Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Overrated Boys and Attention-Starved Girls

It's Not Your Fault So Please Stop Your Crying Now

by cornershopromance 3 reviews

What surprise does Ryan have in store for Kiki?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-10-21 - Updated: 2007-10-21 - 526 words

0Unrated
It’s Not Your Fault So Please Stop Your Crying Now
Chapter Two


Ryan and I walked down the hall together, laughing and talking just like we used to. I never thought I would see him again. I’m not seeing him exactly how I would like, both of us knowing each other I mean, but I’m not complaining.

Once we put our stuff away, I started to walk in the way of the cafeteria. Ryan grabbed my hand, and made a gesture that made my heart leap. “Aren’t we having lunch?” I asked, my insides shaking. “Yeah, but not here.” His voice made my mind swirl. I was falling in love all over again.

I took his hand and let him lead me outside to his car. “Are we going somewhere?” I asked, getting into his beat up blue car. “Yeah. I’m sure it will be quite a surprise for you,” he said, turning on the car and driving out of the school parking lot.

“Are you sure we should skip school? I mean, couldn’t we get suspended for that?” I asked, worried about what my parents may think. “You’re such a goody two shoes,” he said, pulling into a parking lot of a park. This place looked so familiar. I didn’t know why.

I got out and followed him, looking around, trying to figure out where we were. He led me up a small hill. When we arrived at the top, he sat down, and gestured for me to sit down. I sat down, and he looked into my eyes. “Do you remember?” At that point, my brain left my body. “Remember what?” “Do you remember me? Do you remember this place? Do you remember… Forever and ever?”

At that point, I realized what he was saying. Tears began to roll down cheeks, and I threw myself into his arms. “I’m so sorry!” I choked out between sobs. “I never meant to hurt you! I don’t even like that guy! I’m so sorry!” Ryan wrapped his arms around me and rocked me back and forth. He stroked my hair. “It’s not your fault. Stop crying. Please,” Ryan said, and I felt his tears falling on my hair. I looked at him, my makeup smeared and smudged. “I’m so sorry, Ryan,” I whispered. “I wish we could just start over from where we started,” I said, taking his hand in mine. He smiled. “I would love to.” I laid my head against his chest, just like I had last summer, and prayed that if this was a dream, that I would never wake up. “This isn’t a dream,” Ryan whispered, as if he had read my mind. “Ryan, do you still love me?” I asked, my lower lip trembling slightly. Ryan smiled, kissed me, and said, “Forever and ever, babe.”

-------------------------

Rate and review!

Thank you to ;;
KaitlinW
timetodance

for reviewing! Now I am working on the third, and it will be up as soon as I can remember what I wrote...
I accidentally closed Microsoft Word without saving it. I feel stupid. :/
Sign up to rate and review this story