Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Warped Tour '05 Romance

"Just don’t forget about your date and leave Patrick waiting."

by OhSoIntricateLie 3 reviews

Roxanne and Patrick finally meet and there's a connection right from the start.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-10-20 - Updated: 2007-10-20 - 933 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author’s note: We finally get to see Patrick and the beginning of fluff will begin shortly. I’m not completely sure but if he is, forgive me if Gerard sounds slightly out of character towards the end.


Pomona, California Fairgrounds Stages

As the My Chemical Romance crew made their way toward the stages, Gerard held back and made several stops along the way to introduce Roxanne to some people. One of those being Bert McCracken.

“So you the youngest Way,” Bert said with a smile.

“Yup.” she said slightly shrinking back.

Gerard and Bert conversed for a few minutes before he and Roxanne set to catch up with the rest of the band.

Roxanne spoke up, “He scares me,” she said bluntly.

Gerard laughed, “Yeah he has a tendency to do that.”

“Well, I guess the two of you have more in common than I thought,” she replied as he shot her a mock glare.

“Funny, Rox.”

The two of them finally caught up with the rest of the band in front of the stage where Fall Out Boy was practicing for the show that was to be held the next day. Frank noticed that the two of them had caught up and he motioned for Roxanne. As she walked towards him Frank motioned towards the stage.

“Fall Out Boy,” he said.

Roxanne raised her eyebrows.

“No? Really? I thought it was Saosin there for a minute. Ow,” she replied as Frank swatted at her arm.

“Smart-ass,” he muttered as Roxanne laughed.

“I still love you Frankie,” she replied as she reached up and kissed him on the cheek, which was quite easy considering he was only three inches taller than her.

“Sure you do,” the guitarist answered.

Roxanne turned towards the band in front of her to watch them practice. Actually at the moment Patrick was turned around conversing with his fellow band mates, too into the conversation to know that My Chem, Alicia, and Roxanne were watching them.

Several minutes later Patrick turned around and when he noticed the above mentioned people he had a look of slight surprise.

The look only lasted a minute before he saw Roxanne. Forgetting his shyness momentarily he smiled at her.

Roxanne noticed Patrick smiling at someone.

“It couldn’t be me,” she thought.

She turned around to see if anyone else was around. There wasn’t. Looking back at the stage she noticed Patrick was still smiling, but with this time a hint of laughter.

She looked at him and pointed at her self and mouthed “Me?”. Patrick nodded which caused Roxanne to burst out into a fit of giggles causing everyone to look at her.

“Wow, now I feel stupid. Not knowing he was smiling at me,” she thought.

Pete, who had immediately recognized Roxanne yelled, “Hey it’s Roxanne!”

“Oh dear Lord," Roxanne thought.

She smiled at him and gave a slight wave and Pete jumped off of the stage. By this point Patrick had stopped smiling and he almost looked sad, almost heartbroken.

“Damn. Here’s a girl that is absolutely beautiful. And the one time I decide to grow the balls to actually smile at a girl, Pete already knows her. She probably already falling head over heels for him,” Patrick thought almost bitterly.

Pete walked over to where Gerard and the rest of the band stood next to Roxanne.

“Hey Gerard. What’s up,’ Pete asked?

“Eh, nothin much. For the tour Mikey and I decided to bring Roxanne with us.”

“Yeah. I ran into her this morning,” Pete said laughing.

He turned to Roxanne and said, “Hey I’ve got someone I want you to meet,” he looked up at the stage and motioned for Patrick to come down.

Rolling his eyes, he did so.

“Nice, Pete. You unknowingly rubsalt onto an open wound,” Patrick thought as he walked down the steps.

“About time, Trick. Roxanne this is Patrick Stump. Patrick this is Roxanne Way, Gerard and Mikey’s younger sister.”

Roxanne and Patrick shook hands and she smiled at him again. The jealousy Patrick felt minutes before was washed away almost instantly.

The smile he gave Roxanne caused a slight shiver to go down her back. A good one mind you.

“Nice to meet you,” she said.

“Same here."

Award silence breaks in.

"Hey, we really have to practice but maybe we can meet up later.” he asked sounding hopeful.

Roxanne nodded.

“Sure.”

“Good. Entrance to the bus lot around 2 good?”

Roxanne thought a minute and nodded.

“Yeah, that’s good.”

Patrick smiled at her again before going back on the stage.

Gerard pulled Roxanne aside.

“Hey, babe, we’re going to head to the next stage down so we can start practicing. You can come with us or if you want you can just go look around. Okay?”

“Um, I’ll go walk around,” Roxanne replied.

“Ok, that’s fine. Just don’t forget about your date and leave Patrick waiting,” he said with a smile.

Roxanne rolled her eyes and started to walk away only to be pulled into a hug by Gerard.

“Gee, get off of me,” she yelled, only for it to be muffled by his shirt.

“No,” he replied.

His band and everyone around them began to crack up at Roxanne trying to get away from Gerard’s hug. He finally let go, causing his sister to stumble slightly.

As she walked away she muttered something under her breath.

“What was that,” Gerard asked, knowing what she had said.

She replied by flipping him off, which caused. Gerard to laugh harder.
Sign up to rate and review this story