Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Forbidden Love

An End

by Shank 0 reviews

Both the Kaguya clan and the water manipulation clan are surrounded with no chakra left. how will they get out and will Shinjou survive?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-10-21 - Updated: 2007-10-21 - 781 words - Complete

0Unrated
Both the Kaguya and water manipulation clans were surrounded by a ridiculous number of ninjas and all had used up all their chakra. The ninjas around them laughed as they knew they were going to finally wipe out both clans of their country that they hated so much. Kaguya Shigai and Mizu called all their ninjas in together, tight and packed, also keeping Mitsuko and Shinjou in the middle. The ninjas began charging and the clan members could only draw their kunai for defence rather than rely on their techniques. They drew closer and closer, but something happened. The water underneath the attacking ninja’s feet began moving, enough to make all of them lose their balance. The water was picked up off the river and completely surrounded the Kaguya and water manipulation clan making a protection shield. Kaguya Shigai asked Mizu, “Which one of your ninjas has this much power?”
“None. This is a joint technique.”
The ninjas picked themselves up on the now emptied river and still charged towards the clan members engulfed in the water shield. As they attacked, random ninjas were falling to the ground, dead. As if someone was picking them off from a distance, they would be running and then just fall to the ground as if tripping. When the ninjas looked closer, it wasn’t someone getting them from a distance; they were moving at a high speed and killing them quickly before moving on to another. When many of them were killed, the mystery ninjas slowed down and stood in front of the water barrier. It was the women and children from the Kaguya clan who had been skilful and quick enough to eliminate many ninjas without a single casualty.
“The women of this clan will not see its end without a fight.” The water shield that was behind them began to change into ice and broke apart turning into smaller and deadlier parts that were used to send straight at the enemy and killing many more enemies. From a joint effort from the women and children of both clans, they were able to defend and destroy the pursuing ninjas from the Mist Village. The left over ninjas retreated but didn’t get far. The men that had been fighting dropped to the ground from exhaustion, many passing out.
When they all awoke they were in a massive camp with women from the Kaguya and water manipulation clan running all over place attending to all the ninjas that had fought for their protection. Kaguya Shigai and Mizu woke up next to each other as did Aisu and Kaguya Karada. “How did you know to come save us?” asked Shigai.
The woman attending to Mizu answered, “The girl from our clan alerted us all to the concealed ninjas. She had to save the one from your clan first and then got us all.” Mizu smiled, he was so proud of his daughter, and Shigai stood immediately has he had forgotten Shinjou had been injured. They all looked and found Mitsuko attending to him. He was dazed and still hurt, but he was alive and it was then that Mizu and Shigai realised how much they loved each other. They were so caught up in how they were supposed to hate each other they couldn’t see these two didn’t care about their differences and the lengths they went to for their clans to survive and still make it work.


The woods in the water country were quiet and the rain was falling. At a camp site on a mountain, stood ninjas from both clans mourning the death of those that had fallen from their fight as well as the last fight with the mist village ninjas. Many had lost their lives for which seemed to be no reason, but it wasn’t true. Even though they died in the conflict of two clans, what came out of it was peace. Clans as powerful and recognised as these ones should not be in battle with each other, but allies, to make sure their existence could never be challenged again. Kaguya Shigai and Mizu shook each others hand and promised full cooperation and coexistence of their clans together and allowing their children of opposite clans to spend their lives together. Kaguya Karada and Aisu became best friends and although still competitive, were inseparable. Kaguya Shinjou and Mistuko were happy it was all over and that they would be allowed to spend their lives together. Shigai stood up and asked Mizu, “May I ask, what is your clan name?”
“We are all friends now; you can know what it is. The name of our clan is…”
Sign up to rate and review this story