Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Is It True?

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

Rachel finds out the truth...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-25 - Updated: 2007-10-25 - 1579 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 31-

Gerard and I sat on the floor in the middle of Gerard’s bedroom.

“So… Are you going to talk to me about what you said in class this morning?” Gerard said.

“Huh?” I asked, confused.

“You said you needed to talk to me, that there’s a few things you needed to clear up.” Gerard reminded.

“Oh yeah.” I remembered.

I sighed.

“This’ll probably sound… Stupid?… But, just, tell me the truth. Don’t lie to me, cause I’ll find out. You know I will.” I said slowly.

“When you left this morning, and I was, ah, talking, to Kara… She said a few things… That, I’m not really sure are true.” I explained quietly.

“Things like?…” Gerard asked, trying to hurry it along.

“She said that… She’d sucked you off way to many times to count. And that you gladly returned the favor.” I explained.

Even though it was slight, I could tell that Gerard had tensed up.

“Gerard?” I asked, making him jump and look up, but not at me.

“Is it true?” I asked.

“Yeah…” Gerard said quietly.

“Did you scream her name every time you came?” I asked.

“What the hell kind of question is that?!” Gerard said defensively.

“Just answer it Gerard.” I said in a bored tone.

“Yes okay. When I came, I screamed her name. Are you happy now?” Gerard said angrily.

“What the fuck have I done?!” I said loudly.

“You expect me to be happy with you asking me all these questions?” Gerard said loudly.

“Well, I wouldn’t need to ask all the questions if you hadn’t of lied to me!” I shouted.

“LIED to you?!” Gerard screamed.

“How the fuck did I lie to you?” Gerard shouted.

“I asked you, how far you’d gone with Kara, and you looked me in the eye and said that all you did was kiss!” I screamed.

“Does it really matter how far we went?!” Gerard yelled.

“No, it doesn’t. But what matters is the fact that you didn’t tell me. Like I was going to freak out or something!” I shouted.

“But you would’ve freaked!” Gerard screamed.

“No I wouldn’t of!” I screamed.

“I don’t see why I needed to tell you.” Gerard said.

“Whatever Gerard.” I sighed, walking to the door.

“But just answer ONE more question for me.” I said.

Gerard looked at me.

“Fine.” Gerard sighed, sitting down.

I breathed out loudly.

“Kara said to ask you about the night at the lake…” I said quickly.

I was scared of what the answer was going to be. If what Kara had said was, true… Then what did she mean by this?

“Promise you won’t be mad?” Gerard said quietly, looking down.

“No, I’m not promising anything. Because when you say that, it usually ends up being something bad.” I said.

“We, ah, kinda had sex…” Gerard stuttered softly.

“WHAT?!” I squealed.

“I knew you’d get mad!” Gerard said loudly.

“I have a fucking right to get mad!” I screamed.

“How? People have sex Rachel!” Gerard screamed.

“That’s not my point Gerard!” I yelled.

“Then what is your point, Rachel?” Gerard said smartly.

“My point is, before we had sex, you had me believing that you were a virgin!” I screamed.

“I was a virgin!” Gerard defended loudly.

“How do you fucking figure that Gerard? You have sex, you’re not a virgin anymore!” I yelled.

Gerard sighed and sat on his bed.

“It wasn’t sex, sex.” Gerard said.

“And how is that?” I said smartly.

“I didn’t actually… Enter her. We had clothes on.” Gerard admitted quietly.

“And it wasn’t really a, thrusting action… It was more of a, grinding hips action.” Gerard added softly.

I sighed and sat next to Gerard.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked quietly.

“I didn’t know how…” Gerard said quietly.

“You do realize this wouldn’t of been as bad if you would’ve told me before?” I asked.

“Yeah… Probably.” Gerard whispered.

“But, just so you know, we were drunk we it happened…” Gerard said, looking up at me.

I sighed and got up and walked over to the door again.

“Just so you know, I’m not mad at you…” I said without turning to look at Gerard and opening the door and walk out the room.

I walked down the stairs slowly.

“Everything okay Hun?” Donna asked as I sat on a stool at the counter.

“Yeah, everything’s okay.” I said quietly.

“I heard yelling from upstairs, I was going to come up, but decided not to.” Donna said.

