Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is it still me that makes you sweat

07. Unexpected Love

by alkenore 0 reviews

to be or not to be?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-22 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 519 words

0Unrated
After we finished eating, and small make out sessions now and then. We walked out of McDonald's hand in hand. We we're headed towards Pete's house, hmm I wondered what he had planned for us, I thought....

When we got to his house. He unlocked the door, opened it and pulled me in quickly. He lead me upstairs to what I imagined was his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and jumped on me. He started kissing me. I kissed him back. We we're in a very passionate kiss, when he pulled away and started taking of my shirt. I helped him do so and took his off as well....

He started kissing me all over my chest/stomach slowly bitting down softly delicately. I moaned at the sensation filling my body. He started undoing my belt, he was eager i could tell by the look of his eyes...

He undid my belt and almost ripped my jeans off of my legs, He dove at me and started kissing around the edge of my boxers, for a few minutes. Almost to a point where i started getting annoyed by the fact he was teasing me. I pulled away and took my boxers off my self.

He simply smiled and said, "Someone's excited now aren't we not?"

I laughed, he got up and removed the rest fo the clothing he had on. He grabbed my dick and started sucking on it. I moaned at the sensation. I started thrusting into his mouth as he gagged at first.

He eventually got use to it and sucked even harder and faster. I moaned and next thing you know i came in his mouth. He swallowed and kissed me, giving me a taste of myself....

He grabbed my legs and swung them over his shoulders. He got some lube out of the side cabinet, and squirted some on his fingers, and then lubed my entrance. He slowly put one finger in and started going in and out. He then put in a second finger.

Just when I was getting used to the feeling he put in a third and I whimpered a little. He made me relax by rubbing my stomach. I relaxed and he pulled his fingers out. Then he thrust really fast into me. I groaned in pain.

"It will all be okay babe, just relax.", he said.

He pulled out and thrust hard into me again. I almost screamed. he kept doing this repeatedly until I got used to it and my groans quickly became moans of pleasure.

he stopped thrusting in so hard and found a quick pace he found my prostate and thrust into it a couple of times before i reached my climax and released for the second time. A little seconds after he reached his climax and pulled out and collapsed on me.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"I love you, Ryan." he whispers.

I was about to reply when his breathing became nice and steady. Pete had fallen asleep.

"I love you to, Pete." I whispered kissing him on the forehead.
Sign up to rate and review this story