Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is it still me that makes you sweat

06. Diffrent Plans?

by alkenore 3 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-10-22 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 473 words

0Unrated
It was seven o'clock so I was waiting nervously on the sofa in our living room. I was recalling all the bad memories. I had lived through. I was about to have a break down when the door bell rang. I got up as fast as I could. Stopped at the door and got a few seconds to regain my composure....

I opened the door and there stood Pete looking mighty sexy in a black top, and black skinny jeans. He also had many chain accessory's I was thinking in my head Pete meets Gangster!!

I let out a chuckle and he blushed.

"what?", he asked?

"Oh it's just you look so good", I said causing him to give me a small hug.

"You look pretty good yourself!", he whispered in my ear.

He grabbed me by the wrist and I followed him to the sidewalk where he stopped.

"I forgot to tell you, my car broke so we are walking downtown, I hope it isn't a problem.", he says.

"Not at all, we'll get to know each other a little bit more", I said holding his hand a little tighter.

We started talking about random things like cheese or eggs and even pickles....


-TIME ELAPSED-


We got to the movie theater which by the way by the time we got there it was like eight so we decided to go and eat someplace instead. We went to McDonalds and I got a Happy Meal. Pete however got a Big Mac. We got out food and wen't and sat down.

"So why did you get something so small?", He asks.

"I don't know I guess I got used to not eating much", I say.

"Why is that?", He asks.

"Eh well you see my mom died when I was four so I am stuck with my jobless father", I say.

I started explaining to him how my father treated us and how he didn't buy much food except for himself, and what not.

I guess I told him everything except the fact I loved him, and the fact my father beat me everyday. I was getting really uncomfortable talking about it. So I decided to change the subject. To something more obvious.

"Pete?"

I say in a questioning voice.

"Yeah?"

He responds with a questioning face.

"Well I lo... eh never mind." I say.

I see him getting closer a little so close I could see smell him.

"I love you Ryan..." He says pressing his lips on mine his tongue asking for entrance. I let him enter and we start exploring each other mouths. Both of us fighting for dominance.

In the end I let him take control. I pulled away and smiled the biggest smile, I have ever given someone, and getting close to him.

"I love you to", I whisper.
Sign up to rate and review this story