! “You have something against Greeks?” He asked, glancing towards the human Easter eggs when a few began to laugh.
“No, darling. We love everyone here.”
“So does Barney, why am I here?”
“Because you’re gay.”
Brown eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. The sixteen year old brunet simply gaped at the older woman, unable to react for a moment. Stuttering , Echo shook his head. “I-I am not gay! No, I have a girlfriend! I am not gay!”
Patting his back, she turned towards the group of teenagers,. “Yes, you are or you wouldn’t be with us.”
“I wanna call my Mom!”
“Shush now, baby homo. Now, Echo, here at Camp Better Yourself, we have a series of proven to work programs that will turn you into a healthy, normal and useful part of society!” Mrs. Clark announced. “Now, go sit down next to that lovely, young lady in the front.”
He stood there, shocked. “But...but...”
“Echo, go sit.”
“I’m not gay!” The brunet insisted, shaking his head. “I am not!”
“You are so.”
“I am not!”
“You are so.”
“Nothing goes near my ass!”
The blond woman gasped. “We do not discuss such atrocities in the “Togetherness” Room! That is for the “Confession” Room!”
Brown eyes filled with confusion. This wasn’t right! He wasn’t gay! His girlfriend-Emily-he had her! And he didn’t even know any gay people! Didn’t they tend to...congregate?”
“I said sit!” Mrs. Clark pointed towards the benches.
Echo took one step forward and promptly fell over.
Mrs. Clark squealed, falling her wrists as she danced in place. “Oh my god! Stay calm, my precious children!” She cried out, holding up tow hands before running to aid the fallen teenager. “He fainted!”
A small, dark haired boy snorted. “Oh, he is so one of us.”

God...his head hurt. Trying his best to ignore the pounding sensation between his eyes, Echo groaned, shifting a bit. What was covering him? He opened his eyes slightly, surprised to find that he was laying down in a bed.
"Ooooh! The Princess is up!" An excited voice squealed from somewhere in the room.
Rushed footsteps stopped at his bed and a very surprised Echo blinked up at two faces.
Both of them seemed to be of the same age, fifteen at the youngest, definitely not above seventeen. Both of them were clad in a blue shirt with their names on the front in big, bold letters and a pair of khaki pants.
"Hey there, handsome!" One announced, a bright smile revealing straight, in ordinarily white teeth. His was slightly rounded, still baring boyish traces. Bright blue, rounded eyes seemed to complete the illusion of youth. Pushing long locks of shining black hair behind his shoulders, he tipped his head slightly to the side. "You okay? You didn't hit your head or anything?"
Echo slowly sat up, wincing as he placed a hand on the side of his head. "I think I may have but I'm alright-" His eyes flicked down to the boy's shirt, glad to see that all of the boy's hair wasn't covering his name. "-Reilly."
Seeming pleased by the use of his name, Reilly nodded. "Good. Cuz the nurse is just as creepy as Mrs. Clark only she gets to touch you in places."
Okay...that was just scary. Echo blinked at Reilly for a moment before looking at the other boy, glancing down at his shirt to see his name.
Brooklyn. This boy smiled at Echo, his grin more haughty and confident than Reilly's sweet, sparkling smile. Sandy blond hair fell over his eyes, the black bandana he wore somehow failing to keep the thick locks in place. His face and body were on the thin side, he kind of looked like he needed a good meal. Blue-green eyes were bare visible from behind the curtain of hair. "Hey."
He was...confused. Why were these two here? Echo looked from boy to boy, frowning slightly. There were definitely more boys in this camp and not one of them was in the room...except for these two. Oh god, what if they were going to rape him or something?! Was this place like jail? The sixteen year old's face turned into a look of horror at the very idea of being camp bitch.
The smallest of them, Reilly, sighed before sitting down on the bed next to his new roommate and poking his cheek. "Look, honey. You're with us until your eighteenth birthday, your parents take you out of this hellhole, or until Mrs. Peroxide says you've been cured. We should learn to get along and be friends, it'll be easier for you."
"Uh..." Echo blinked at them, putting a hand over his face where he'd been poked.
Reilly shook his head before tipping it slightly to the side again, a motion that reminded the newest camper of an owl. "You from Albany? Brook and I are from around there. I'm from Syracuse."
"Let me guess, Brooklyn is from Brooklyn." Echo said, chancing a nervous smile to the blond.
Snorting, he shook his head. "Naw, stupid. Jersey."
"Oh..."
Reilly slapped at his older friend in a rather girlish fashion, inciting an irritated grunt from the boy. "Brookie, you be nice! He's new?"
"So?"
He rolled his eyes, turning back to Echo. "Excuse Brooklyn, he's suffering from a terrible disease known as 'Asshole Syndrome.' It's advanced. So tragic." The small brunet said, shaking his head and wiping away an imaginary tear.
Echo smiled. Okay, he was starting to like Reilly already...but he got the feeling that everyone liked the small boy. He just had a magnetic personality, a smile that you couldn't help but return. "...It's alright..."
"He's just upset because no one wants to climb on up there and fuck his tall ass." Reilly waved a hand before giggling at the irritated look on Brooklyn's face. Standing up, he put a hand on a slender hip. "Alright. From now on, Echo hangs out with us, Brookie baby. Yay! We'll have a third Musketeer again!"
"Again...?" Echo blinked, looking up at Reilly with a slightly confused look. "What happened to the third one?"
Sighing, he shook his head. "He decided that he was straight and won't hang out with a bunch of 'fags'. Honey, I'm telling you this now." Reilly twirled a long strand of hair around his finger. "Anyone who leaves this camp and says that they're straight is a liar. If you're sent here gay, you leave here gay. They just shove your ass back in the closet."
Sign up to rate and review this story