Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

Tonight Could Be A Beautiful Night to Die

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 4 reviews

I'm quite a gentleman, until I turn into a best.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-21 - Updated: 2007-10-21 - 913 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5 Tonight Could Be A Beautiful Night to Die

A/N: Chapter title from the song Wake the Dead, by the Used. God I love that band.
Sweetish chapter.
xoxoNatividad

It's couple miles to woods at the edge of town, but we seemed to get there in mere minutes. We stood at the edge a moment. The he started in letting my hand go. I followed. It took a few minutes to know that I wasn't making it throught this thick brush without help. He knew this, but he took some enjoyment seeing my fetal attempt. He scooped me up bridal style. This was new to me. I enjoyed it a bit though.

We contiued on through the woods. Him not staggering at all against my weight. I'm not fat, but yeah carrying anything through a thick forest isn't easy, but to him it was. No stray branches hit me in the face. I was enjoying this, if it weren't for the fact he was a vampire, I still was quite sure on his intentions, and about a billion other things I could name.

We finally made it to this clearing. A little stream ran through it, making the reflection of the moon danced. There was a little picnic table, romantic in the sweet sense. On the table was a black and red checked table cloth, a stained glase vase with a single black sunflower, a platter of ass fattening goodies, and a bottle of red wine. Woah. This guy had wonderful taste.

"Wow this is nice. Did you do this?"
"Only for you sweetheart."
"Thanks."

He sat down and I followed suit. He poured two glasses of wine. I was underaged, but who cares. He passed one to me and took the other for himself. I took a sip.

Metaphorical load of bricks just hit me in the head I sputtered a little. What if he put something in the drink!? Too late. Shit. Might as well enjoy myself, before I lose consciousness. Plus there's the scenario he didn't put anything in my drink.

After returning to a conscious I realized he was staring at me eyebrow cocked.
"It amazes me these ideas you get in your head. From murder to me slipping things in your drink. Tsk, tsk. I'm quite a gentlemen, until I turn into a beast."

Beast? Beast? He was a vampire! A monster! A lovely, monster who feeds me fine wine, and make nervous and uncomfortable. Who makes me feel beautiful and scared.

"I won't turn into a beast unless you want me to. And you will want me to when the time comes. Don't look so worried. Drink your wine, have a treat."

I brought a chocolate covered cherry to mouth. I moved my lips and chewed slowly. It tasted good. Best chocolate covered cherry I've evered had acutally. Felt like eating happiness and beauty.

"What do you want to do now?"
"Talk. I know, I'm such a chatter box, but going a few centuries with out someone does that to a person."
"How old are you?"
"Somewhere between 200 and 300. Lost count."
"OK."
"Ask me a question."
"Erm, what do you like?"
"The colors red and black, the moon, cementaries, and that lip ring your sport so nicely."
"Uh, thanks." I was blushing now. He didn't seem to notice, usually he took so much pleasure in making me uncomfortable. He stared intently on my lip ring.

He put one finger under my chin lifting my face to his. One brush of the lips on my cheek, and just a little pressure on my lip ring. I felt a little flick out to the lip ring. I pulled back.

"Should really be careful when you eat. That ring catches food on it. I won't always be here to clean it off."

"OK."

There wasn't much conversation the rest of the time. He stared intently on me though. He wasn't looking at my exterior, but more my interior. It felt violating, but different, and almost flattering.

"I'm sorry to cut this time short. I really must be going."
HE strode over to me, and plucked me up bridal style yet again. He didn't let me down until we reached my home. He gave me one brush of the lips on my cheek, and just a little pressure on my lip ring.

He embraced me. Not to the rib cracking stage, but nothing to soft either. It was just right. The perfect hug. I felt him inhale. His nose buried in my hair right behind my ear. Was he smelling my hair, the two puncture wounds, or the blood that pulsed beneath my skin?

He gave me another sweet kiss to the cheek.

"I'm not going to be around for two weeks. I promise to do something special when I returned."

Special? Tonight wasn't special? I would sure like to know his definition of special. I couldn't imagine.

He pressed his lips to mine quickly, he pulled back a centimeter,"Good bye sweetheart."
I blinked, and he was gone.

A/N: ^_^ My lovely chapter. Do you think Frank and Gerard's relationship is progressing to slowly, or too fast? Tell me what you think. Do you think the word "unit" is cheesy or not? Should I use it in future chapters? Hee. Foreshadowing. And I won't post again until Tuesday. I'll get something written at least every two days. I've got basketball and school so yeah. Thanks to all my readers.
Sign up to rate and review this story