Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 10

by buried_in_black 0 reviews

would you carry me to the end?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-21 - Updated: 2007-10-21 - 1922 words

0Unrated
^_^ yet another chapter in the series.
disclaimer:dont own or make a profit off this.
-------------------------------------

Gerard’s p.o.v
“Alex are you awake?” I asked slightly opening the door to her room. A small noise came from behind the door telling me she was in fact awake. I walked in and crawled into the bed next to her, careful not to touch her.
“Alex, do you need the hospital or can you wait 20 minuets, does it hurt too much? Because I’m going to take Damien to the police and I would prefer not to have to put you in the same car as him.”
“Go. I’ll wait 20 minutes” she breathed, barely able to talk. I hated leaving her like this, in this much pain. I hated leaving her at all. I got out of the bed and went over to the drawer by her side and fished out the bottle of pills from the hospital and gave her some.
“Here babe this will make it a little better. And I promise I’ll be back as soon as they are done with him then we’ll go to the hospital.” I handed her the pills and a glass of water. I wanted to kiss her goodbye but by the newly placed wounds I knew I wouldn’t be able to so I just left before tears would form. Walking into the living room I heard a grunting noise coming from the kitchen. I walked in and saw Damien trying to cut the ropes with a knife he found. ‘He is such an idiot. Doesn’t he know that’s a butter knife?’
“Damien! Put the knife down” I couldn’t help but keep the demonic echo out of my voice. My rage was pushing its way to the surface and if I didn’t get him to the police soon he wouldn’t be seeing anyone again…ever. He dropped the knife and backed up against the counter, eyes as wide as tires. “Don’t worry I won’t kill you, if you cooperate”.
“o-o-kay” and with that I took his bonds and lead him out the door, pushing him slightly when he hesitated. We reached the car and I roughly threw him into the back and put the child lock on the doors. ‘If he runs I’d be able to catch him no problem but I’m just too tired to waste my energy on this fool’
During the drive the only sound was that of passing cars whizzing past my open window leaving behind a prominent smell of gasoline. Upon reaching the police station, Damien immediately stiffened at the sight of the 4 story building. I park close to the station and grabbed Damien and threw him out of the car. He almost fell to the hard asphalt but I caught him so it would look like I wasn’t trying to kill him. I half dragged him into the building and once the doors opened the smell of stale coffee hit my nostrils and made me cough from the putrid smell. I grabbed the bonds around Damien’s body tighter and pushed him to the front desk. The clerk looked at us like we were crazy and looked at us like we were aliens.
“Can-can I help you?”
“Yes this man broke into my girlfriend’s apartment and beat the hell out of her while I was gone.” The clerks face changed from confused to angry the minute I said beat the hell out of her.
“You can put him in interrogation room 4, down the hall and to the right,” he said pointing to the back rooms, eyes never leaving Damien’s. He looked like he was about to jump over the counter and kill Damien like it was his girlfriend he beat. I pushed Damien towards the room and shoved him into a seat. Flipping out my pocket knife, I cut the ropes and freed Damien. The ropes being the only thing holding him up straight, he collapsed and laid half in his seat and half on the table groaning.
“Excuse us, could you leave so we could talk to the suspect alone.” 2 cops walked in, very slim one with blonde hair and the other brown, very average looking people.
“Oh yes of course. Could we do my part of questioning tomorrow I have to take my girlfriend to the hospital?”
“Yes yes of course. Go, take her and be here around 10 tomorrow okay?”
“Ok thank you.” I gave Damien one last threatening look and spun on my heal. Anger must have been seeping out my eyes because he gave me a scared face as I left. ‘He should be scared. He has no idea what I could do.’
I ran back to Mikey's car and raced back the apartment. I jumped out and burst my way up till I reached the apartment. The door was hanging off the hinges, just barely attached so I stepped over the threshold and walked into Alex’s room to find her sprawled on the bed groaning in pain. Rushing over to the side of the bed, I pulled her into my arms trying to awaken her from her chemically induced stupor. Her eyelids finally fluttered open but started to droop again. ‘At least she’s alive’ ok this was going to hurt her but it was the only way to get her to the car. I pulled her into a fireman’s carry and walked out the door. She was light compared to most people but maybe that was just my strength being well… more than average. I carried her to the car and laid her in the back then jumped into the driver seat and sped off to the hospital for the second time.