“Probably good that you didn’t. I don’t think Gerard would’ve taken it well…” I said softly.

“You sure you’re okay?” Donna asked.

“You wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve been asked that in the last couple of days.” I chuckled.

“But yeah, I’ll be okay.” I said kindly.

“Well, if you need anything, you know where I’ll be.” Donna said before starting to walk out the room.

“Donna?” I asked.

“Hmm?” Donna mumbled, stopping and turning to face me.

“I don’t mean this in a harsh way, but, did you hear what we were arguing about?” I said.

“No actually. Why? Was it bad?” Donna answered.

“Kinda. But I dunno if Gerard told you, that’s all.” I said quietly.

“I told her.” Gerard said as he walked into the kitchen.

“Told me what?” Donna said, clearly confused.

“About what happened between me and Kara.” Gerard said.

“Oh, you didn’t tell Rachel that?” Donna asked.

I shook my head and Gerard avoided the question.

“Well, I can see where you’re coming from Rachel.” Donna said.

“Mum! What the hell are you doing? You’re not supposed to take sides!” Gerard said loudly.

“BUT.” Donna said loudly.

“I see where Gerard is coming from as well…” Donna finished.

“You, Gerard, should have told Rachel when she’d asked if anything had happened between you and Kara, and not lie to her… But you Rachel, I think should just let it go, so Gerard had a little fun with Kara? It was bound to happen. She is a little skank.” Donna explained.

I burst out laughing.

“But I know why you would be upset, it’s the fact that you were lied to.” Donna said.

“And that’s my thought of the day, you two can figure the rest out yourselves.” Donna said loudly, walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I giggled.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier, and, have you to find out through her.” Gerard said quietly, looking down.

“I probably shouldn’t have freaked out like that.” I said quietly.

“So, we good?” Gerard asked suddenly, shooting his head up.

“Well I don’t know… Still doesn’t change the fact that you lied to me.” I said.

“I’m sorry!” Gerard wined like a three year old.

“Okay! I forgive you!” I laughed.

“But if there’s anything else you haven’t told me… I suggest you tell me now.” I said sternly.

“Nope. There’s nothing else I need to tell you. You now know everything.” Gerard said, walking over towards me.

Gerard stopped in front of me and outstretched his arms.

I smiled and jumped off the stool and walked into Gerard’s arms.

“Our first, real, argument, and my MUM solved it for us.” Gerard huffed sarcastically.

I giggled.

“You actually told your Mum about what you did?” I asked.

“Yeah, I did… Why is that so hard to believe?” Gerard asked.

“And how did that come up?” I laughed.

“Do I really have to tell you?” Gerard wined.

“Yes, you do!” I said.

“Aww, but it’s embarrassing!” Gerard wined, burying his face in my neck.

“Come on.” I wined.

“Please?” I whispered.

“You got caught, didn’t you?” I smiled.

“Not exactly.” Gerard mumbled.

“Well, then tell me!” I said loudly.

“When Kara was… yeah, anyway… Mum had came home a bit early that day, and we didn’t know. I was ah, pretty loud. And she heard me. And then when Kara left, she questioned me about it.” Gerard explained quickly.

I burst out laughing.

“What the hell is it with you and getting caught?” I laughed.

“Shut up.” Gerard muttered.

“And how did your mother find out about the other one?” I asked, calming down.

“Well, think about it Rachel, we had clothes on, and there was friction, and pleasure and… well, put two and two together…” Gerard said quietly.

It took me a while to figure it out, but it finally clicked, and when it did, I couldn’t stop myself from laughing.

“Rachel.” Gerard wined.

“Let me get this right, at the peak of your climax, you came in your pants, and your Mum went to wash your pants and found the stain?” I laughed.

“Oh shut up!” Gerard snapped sarcastically.

“I’m sorry. But you have to admit, it’s pretty funny.” I giggled.

“Shut up Rachel.” Gerard said in a tough tone.

I continued to laugh.

Gerard pushed me back slowly until my back hit the counter.

I giggled and Gerard covered my mouth with his.

I broke away.

“Gerard! Your Mum’s upstairs!” I hissed.

“So?! She’s seen us do worse.” Gerard shrugged.
Sign up to rate and review this story