Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Watch Your Back Rachel

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

Rachel is warned

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-20 - 1563 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 30-

Kara and I both walked into class late, at the exact same time.

You’d think because Kara left before me, she’d get to class before me? No, of course not, this is Kara we’re talking about. She had to fix her make up and her hair to make sure she looked perfect before she walked in.

Our teacher wasn’t too happy about us coming to class late. But let us sit with our friends because she was feeling “generous”.

I sighed as I slammed my books on the table and sat down between Ray and Scarlet.

Gerard leaned over.

“What was that about before?” Gerard whispered at me.

“What was what?” I asked.

“That between you and Kara.” Gerard whispered.

“Nothing.” I shrugged.

Gerard looked at me strange, leaning back slightly.

“I need to talk to you later. There’s a few things that we need to clear up.” I whispered smartly.

Fuck it, I don’t care how much I hate the bitch, I couldn’t help but let her words affect me somehow. There was no harm in asking right? I just wanted to make sure she was lying. That’s all.

Gerard leant back in his seat and focused on the teacher.

“We’ll be starting this semesters major assignment today. You’ll all be working in pairs or in groups of three.” The teacher explained, scribbling random things on the board.

I felt Scarlet nudge me under the table.

I turned my head and smiled at her.

“And to change things up a bit, I’ll be choosing you’re partner.” The teacher finished.

I slammed my fist on the table softly as the whole class groaned at once.

The teacher ignored this as she brought out her class roll.

“Now I don’t want any arguments, and anyone who argues will automatically be sent to the principal. Part of this exercise is to get out of your comfort zone and talk to new people.” The teacher said.

I raised my eyebrow.

She can’t be serious.

The teacher went down the list, assigning everyone with a partner.

“Kara Price, you’ll be with Rachel.” The teacher said loudly.

Great, just my fucking luck.

I stared blankly at the teacher before bashing my head on the table.

“Don’t be too excited Rachel.” The teacher said sarcastically.

“Now Rachel, move your stuff over to Kara so you can start.” The teacher ordered.

I looked up over Kara and she smiled sweetly.

“What if the person you’re with, you utterly hate and can hardly stand to be in the same room with?” I asked.

“Well then you’ll just have to get over it.” The teacher said simply.

I opened my mouth to say something, before the teacher cut ahead of me.

“I don’t want any arguments, if you argue Rachel, I’ll have to send you to the principal, and neither of us want that.” The teacher said; turning away to continue assigning the few people left with partners.

I sighed and picked up my books.

I slowly walked over to Kara’s table, deciding weather or not it would be a good idea to make a break for the door.

“Today would be nice.” The teacher sighed.

I groaned and threw my books down across from where Kara was sitting.

“Little less attitude maybe Rachel?” The teacher suggested smartly.

From across the room I heard Ray and Gerard snicker.

Ah, I could just kill em all today.

I looked over at Kara and saw her twirling her pencil in her hair.

I sighed and opened my book.

“I don’t want to be with you anymore than you want to be with me.” Kara said suddenly.

“But, I’d like to get a good mark on this. So you better shut you pretty little mouth and work, or I’ll make you sorry.” Kara threatened lowly, making sure no one else heard her.

I snickered and wrote some notes down from the board in my book.

I tucked a huge piece of hair behind me ear, as it was annoyingly getting in the way constantly.

The teacher had now stepped out of the room for a few minutes, which caused most of the class to stop working and talk to their friends from across the room.

“Hey look, Rachel got so emo she cut herself.” Jeremy said loudly, causing almost everyone to turn around and look.

Fuck!… So that’s why I had my hair in my eyes? Oh yeah, it was too. Shit.

“Yeah, but looks like she was crying so much, she couldn’t see what she was doing and cut herself in the wrong place.” One of Jeremy’s friends laughed.

I looked up.

I was so fucking sick of being called emo. But I was even sicker of Jeremy.

I had to get him back… And I knew exactly how.

“Hey Jeremy. Did you get some help to fix that problem you had where you wet your pants every time you’d laugh?” I said smartly.

Jeremy immediately stopped laughing.

I smiled sweetly at him.

When I was younger, my Mum and Jeremy’s Mum were really good friends. I mean, REALLY good friends. Which caused us to have to hang around each other a lot. Great fun it was, hold for sarcasm.

“Whatever are you talking about Rachel?” Jeremy asked; trying to act unfazed.

“I think you know what I’m talking about Jeremy Greg Ray.” I said smartly.

Jeremy froze, and the class began to laugh at him.

Ha, got him twice!

Funny thing is, what I had just said was true. He did a serious problem with wetting his pants whenever he would laugh, and his middle name is Greg. He hates it, and I know it.

Ah, sweet revenge.

The teacher walked back into the class and everyone fell silent and bolted to their seats.

Jeremy looked over at me like he was ready to jump the table and skin me alive.

I smiled sweetly at him and waved.

He mouthed the words “You’re dead” to me and I laughed.

Kara sat back down in the chair across from me; I turned my smile over to her.

“He’s not going to let you get away with that.” Kara said.

“I know. But I’ll make sure everyone knows all of his little secrets.” I said playfully.

Kara snickered.

“You don’t think it’s true?” I said, looking up and pulling a shocked face.

“Do me a favor and ask him about his first day of school.” I said sweetly.

God I love being a bitch sometimes.

“Do me a favor and ask Gerard about the night at the lake.” Kara replied back just as sweet.

I looked down and focused on my book…

*

I walked into the room smiling. Yes, I had just thrown another insult at Kara.

I looked straight ahead at my friends. They didn’t look happy.

“Ah great. What the fuck did I do now?” I sighed as I sat down in a warm, sunlit corner.

“The question should be. What haven’t you done now.” Scarlet said angrily.

“I’m not following.” I said quietly.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing saying all those things about Jeremy?! You know what he’s capable of, and you know the type of contacts he has!” Ray said in a high-pitched squeaky voice.

“I damn well know what he’s capable of, and I’m well aware of his contacts.” I said.

“But I have way more ways to get him back then he can imagine.” I laughed.

“You think this is a joke Rachel?!” Gerard said loudly.

“You’re all forgetting one, very important, huge fact… Our mothers were great friends back in the day. Remember?” I said quietly.

I watched as realization washed over each one of their faces.

“So, what you said about him class was true?” Lily guessed.

I smiled and nodded.

They all erupted into laughter. Even Mikey and Frank, who, weren’t even there… I’m guessing the other’s filled them in when I wasn’t there.

“So yes, I know a lot about the kid, I probably know some of the most embarrassing things about him…” I said, smiling.

“But still. I’d watch you’re back Rachel. I don’t really trust Jeremy…” Frank said.

I shrugged.

“So what else do you know?” Mikey asked, leaning forward.

“Nothing you people need to be told right now.” I replied quickly.

“Why not?” Mikey wined.

“Because.” I wined back.

“And you guys can’t say anything to anyone about us knowing each other when we were little. It’s not exactly a thing to be proud of.” I sighed.

“Hey Rach…” Ashley started suddenly.

“Ya?” I said, looking over at her.

“What was that thing on your face? The thing Jeremy pointed out…” Ashley asked quietly.

“You mean this?” I said, pulling my hair away from my face so they could all see my cut.

Scarlet, Lily, Tegan, Ray and Frank gasped softly as Ashley nodded.

I took a deep breath in and let it out loudly and slowly.

I began to explain everything to them that has been happening to me in the last few months…
Sign up to rate and review this story