Alex’s p.o.v
It hurt to breath. All I wanted was to just stop. Just stop breathing, feeling, living. The pain was too much. I’m sure my ribs were re-broken and more than before. The pain killers weren’t helping but I didn’t want Gerard to know that. ‘Don’t be weak. Suck it up and move on just like every other time. At least the bruises and scars will cover up the old scars on her back. I won’t have to explain what happened.’ The car came to a halt and I wanted nothing more than to lose consciousness. Gerard carefully picked me up and carried me through the emergency doors, greeted by several nurses coming to our aid and calling doctors over. The room I was put in smelled of disinfectant and illness. Gerard never left my side even when they had to strip me to wrap my in plaster and bandages. He just turned his head to the wall, giving me privacy. I would have smiled at him but the bandages covering my face restricted my movements. I reached my good hand over and grabbed his soft hands giving them a small squeeze. Once the doctors were done with me they told Gerard he could stay and retreaded back to their posts to deal with other patients.
“Alex, I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to protect you. I shouldn’t have gone to the show I had a feeling that it would turn out bad.”
“Gerard it’s not your fault. Its Damien’s for kissing that slut.”
“What does that have to do with it?” he asked innocently. Sighing, I told him about the concert and what happened afterwards. He listened to the story never interruption me but I could tell he wanted to. When I finished he just stared at me not responding. After about 2 minutes of processing the story he finally spoke.
“So you kissed him first, before me?”
“Yes” I mumbled unable to tell if he was mad or not by his monotone voice.
“Well I ummm. Alex truthfully I have no idea what to say.”
“well he thought the kiss was nothing but I thought it was something but when I met you, I basically worshiped you and I mean, come on if someone that you adored kissed you one night would you resist?” he looked down and I could tell he sympathized with my confusion of that night. “Then when we left he was kissing some slutty fangirl so I punched him, which now that I think about it wasn’t fair but I was angry at the time. He must have gotten mad because I came home with you. I’m sorry I got you into this mess Gerard and if you want to leave me and this mess behind just do it. I would never bother you again.” A tear escaped my left eye which happened to be in Gerard’s eye sight. He leaned over and wiped the tear with his thumb and made me look at his soft eyes.
“Listen to me Alexion and listen good. I’m not leaving, ever. I’m with you to the end. Got that?” he said leaning in to kiss me. I nodded before our lips met. his kiss tasted so good, his lips the faint int of blood on them. he slide his toungue into my mouth and rubbed his against mine. i slipped my hands under his shirt, forgeting the pain buliding up in my arms and torso. his flat stomach felt warm under my freezing hands. he grabbed the one part not injured, my hips, and held them making sure not to touch anywere else. i pulled one of my hand out from his shirt and grabbed his hand and pulled it up to my side. the cast only coverd right below my cleavage so i pulled is hand up to the bottom of the cast and placed his warm hands on my injured side. he was hesitant but slowly started rubbing my tender sides. a small moan escaped my mouth but was caught by his as he deepend the kiss. his hands never left my sides and kept rubbing the sore spots making me breath in sharply and kiss him harder. we finnaly pulled apart when a small knock emitted from the door. a nurse with 2 trays came waltzing in and placed the trays down before leaving. he was silent at dinner and barly ate anything.
"gerard whats wrong? you have hardly eaten."
"oh nothing im just thinking."
"oh" my face fell in recogonition of his thoughts. he was thinking of what i did at the concert. dinner became awkward after that. he could tell i was uncomfortable and spoke, brakingthe awkward air between us.
"alex, its not the concert im thinking about. that bastard is in custody thats all that matters and i dont blame you for anything."
"oh. well then, what were you thinking about?"
he sighed trying to make an excuse so he wouldnt have to tell me. "gerard the truth."
"ok but you have to promise not to freak because its big news and it has a tendacy to make people weirded out."
"gerard? what kind of news is this?"
"its more like a secret."
"oh o-okay well you can tell me anthing babe".
sighing again he looked me straight in the eyes before answering.
"alexion, im...im not human"

-------------------------------------

buwahahahahahaha an evil cliff hanger!!!

person: no! how can she do this to us!!!
victoria venom: because im evil buwahahahah!!!!
person: O_o ok then...


ok thx for reading and rateings and reveiws are apreciated!!!!

-victoria venom
Sign up to rate and review this story