Categories > Original > Erotica > Rebellion

Carey

by AgentRoyGBiv 4 reviews

A southern drawl is enough to attract anyone's attention.

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 1995 words

2Original
“Alright, darling. There are twenty five kids here at Camp Whatever.” Reilly said, holding up one small hand and opening and closing it five times. The teenager motioned towards one of the brightly colored cabins with the same hand before letting it rest on his hip. “Thirteen girls and twelve boys. We’re allowed to talk to the girls but not in the cabins, like anything would happen anyway.”
Following his newfound friend, Echo’s gaze traveled over the area, taking in all of the new sights. A flash of pink caught his eye and he turned his head to look at the group of girls gathered around a bright pink table. Turning back to look at Reilly, he let his eyes slide over the boy’s slim figure, taking in the almost feminine curves.
“Oh. And that’s not allowed either.”
“Huh?” The taller boy raised an eyebrow.
Smirking, Reilly paused to look up at Echo. “You just checked me out. Mrs. Clark catches you doing that and she’ll take away your phone privileges for a week.”
“I did not!” Echo shot back, crossing his arms across his chest, tone offended. “Don’t be so cocky.”
“Honey, I know when someone is checking me out. It’s alright...just don’t get caught doing it.” The smaller boy said, shrugging before walking again. His long, black hair fell down to his waist, flowing almost like a cape when he moved.
Echo reached out and pulled his hand back. ...He wanted to touch.
“My feet hurt. Come on, sit down over here.” The smaller boy motioned towards a grassy patch underneath a tree, wandering towards it with small, graceful steps. “Alright...let’s see...what else should you know...” Reilly plopped down once he reached the tree, leaning against the rough bark.
Everything was...weird. Back home, Echo hadn’t even really talked to the gay kids and apparently everyone thought he was one of them. Those kids...just kept to themselves. Sure, the occasional jock with too much time of his hands would go harass one but other than that, they were ignored. Like a horrible secret.
Echo sighed, sitting down next to his friend. Idly plucking at the grass, he examined each blade before tossing them aside.
“There are certain groups...cliques, if you will. I dunno, seems like wherever teenagers go, people form cliques and such. Separate groups. Even if it’s just two people, they form their own little group.” Reilly gestured wildly as he spoke, small hands flying everywhere. Every so often, he would flip his hair over his shoulders and slap Echo across the face with the long, thick strands. “Um...let’s see...oh! Okay, me and Brooklyn are kind of mismatched but we’re the greeters! We take all newcomers under our wings. Brook has been here for a while. Me...um, four months.”
“What about school?” Echo interrupted, raising an eyebrow. “You’re not old enough to have graduated already.”
“They have classes here...we get tutors and such. That’s why this place is so expensive. See, the school is over there.” Looking around, the boy pointed towards a stark white building. “Kay, back to groups. You have the ones who are like “Oh noes, I’m gay and will burn in hell! Please fix me!”, the lovely, scary lesbians who will beat your ass, the scary gay men who will beat your ass again, the random emo kids, the random happy people-”
Echo frowned. “You’re stereotyping everyone.”
“Oh, so what? Everyone does it, it’s unavoidable, go with the flow.”
“Doesn’t seem right.”
Reilly rolled his eyes. “Fine, go forward, make a new friend without being aware.”
“It’s not like sex, Reilly...you don’t need protection to talk to people.”
“...I need to get laid.”
Echo blinked. “You didn’t need to say that.”
“Like you’ve never done it.” The smaller boy snorted.
“With a girl.”
Reilly’s nose wrinkled. “Ew...really?”
“Yeah!”
“You didn’t need to say that.”
Rolling his eyes as Reilly started to laugh, Echo shook his head. A bell rang four times and the smaller of the two said, wiping off his behind of any dirt or grass that may have gathered there. “Come on, sporty. We can’t be late or the Barbie bitch will get all pissy.”
“Late? For what?” Echo stood, putting a hand in his pockets.
“You’ll see.”

