Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 11

by buried_in_black 3 reviews

a new kind of alarm clock

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-22 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 1962 words

0Unrated
disclaimer:dont own mcr
-------------------------------------
Alex’s p.o.v

There was no air in the room. It like his sentence sent them into space, sucking the air out of the room. Wide eyed in shock, I gaped at him knowing he was serious by his tone. He wasn’t that good of an actor, if he had been lying he would be laughing by now.

“S...so I’ve been dating an…an alien?!?!”
“NO! No nothing like that. I’m….I’m a v...vampire Alex.” The room seemed to close in on me, shrinking the room between me and Gerard. I could see the pointed canine teeth in his mouth now. He got up and started walking towards the door to leave me and my thoughts.
“Gerard, don’t leave. Please?” he nodded and moved his chair further from my bed to give me space. He just told the biggest news he could have. Well except the gay card. I still couldn’t move, partially due to I was too shocked.
“So… my boyfriend is a vampire?”
“Yea I guess. I can understand if you don’t want me near you.”
“Don’t want you near me?! Gerard if you wanted to kill me you would have done it already. I trust you, vampire or not. But, there are some questions I need answered.”
“Of course ask away.”
“How can you go out in light?”
“Because I’m not a fully fledged vampire. I haven’t turned 5 people so there for I’m technically a half vampire so I have the strength and “super powers” but sunlight, holy water, crosses can’t hurt me.”
“But if you turned 5 people you would be a vampire.”
“Yep.”
“Ok well then how do you turn someone?”
“Well it has to be mutual. They have to want to do it. You take their hand and pierce it with your nail drawing a little blood and do the same to yours. Then you press them together. But the tricky part is when you have to drink from them too. You have to drain them of blood. That way they become the living dead.” He said this like he explained it every day.
“How many have you turned?”
“Two. One was Mikey and the other was a past lover.” The room started to spin. I had to lie back down for a minute. I reached for Gerard and felt a soft warm hand slip into mine and held it tight.
“Gerard, I love you and I don’t care if you’re a vampire. You could be an alien for all I care. All I know is that I love and trust you.” This was the first time I told someone I loved them and meant it.
“Alexion I love you too!” he jumped from his chair and sprang forward and hugged me as hard as he could without hurting me. A warm smile spread across my face. ‘This is what love felt like. Not beatings or bottles smacking against the wall, barley missing your head.’ I pulled him closer not wanting to let go. He was the first person to rescue me. His music helped me through what happened all those years ago. And now his warm embrace would be here to comfort me and I would be able to sleep without the nightmares.’

Gerard’s p.o.v

A feeling that I had not felt in years covered my body, coating it with warmth. Happiness. ‘I found someone willing to accept me. She’s what I have been searching for. And she loved Me.’ the hug lasted for what seemed too little. I slowly slipped out of her arms and slid back into my chair, pulling it closer to her bed.
“When your better Alex, you can come tour with us. We have another scheduled 4 months from now and you should be better by then. If you want you can come. You wouldn’t be the only girl either. Jamia would be there, Frank’s girlfriend.”
“Oh my god! Are you serious?! I would love to!” her smile grew wider and melted my heart. She makes the nightmares go away. All the nights on the bus the guys had to sedate me every other night from memories returning to me in my dreams. The night my family was killed, the night I was turned into this immortal and the day I first killed a man to feed myself. All the nightmares haunted my subconscious. But she took them away. The nights I lay next to her I could sleep peacefully and dream of nothing. No pain, crying, or blood. No more of this life. I won’t have to be depressed about this life (if you can call me alive) anymore.

