Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

"It's kinda cute how you ramble."

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

"I had a nice time tonight," Pepper began. "So did I," Brendon replied still holding Pepper's hand.Capturing her lips with is the two shared a longer kiss than their previous. Pepper brought her ha...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 341 words

0Unrated
The two of them got into Brendon's car and took off.

"Do you have to work tomorrow? ,"Brendon asked.

Pepper nodded her head.

"Yeah. And I go to University at around 10:30 and get out at about 3:30 since shift starts at 4."

"Wow," Brendon said.

"Tell me about it."

"Pepper, how do you even surive?"

"You can call me Pep if you want. What do you mean 'how do I survive'?"

"I mean, you five days a week you go to UNLV from 10:30 to 3:30. Then you go to work from 4 to midnight almost seven days a week. You have no time to do anything relaxing, like going to a movie."

Pepper laughed.

"Correction I have Wednesday's off. Still, I get what your saying. Yeah I know it sucks."

"Wait, you have Wednesday's off? Well then, how would you like to do something Wednesday? I mean we
don't have to. If you'd rather not, considering you have that one day off with the exception of
every other Sunday you might want to be by yourself."

"You know. It's kinda cute how you ramble. No, I'd like to do something Hump day."

Brendon chuckled, "Hump day?"

"Yeah, the middle of the week," Pepper replied.

The two continued with playful banter for the rest of the ride home. When they arrived at the
complex Brendon escorted Pepper back to her apartment.

The two stood in the hallway for several minutes.

"I had a nice time tonight," Pepper began.

"So did I," Brendon replied still holding Pepper's hand.

The two gazed at each other for several minutes before Brendon lowered his head.

Capturing her lips with is the two shared a longer kiss than their previous. Pepper brought her hand
up and placed it lightly on Brendon's cheek, Shortly after that the two broke apart.

"Pep. I"ll call you," Brendon said.

"Ok. Goodnight."

"Goodnight,"Brendon said as he let go of Pepper's hand.

He waited as Pepper opened the front door.

Once she was in he gave her one last smile before walking down the hall.
Sign up to rate and review this story