Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Forbidden Love

A Time to Fight

by Shank 0 reviews

THe clans are in a heated battle and Shinjou takes multiple kunai for the enemy clan leader.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-26 - Updated: 2007-09-27 - 1691 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shinjou sunk into the river as he had taken all of the kunai for Mitsuko’s father. Mizu had been in battle with his father and now they had finally stopped fighting. Shinjou could see Mitsuko leaning over him, crying. He lifted his arm up and touched her face. Even now, she could bring a smile to his face. He managed to get out, “Its ok, I won’t leave you.” He had no energy in him, he put kunai in his critical spots, but they still hit him enough to draw a lot of blood out. He didn’t have enough strength to say anything else to her and passed out.

Mitsuko cried, while both the Kaguya ninjas and her own clansmen watched her saying nothing, both finally realising how much they loved each other and how insignificant their rivalry was. She saw that he wasn’t dead, but he needed medical attention right away. She stood up, turning herself away from Shinjou’s unconscious body showing a rather different face. It wasn’t her calm and beautiful self, nor was it one that showed grief. It was only anger and revenge. “Who threw those kunai?” Nobody answered; nobody even knew who it was. “WHO THREW THE KUNAI?”
Ninjas began coming out of hiding spots all around them, the trees, the bushes and surrounding the fighting clans on the river. They were from the mist village, the ones that had been tracking them down the whole time and they had got them into a sticky situation. There were hundreds of them and one stepped forward and spoke up, “I did, as leader of this attack. We have finally found both clans and are ready to destroy them both.” Mizu saw his daughter’s face, she was going to fight and he wasn’t quick enough to stop her. She charged towards this ninja and the herd of mist ninjas, leaving herself open to counter attack. The leader ninja readied himself while the others began throwing their shuriken and kunai at her. None of them hit, she was able to dodge and block them all, getting closer and closer. A stray ninja came in from her blind spot, getting a clean slash of his sword into her side. The whole battlefield watched as she didn’t fall, but melted and splashed away revealing her figure as a water clone. The real Mitsuko came up from the water behind this stray ninja and killed him with an ice object she had formed in the water. She continued on her way, being surrounded by numerous ninjas. They were all blown away however by a swirling explosion of water from Mistuko’s technique. Her emotion and anger however didn’t pick up the one ninja she missed who was coming in from behind her. If it hadn’t been for Kaguya Karada and his exceptional speed, she would have been killed. She looked at Karada with appreciation and tried to get back to her target. Karada grabbed her by the back of the collar, “This place isn’t for you. Attend to Shinjou.” She did as she was told, her clan was quite good medically and it was her duty to be with him.

Shigai and Mizu looked at each other. “I guess we are together for the time being?”
“It appears that way.” The special clans put together were greatly outnumbered by their ambushers but they readied themselves anyway for a final fight. They charged at the mist village ninjas and were going to leave nothing left. A bloody battle enraged, bodies flew everywhere and water was flying everywhere. Mizu and Shigai were looking for the leader who had taken a chance to hide once he had highlighted the ambushed all rested on him. Karada and Aisu had paired up and were a deadly combination; killing enough ninjas till no more attacked them at all. They had to go looking for ninjas to fight rather than wait for others to come at them. With all the techniques they were using to kill off many ninjas, it didn’t seem to be having any affect, they may as well have been fighting an entire army as more came from the trees and the sky was blackened by the kunai raining down upon them. A few of the water manipulation ninjas had asked some Kaguya members to guard them, while they raised a hurl of water into the sky and stopped all the kunai from hitting them, they wasted all of their chakra with this defence, but had saved almost all the ninjas on the battlefield from certain death with this.

Kaguya Karada loved every minute of the fight. His bloodlust in battle was unmatched and he fought bravely and fiercely. His dance of the clematis was also an awesome technique to use to greatly decrease numbers around him. Using his spinal cord as a bone chain, he was able to keep all his attackers at a distance and kill them with a powerful blow and wrapping it around their neck and breaking it. Some ninjas had been able to get in rather close, but Karada wanted this type of combat anyway. He sprouted bones from his arms and his dance of willows and waited for the opportune moment to strike. His attackers though they had chosen the perfect moment and he was unable to act but they were wrong. He zoomed in on three ninjas and killed them with one spin and his outstretched arms. As he came down he blocked an attack and killed another two before turning one more to kill behind him. The Kaguya nature was really coming out in him and his eyes were watering with the adrenaline being released into his body. He needed more, he wanted more and he scurried off for more prey.

Aisu had been watching Karada and his fierceness given Aisu some anger. He usually liked to keep his cool but wished to use emotion for this fight as he believed it was needed. Some ninjas were coming at him and threw some kunai to try and move him from his spot. Aisu wasn’t going to fall for it though and he lifted some water up in front of him to completely stop the kunai where they were. Aisu concentrated and the water changed into the form of snakes with teeth made from ice. The ninjas tried to get rid of them, but were not quick enough for these water snakes that lashed out and pierced straight through the skin with its hard ice teeth. They yelled in pain but quickly stopped as they were killed from bites to the neck.

Both Shigai and Mizu still had no luck in finding the leader of the ambush. Shigai had mastered the five dances and had needed them all at some stage, his willows kept his enemies at a distance, while his clematis dance killed them when they refused to get in close. His dance of the camellia was an ultimate protection from swords as his bone easily sliced straight through any metal they bought against him and his dance of seedling ferns had killed off scores of ninjas in one go as bones came up from the ground through their body. He had only one dance left, but needed a lot of chakra for it and saved it till he found the leader. There were still many ninjas left and it seemed like he was going to die in the field, but he wanted revenge for the attack on his son. Mizu moved water and ice around him, protecting himself while killing others before they knew what was going on. He wanted to keep fighting, until he saw something. It was the leader of the ambush, he had found him. The leader ninja looked over, realising he had been seen and tried to run. Mizu wasn’t going to let him get away and charged in. The leader ninja was running g across the river and his feet sunk into the water sending him toppling over. A basic ninja technique was to walk on water by balancing out their chakra on the water, but if the water wasn’t balanced and changed its shape, he couldn’t predict how much chakra to keep out. Mizu stood over him in the water and made his hand seals, “Great Ice Dungeon Technique.” Water surrounded the leader ninja and lifted him into the air; it hardened into ice and stuck through his arms and legs holding him in a painful position. Mizu smiled and readied himself to finish him. Before he could he heard Shigai scream, “WAIT!” Mizu turned. “You got to use your prime technique, allow me to use my last dance. It may be the last time I ever use it.”
“Of course, it was your son.”
Shigai stared at the ninja in the eyes, “Why didn’t you leave us alone?”
The ninja smiled, “You will all die here for your abilities, you either serve us, or nobody.” Shigai concentrated and bought forward all the chakra he had, he placed his hand on the chest of the ninja held by the ice dungeon still bleeding him. “The last and final dance of the Kaguya clan, the Dance of the Azalea.” The face of the leader ninja changed, from one of evil to one of pain. Cracks and snaps could be heard inside the body of the ninja and all of his bones suddenly ripped to the outside of his body. He was dead, in a painful fashion. The final dance allowing the Kaguya clan leader to manipulate his opponents bones and basically ripping him inside out. Mizu looked at this technique, “What a terrible technique that is.”
Shigai caught his breath and smiled, “Like yours is much better.” They both laughed and looked as they were surrounded by all the ninjas left alive.” Karada and Aisu also came in close to their leaders as well as the left overs. “It seems we are going to die here,” said Mizu.
“It looks that way,” said Shigai.
Sign up to rate and review this story