Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 12

by buried_in_black 3 reviews

will you still kiss me the same when you taste my victims blood?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-26 - Updated: 2007-10-26 - 755 words

0Unrated
note: the CAPITAL LETTERS is the voice in gerards head (not his own)


Alex’s p.o.v

At the bus stop Gerard led me to the dark alley between it and the next building. I was roughly pushed against the wall and a coffee scented breath fell on my face.
“G...Gerard? What are...” I was cut off by his lips covering mine. This wasn’t like his other kisses. It was more forced and lustful. His lips didn’t spend much time on mine, they roamed down my neck till they reached the famous “vampire bite spot”. He kissed and sucked the flesh on my neck till it was red and he was panting. He lifted his head and looked me straight in the eyes. This isn’t the Gerard I love; this was a different, darker side. Red eyes gleamed back at me before he blinked and their natural color returned. His expression showed his shock of what he was doing.
“Alex you need to leave.”
“Gerard what’s wrong?”
“alexion Go! NOW!” he seemed to be battling with himself. Red kept flashing in his eyes and every time he hit his head with his palm, trying to knock some sense into himself.

Gerard’s p.o.v

‘YOU CANT FIGHT ME FOREVER. IM YOU AND ALWAYS WILL BE YOU'
‘No! You are not me. You’re a demon possessing me. I will fight and I WILL win!’
‘THERE IS NO WAY TO WIN A WAR AGAINT YOURSELF DEAR BOY'
‘Well I’m sure as hell gunna try’
Alex still wouldn’t leave and I didn’t have time to explain to her what was going on. She needed to leave, or never see me again. I would have to bury another lover.
“ALEXION if you don’t go now you’ll die! GO!” at this she ran just as my eyes began filling with crimson and my mind being taken over. I couldn’t take control and there was no stopping the inevitable change. Pain shot through my extremities and face. My limbs growing longer to accommodate my vampiric form and my jaw dropping to let the massive teeth replace my human canines. The last thought to cross my mind was of her.
‘Christina, forgive me for what I have done to you. This pain is my punishment and I take it willingly. I’m so sorry’ the world went black and the demon within unleashed a spine chilling hiss as it took off running, using my body as its shell to feed its hunger. Smells filled the air. Smells of flesh, blood, and fear. Alex was near, I could smell her hot blood, almost taste it again. ‘NO!’ I tried to take over but only managed to deter the demon from Alex. Running off to the nearby park was simple with the modified limbs, carrying me 3 times as fast as any human. Many people were in this particular park. Some resting, some playing. Slinking off into the dark was easy; it was what I did best. A blonde man lay on the bright green grass sipping Mt dew. While no one was looking, I slipped to the tree behind him and stretched an arm out to cover his mouth. The struggle he put up was no different from anyone else. I held him in place as I slinked off to the dark ally, dragging the squirming blonde with me. The lust for blood was growing more powerful as we neared the ally. Unable to control the demon, it struck. The man went lip as a loud crack erupted from his now twisted neck. The demon took one last breath and sunk my teeth into the man’s still warm flesh. It tasted so good, it took me from humanity and turned me into the beast. the hot liquid ran down my throat to my stomach. the beast may have feed off the man but i felt it. When the man was drained I threw his limp, disfigured body down the alley. When the demon finally subsided and the red gone from my eyes, I walked back to the tour bus. Alex was standing there, looking out the window. From the expression she was wearing I guessed she saw the whole thing. ‘I guess I got some explaining to do’

-------------------------------------

yes i know its short but im still trying to figure out amore of the plot. those who wait shall be rewarded.....with more fanfiction XDD

reveiws and rates plz!!
Sign up to rate and review this story