--------------------4 months later--------------------

Alex’s p.o.v

Swirls of color erupted in front of me, swirling around me and wrapping me in their warm embrace. Forcing my open, my vision came back to me slowly. Gerard had his arms wrapped around me and his face buried in my back. He looked so…innocent. But I knew he had a hard past, worst than mine. I slowly slipped out of his grasp and stumbled into the bare kitchen. The only thing I kept in here was the coffee machine. I LIVED off coffee, as did Gerard. I started the machine then walked back to the bedroom and into the bathroom. Today was the day I was going to go on tour with the guys! I still needed to pack seeing how I was a procrastinator and hadn’t even got my bags out of the closet yet. ‘Oh well. I need a shower first.’ The hot steam seemed to clear my head and let me think straight. After my shower I dried off, wrapped my towel around me, and went to my dresser to find clothes for today. I had to make a good impression on the guys so I grabbed a tight Iron Maiden t-shirt, black chain pants, and my favorite DEAD! Hoodie. Gerard still wasn’t awake so I went into my closet and grabbed all my good clothes. ‘God! I am so glad it is summer. I really need to get out of this small town.’ I had a small suitcase and a backpack packed of clothes and entertainment items such as my mp3 and laptop. ‘Jeez Gerard! How much sleep does one guy need? Oh well. At least I’ll be ready by the time he wakes up.’ I walked into the bathroom and put on my makeup which consisted of eyeliner, mascara, and blood red lipstick. ‘Well I’m ready and we still have 2 hours till we had to leave’ I slipped back into the bed and back into his warm arms. They wrapped around my waist immediately and he snuggled closer, burying his face back into my back. I fell asleep within minutes. A dreamless sleep engulfed me and held me there for almost 2 hours until a noise woke me up and a weight sprang into the air and landed on me.
“ALEX!!! Time to wake up sleepy head!!!”
“GERROFF!!”A face came into my blurry view and its breath smelled of skittles and cigarettes. It wasn’t Gerard.
“Alex come on we’re waiting on YOU”
I opened my eyes to see Frank sitting on me; arms crossed looking like a small child at the candy store, not getting his way. Roughly pushing him onto the other side of the bed I got up and groggily walked to the bathroom and retouched my makeup, which wasn’t too bad. ‘Wait! I just woke up with Frank Iero on my chest and all I could say was gerroff? I’m such a retard!’ I walked out of the bedroom to find bob and ray on the couch talking, Gerard and Mikey in the kitchen drinking coffee, and Frank pacing in the living room. When I walked in frank glomped me, sending me to the ground and losing my breath.
“Umm frank?”
‘yes deary?” he answerd, not moving from his position of sitting on my stomach.
“Could you mind, oh I don’t know, getting off of me so I can breathe. Please?”
“I guess. If it’s THAT important to ya”.
He jumped off of me and plopped himself in between ray and bob on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee and was grabbed by a soft pull on my waist. I turned to face Gerard, who just stood there grinning.
“Morning sleepy head” he said placing a soft kiss on my lips.
“Morning gee bear” I returned his kiss but lingered longer, licking his lips. This got a few hollers from the guys and we broke the kiss. ‘Mmm he tastes good. Like… coffee.’
“Ready babe?”
“Yea. I think we need to replace the alarm clock though”
“Why is that?”
“Because it jumped on me” I laughed and pointed to Frank.
“He’s just excited.”
“Yea I kinda guessed. Who’s the one who let him have sugar this early?” no one fessed up but Ray looked kinda guilty as he tried to avoid my glare. After 2 cups of coffee we were out the door and down the stairs to the bus. There was 6 bunks and mine was right below Gerard’s, in the back of the bus. It took all of but 20 minutes for Frank to get bored and decide to come disrupt my meditation. I was sitting on the couch with my mp3 turned all the way up listening to the sound of waves crashing when the small little fuck decided to sit on my lap.
“Frank?”
“Yes Alexion?”
“First, it’s Alex and secondly could you please get off?”
“You’re not a very touchy person are you?”
“No, it’s just that I’m not used to guys coming and sitting on my lap.”
“Well you’re going to have to get used to it.”
“Or maybe you’re going to have to get used to getting your ass kicked by a girl” I looked at him with my best bring-it face I could manage.
He slid off my lap and sat next to me on the couch, deflated. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings so I suggested we watch a movie. He immediately jumped up and popped a DVD into the player and laid on the couch using my lap as a pillow. ‘He is the weirdest guy I have ever met’ I played with his hair absentmindedly and watched the movie, not noticing when Gerard snuck up behind me and grabbed my arms.
“Whatcha doing?” he purred into my ear. I leaned my head back and was met with his lips pressing against mine. He wouldn’t let my hands go and started licking my lips. I opened my mouth to allow entrance and he swirled his tongue around my mouth. Frank got uncomfortable and left, well I think he did. His weight was no longer on my legs.
“Mmm Alexion can I taste your blood? You taste so good.” A glint of red flashed into his eyes and a devilish grin on his face.
“Hmm well I guess but, no turning me into a vampire ok?”
“I would never do that to you love.” He purred into my ear again ‘wtf was he? A cat?’ he slipped his hands into mine and led me to the driver’s compartment of the bus.
“Yo dude stop at this truck stop.”
“Kay.”
-------------------------------------
gerards getting a little vampiric... will it turn alex? youll have to read on to find out

(dramatic music) dun dun dun !!

reveiws and ratings plz!!

-victoria venom
Sign up to rate and review this story