Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

On the Softest Pillow I Will Sleep The Sweetest Night

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 2 reviews

His kisses were breaths of sweet fresh air.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 850 words

0Unrated

Chapter 6 On the Softest Pillow I Will Sleep The Sweetest Night

A/N: The best chapter name yet I think. This chapter has a foreshadowing to smut, but I've never written it before, will take a crack with my whip at it. It's really cutesy. Oh and Frank refers to himself as a diva. He so is.

Two weeks go by slowly without the visitation of a vampire. I had to admit, I did miss Gerard. It feels so weird saying his name. Knowing him as something more than vampire.

The two weeks went by and on the 14th night I hoped he would show up. He didn't. The 15th night I was so sure he would come. He didn't. Finally on the 16th night with my hopes a little low he came.

"Wake up sweetheart." I woke. "I'm back and I see you've missed me." I opened my eyes to his lovely face mere centimeters away from mine. His hair blue black, eyelashes thick, skin ivory like the moon, and pale pink lips parted.

He kissed me hello. I kissed back. His kisses were breaths of sweet fresh air.

I sat up on my bed. He had with him a picnic basket. Woah. Awwh. He brought me food. He pulled out a generous slice of turtle cheesecake. He knew how treat a diva er gay man. He handed it to me with a fork. I took a small bite. Ohhhhhhhhhh. It was like eating pleasure. Plus I had just finished working off those chocolate covered cherries from last time. I moaned a little eating it.

(Gerard's POV!)
He moaned. God that me twitch. I wish I could make him moan, not just my cooking. No, stop Gerard, you're a gentleman. No, you're a vampire. No, you're a gentle vampire. Urg. Just be a good boy.

(Back to Frank's POV)
I just saw him think. Don't ask me how I know. It has something to do with eyes. The hazel and green color seemed to swirl faster than usual. I'm pretty sure was thinking about me. Who else would he think of? He only had one mate right? It was me right? God, I making myself jealous. I need to ask about being a vampire. I think I can actually talk with him now.

"Uh, could you tell me about being a vampire?"

"Sure Sweetheart. I'm basically the living dead, in it's prettiest form. I'm not dead, not really alive either. In a place where I get to live forever. Even though I get to live forever, it's a restricted life. I have a hard time blending into society so I tend to avoid it. Sorta the reason I hadn't gotten a mate for so long ."

"How did you get to be a vampire?"

"There's more than one way to become a vampire, other than to be bitten. In my human life I was a bad kid. I don't really care to go into more details. Now I want to be the gentleman I wasn't in life. I didn't get a proper "Christian," burial, thus turning me into a vampire. I'm still alive cause no one has taken the time to stab something through my heart. Everyone who knew me thinks I'm dead. But no."

"Oh."

"You know I promised you something special when I returned, remember."
"Eh, yeah."

"I haven't told you about you being beautiful, so now seems to be the time."
He pulled me close. So close I could his lips cooling the air around my ear.

"Your gold eyes hold the sunset.
Your skin is softer than the clouds in the heavens.
You're lips are melting velvet against mine.
You bring light to my world.
You are the day to me.
You are my sunshine.
Without you my life was an eternal cloudy day.
You make me love you without even knowing.
Without you beauty in the world would cease to exist."

He kissed my ear, then a little below that, and then a little lower, until he had trailed tickling butterfly kisses to my other ear.

I looked into his eyes. The green and the hazel were swirling faster than I've ever seen them.

He laid me down in my bed tucking covers around me. I was still in my pajamas. He laid down next me and wrap his arms around me. He was soft and cool. Minty almost. I laid my head on his chest. The most comfortable pillow ever. I gazed up at him. He smiled. More melting feelings. He took a finger and pulled my eyelids shut, and gave them each a kiss to seal them shut.

(Gerard's POV)

I see my arm rise with every breath he takes. It's not a nuisance, but reassurance that he's still here. It's rythm is lulling me to sleep. He's so beautiful.

A/N: I get my Vampire knowledge from "Vampires A Bloodthirsty History in Art and Literature." It's not a bad book. Plenty of pictures. What do you think of the eyelid kiss? Cute? Weird? It was just an idea I came up with.
Sign up to rate and review this story