Looking around the brightly colored room, Echo raised an eyebrow as he saw a circle of chairs in the center. Reilly walked towards them and sat in one, sighing. “Come along...you must join in, lovie.”
Lovie? Did Reilly even know his real name? Echo cautiously followed suit, turning his head to watch more teenagers file in, some looking eager, some looking irritated.
It took a total of five minutes for the rest of the campers to arrive, Brooklyn taking his place next to Reilly and greeting the boy by fiddling with his hair. A quiet buzz of conversation had just begun and Mrs. Clark burst in, beaming at everyone. "Good afternoon, children!" She exclaimed cheerily, bouncing in and taking a seat. The woman clasped her hands in the center of her chest, beaming at everyone. "Oh, you have no idea...I just love seeing you babies in a circle, united, equal...it's just so beautiful!"
Oh, god. This woman was completely insane. Echo stared at her, mouth open slightly.
"Oh! Everyone, we have our newest member, Echo, joining us for the first time! Does anyone want to tell him what we do here?" Only one hand shot up and the blond woman smiled. "Jaelyn?"
A girl beamed, her already pink cheeks growing a deeper red. Pushing a lock of carefully styled blond hair out of her face, she turned slightly to look at Echo. "Every Sunday at four o'clock, we get together to confess our past sins before camp and anything bad we have done over the past week." Jaelyn announced, her tone bubbly, head bobbing as she spoke.
...Was she part bobble head? Echo blinked, nodding slowly. "...Kay."
Mrs. Clark clapped her hands. "Someone demonstrate for him! Reilly, do you have anything to say?"
"I really need to get laid." The boy replied, crossing his arms across his chest after flipping his hair out of his face.
Leaning forward, she shook her head. "Oh, you poor boy. How does that make you feel? Guilty? Don't worry, someday soon you will be able to feel that way about a girl like normal people.""
Reilly snorted. "I'm not guilty, I'm horny."
"Poor baby..."
"Yeah, I know. Someone fix me." The small boy whined, wiggling slightly and scooting just a bit closer to Brooklyn. "...Now."
A few of the teenagers started to laugh, Echo put a hand over his mouth to hide his smile. Brooklyn grinned, obviously interested in the offer.
Mrs. Clark smiled. "Don't worry, honey. You're going to be all better someday."
"Oh, I hope so."
"Let's see...Brooklyn, why don't you tell us of a past event." The blond woman smiled at the tall boy.
Brooklyn shrugged, idly scratching at the side of his neck before sighing. "Um. Uh, okay. We were supposed to be studying but things got kind of carried away and we started to kiss and stuff. I pinned him down to the bed and started to attack the side of his neck. You know, sucking, biting..."
Wide eyed, Echo's face burned and he stared in disbelief at the shaggy haired teen. Reilly grinned, urging his friend to go on. A few others seemed particularly interested as well.
"Yeah, and you should have heard the sounds he started to make. Like, these moans that turned into little whimpers, god, that was hot. Then he unbuttoned my jeans and-"
"Brooklyn!" The counselor interrupted, shaking a perfectly manicured finger at the boy. "We do not tell stories of our sinful conquests here! You tell what you've done so we can help you figure out why that is wrong."
He blinked. "What if I don't think it's wrong?" The blond boy scowled, crossing his arms and slouching in his seat.
She shook her head. "Premarital intercourse is wrong, especially if it's between two males or two females."
"Yeah, yeah..." Brooklyn seemed to withdraw into an angry shell, pouting as he glared down at his beaten Converse sneakers.
"Aw, Reilly, make him feel better." Mrs. Clark cooed.
"I'd love to but I'd get in trouble."
The blond woman sighed. "Reilly, stop making inappropriate jokes, they're not funny."
"Funny to me...." The boy muttered, rolling his eyes.
"Echo, I'm sorry. Reilly and Brooklyn don't seem to want to cooperate right now." She apologized to the slightly confused teenager. Turning in her chair, she smiled at another boy. "Carey, how do you feel?"
Green eyes lifted and the boy, Carey, looked up at Mrs. Clark. "Um...alright?" He responded, a thick Southern drawl in his words.
Southern? Echo turned his attention towards Carey, examining him. The kid was gay and from the South? Wasn't that a place where everyone was all homophobic and what not? Poor kid...
Strawberry blond hair fashioned in a stylish pixie cut, Carey's face held an almost elfin appearance to it. Towards the end of his nose, a slight incline was chiseled into his features, a detail that amused the newest camper. The name "Peter Pan" popped into mind the moment he laid eyes on the boy.
"Come on, honey, it's alright. We're all here to support you and make you better." The counselor urged, nodding her head as she spoke to assume a look of concern.
Carey frowned. "Ain't got nothin' to really talk about. I wanna go home..."
"Do you still like men?" Mrs. Clark raised an eyebrow.
"Well, yeah."
"Then, no."
Features turning into an irritated pout, the strawberry blond leaned forward. "For cryin' out loud, that's bull, ya frizzly ol' woman!"
She blinked. "You better be happy I never know what you're saying." Carey made a sound of frustration.
Three irritated teenagers, twenty three to go.

Three hours. For three hours she rattled on and on about how sinful they were for being attracted to the same sex. She made them discuss their feelings, do little trust exercises...in short, she tortured them.
Echo wandered out, sighing. That...sucked but Reilly's comments amused him...and so did Carey.
Not that the boy had even said anything after he was called on the first time. He just had a very expressive face. Whenever something amused him, the corners of his mouth would twitch slightly before he smiled, nose crinkling a little. Whenever he frowned, he'd duck his head a bit and look down, chewing on his lower lip. And when Mrs. Clark started to rant, he would stare at her, eyes narrowed slightly as if he was imaging different ways to kill her.
It was cute.
Wait, what?
Boys. Weren't. Cute. God, what was wrong with him? Shaking his head, the brunet caught sight of a shock of blond hair. Carey had walked right past him.
The blond was of medium height, five foot seven or around that. Not bad for someone who wasn't done growing. Muscles in his back flexed when he walked, the camp issued shirt tight enough to reveal the curve in his spine that led down to a muscular-
"Wow, you're one of those quiet, unexpected freaks, huh?"
Reilly's voice ripped him from his thoughts and Echo blinked, staring down at his friend. "Huh?"
"You looked like you wanted to rape Car...eat him alive." The small brunet replied, a slight smile on his lips.
"Did not."
Shrugging, he shook his head. "Fine, whatever. I hope you have enough air in that closet of your's." Ignoring the looks Echo gave him, Reilly glanced in the direction...Carey was gone. "Wouldn't try and go after him though. He's got a boyfriend."
Sign up to rate and review this story