Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

When Push Comes to Psycho

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 4 reviews

Get changed sweetheart

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-20 - Updated: 2007-10-20 - 655 words

0Unrated
A/N: This chapters kinda filler, I think, but I at least try to make it good filler.
xoNatividad

Chapter 4 When Push Comes To Psycho

It was summer. I had really nothing to do. I wasn't a sports person. I spent my day in my room scared. I was going out with a vampire. Like that was true, but it was. He wasn't the crazy one, I was.

Night came. I was in my room lights off, doors locked. In regular clothes. Everything about me regular. No makeup. I being one of those guys who could put it on better than most girls.

He walks in The door was locked? He didn't jiggle it or anything, it just came open.

"How was your day?"
He's kidding right? I didn't give an answer.
"Bad huh?
"What the hell do you think? I've been sitting in my room waiting for a vampire. That can't be normal."
"I should have told you to be dressed up a little more."
"What?!"
"Well this a date I guess. I'm courting if you, even though I've already claimed you as mine."
I took a moment to look at him. He was dressed in dark clothes. Nicer than my attire. He looked ready for a date, and I looked ready for a hike.
He looked younger tonight. He could lie for fifteen. I was pulled out of thoughts when he spoke.
"It's no big deal. You can change."
He marched over to my dresser and started to rifle through it. He pulled out a studded belt, a Misfits tee , and a pair of skinny black jeans. His hand went into his pocket presenting itself with a stick of eyeliner. When he finally seemed finished in violating my room, he turned to me.
"Timed to get changed now darling."
He sat next me on my bed.
"HUH?"
"Get changed sweetheart."
"With you in here?"
"Why not?"
"'Cause you're in here."
"Don't mind me."
"Well I do mind."
"Just change."
"No."
"Okay, fine I won't look."
He fell back onto my bed, and put his hands over his eyes.
"I'm still not changing."
"You've been such cooperative little boy, I can't believe the change in you."
"Well yeah, I'm not changing in front of someone I barely know. I don't even know your name."
"It's Gerard."
"And I'm Frank, nice to meet you."
I stuck out my hand to him. He shakes it. His hand is so soft and cool. Not cold, but not warm enough to be normal. I began to withdraw my hand from this shake. He didn't let it go. He examined it. He began to rub. Soft little circles into my skin. He brought my hand to his lips. He gave it a soft kiss.Then gave my hand back to me.
"Sweetie, just change."
You know what I did? I changed. I didn't feel weird or anything. Just normal. As normal as one could with a vampire in the room. He didn't stare at me. He laid back into the bed and studied the ceiling.
"I'm done," I said a few minutes later.
"No you're not."
He took my face in his hands. He took out his eyeliner and smudge some on eyes.
"Now you're done love."
He strode over to window pulled it open and jumped out.
I looked out the widnow. He was there on the ground, not a speck of dirt on him.
"Sweetheart, just jump out. I'll catch you."
It wasn't the biggest fall, but who knew what could happen. Did I trust this guy to catch me? Sure why not?
I sat in the window sill. I took a deep breath. I hopped out. He caught me. I think that landing was softer that I could have managed. He took my hand and lead me away into the darkness.

A/N: Thanks to all the lovely people who reviewed. MyFamousLastWords, Icepanther, and mcr_lover103.
Sign up to rate and review this story