Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 9

by buried_in_black 3 reviews

Struck down, before our prime

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-20 - Updated: 2007-10-20 - 1293 words

0Unrated
i dont own mcr and dont make a profit from this. its just a story!
-------------------------------------

Alex’s p.o.v
Gerard stayed with me during most of the day and only left for shows and sound checks. I had to practically force him out the door one time to go to a show. This time was no different and he was hiding in the bathroom like usual. It hurt like hell getting out of bed and when I almost fell Gerard came out of the bathroom to catch me.
“See? I need to stay here and take care of you.”
“No, you need to leave and go to your show. I was only getting up to drag YOU out of the bathroom to tell you to go to the show.”
“Well fine! I guess you don’t want me here anymore! I’ll leave!” he sobbed. But couldn’t help smiling and laughing when he saw my reaction. I was crying cause he was such a good actor he convinced me he was really crying. I’m such an idiot.
“Awww Alexion I didn’t mean it I’m sowwy” he gave me a puppy dog face and with much effort on my part I half tackled him.
‘Gerard! I actually believed you! You suck!” I told him while hitting his chest lightly which was hard to do because I was half on him anyways.
“I suck? Well if that’s the way you’re going to be about it…” he leaned in close and pressed his lips to mine lightly trying not to hurt the wound on my cheek. He opened his mouth slightly and I copied but he didn’t use his tongue he just sucked on my bottom lip as he pulled away. “There now you can say I suck” he grinned and pulled me into his arms.
“Now come on and get back in bed so I can go to my show and not worry about you getting hurt more” he put his left arm under my back and his right under my knees and lifted me up. He walked over to the bed and gently set me down. he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine again while running his soft hands up my stomach, careful to avoid my now unprotected wounds. his hands slid up my stomach to my chest as he deepend the kiss adding his toungue. he kissed me like i wasnt going to see him again but i didnt mind. i grined into his kiss and slide my toungue into his mouth as well, rubbing them together. slowly, i rapped my arms around his back and pulled him closer, signaling that i was ok. he rubbed my sides and grazed my healing rib. a moan escpaed my lips and caused a smile to play at his lips.
"well if you like pain, here." he slid his head to my neck and kissed it tenderly but stopped and opened his mouth slightly. a sharp tooth punctured my neck slightly. blood escaped and ran down my neck to my chest. he started sucking on the wound and licking up the streaking blood runnig down my neck. the pain from the bite swirled with the plaesure of his lips takeing in the blood flowing from my neck. i didnt want him to miss the show so i pulled his head back to mine and crashed our lips together, tasteing my own blood on his lips.
"you have to go to the show." i said breathlessly.
“So long and goodnight my demolition lover” he sung before he kissed my forehead and left before I could do anything.

Gerard’s p.o.v
The show was the best one yet and best of all our final one of the tour! So now I can be with Alex and make sure that Damien guy doesn’t come near her. At the end we had to go and sign autographs so I put on my very best thank-you-for-coming face and stayed till 10 that night. I didn’t have a car because we always just took the bus so Mikey lent me his car again. I practically had a car accident myself rushing to her house. But when I returned there was another car parked in front of her building. I parked in my usual spot and walked across the road to the building. I slid my key in and walked up the stairs to the apartment. From inside I could hear crashing and screaming. Screams of pain and yells of anger then another crash. Using the key I tried to get the door open but the deadbolt was on. Alex never left the deadbolt on so he could get back in. something was wrong. From the crack in the door I saw Alex spread on the floor, face covered in crimson and battered. A persons shadow spread its way across her body. Someone was beating her! I stepped back and slammed into the door, breaking the lock. A man stood above her holding a bat. He looked at me shocked at what I had just done. Ignoring the pain in my arm I ran at the man and tackled him to the ground throwing punches at his shadowed face. He finally went limp and stopped struggling against me. I got up and ran to Alex to find her struggling to get up. She was hurt too badly to walk so I pulled her into my arms and carried her to her bed. I told her to stay here and not listen to what is going to happen in the next room. She gives me a short nod in understanding and lies down. Filled with rage, I return to the room and flipped the light switch. Light splashed across the man’s face reveling Damien with a layer of crimson life coating his face. I checked his pulse and to my delight, found him still alive. I pulled him into a chair and tied him to it. Slowly, his conciseness came back and stared at me with horror as I picked up the bat.
Damien’s p.o.v
“Why?” he growled just barely audible. I didn’t respond and when he saw I wasn’t going to he rammed the bat into my stomach.
“WHY?!” he growled again, this time with a flash of evil in his eyes. I knew if I didn’t answer he would kill me with no hesitation.
“Because she chose you” I whispered from clenched teeth. I was still hard to breath from the shattered ribs pushing against my almost deflated lungs. He got within an inch of my face and grabbed my jaw, roughly turning my ear to his mouth.
“You ever touch her again I swear I will fucking bury your damn battered body 10 feet under your own fucking house you damn bastard.” There was a slight echo in his voice like there was someone else talking at the same time, an evil side. When he slowly retreated his face from mine the light caught his eyes and they flashed blood red. This made mine widen in shock. He untied me from the chair and wiped my face with a cloth. Then he returned the ropes around my body, crushing my already beaten torso. When he was done, he threw me onto the floor roughly and walked back into what I assumed was Alex’s room. This was no man, this was a fucking monster bent on protecting his lover. 'shit. im dead!'

-------------------------------------

thx for reading and hope you enjoed it ^_^

rateings and reveiws are much apreciated! expecially rattings cause all of these stories are unrated T_T

-victoria venom
Sign up to rate and review this story