Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

seizeMANNEQUIN

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

Meet Pepper Wright.She's your average nineteen year old college kid.She attends UNLV and holds a job as a Pizza Hut Server.She is also the bass playing frontman,er, woman for her band 'seizeMANNEQU...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 222 words

0Unrated
Meet Pepper Wright.
She's your average nineteen year old college kid.
She attends UNLV and holds a job as a Pizza Hut Server.
She is also the bass playing frontman,er, woman for her band 'seizeMANNEQUIN'.
Oh yeah she's also Panic!At The Disco lead singer Brendon Urie's girlfriend.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Pepper Wright works third shift at Pizza Hut.

Attends her college classes from 10 in the morning to the three in the afternoon.

Meaning she practically lives on Starbucks and Vault to keep her going.

She's your typical nineteen year old college kid, just without the wild parties and drinking.

No, she hasn't ever touched an alcoholic drink except for that time when she was fourteen and tasted
her uncle's Blackberry Merlot.

Pepper lives a SXE lifestyle or straightedge to those who have no clue. Meaning no smoking, no
drinking, no drugs and no casual sex.

One night stands weren't ever anything that appealed to her anyway.

But back on subject, Pepper works third shift with her best friends Mason and Izzy.

With out them she'd probably die. They, like Starbucks, are her anti-drug.

But one night both of her friends called in sick. Izzy and Mason both had the flu.

So with the lack of these two people Pepper was having probably the worst night ever.

And that is where our story begins.
Sign up to rate and review this story