Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

No Rockstar Treatment

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

"It was nice meeting you, again, Ryan and you too Keltie," Pepper said with a smile. "Same here," Keltie replied, "Maybe we can get together sometime and hang-out. Maybe do some shopping." "That'd ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 533 words

0Unrated
The car ride to the restaurant was nice. There was a comfortable silence, broken only when Brendon
would ask Pepper if he needed to turn the heat down with Pepper replying she was fine.

Both were really just content to be near the other one; Pepper's hand lying on the console with Brendon's
slightly draped over it.

They finally arrived at DANTE ACHILLE a little after seven. Brendon found a spot and parked.

Once out he adjusted his jacket slightly before going round to Pepper's side.He opened her door for her. She linked her arm through his and they walked towads the door.

As they approached the door, several people came out. Brendon caught the door before it closed, letting Pepper pass through into the warmth of the restaurant's lobby.

Brendon and Pepper were met by Ryan
and Keltie.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryan and Keltie stepped toward Pepper and Brendon.

"Hey, Ry. You remember Pepper from Pizza Hut,"Brendon asked?

Ryan smirked slightly as he extended his hand.

"Yes. But we weren't formally introduced. I'm Ryan Ross and this is my girlfriend, Keltie Colleen."
Pepper shook his hand and then Keltie's.

Once introductions where made, a waiter took the group to their table.
As they approached the table, Brendon pulled Pepper's chair out for her, as did Ryan for Keltie.

Once everyone had sat down, they ordered their drinks.

Pepper was the last one to order.
"I'd like a water please."

Ryan looked at her and tilted his head.

"Only water? You don't want any wine?"

Pepper shook her head, "No. I don't drink alcoholic drinks. I'm SxE."

Ryan nodded, "Oh ok. Well then,"Ryan nodded to the waiter.

Brendon cut in, "Actually, instead I'll have a water too."

The waiter nodded before he walked off.

Several minutes later the waiter brought their drinks and took their orders.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was ten till nine when they group decided to finish up their evening. The past hour had been an amusing one; Ryan and Brendon telling concert stories and recapping the last concert they played.

At the end of the evening, Pepper felt as if she had known Brendon, Ryan and Keltie her whole life.

That night they weren't Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie: Panic! At The Disco hotties. They were Ryan Ross
and Brendon Urie : A couple of laid-back (Ryan more-so than Brendon) 19/20 year olds who just wanted
to have a nice night out with their girls. There was no rockstar treatment; with the exception of
the two girls that recognized the two of them.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brendon looked at his watch. It read 9:20 . Taking a final sip of his water he took several bills
from hs wallet and laid them on the table.

Pepper and Brendon stood up at the same time.

"It was nice meeting you, again, Ryan and you too Keltie," Pepper said with a smile.

"Same here," Keltie replied, "Maybe we can get together sometime and hang-out. Maybe do some shopping."

"That'd be fun," Pepper said.

Brendon laughed, "Bye you two. See you later. You ready, Pepper?"

Pepper nodded as she linked her arm through Brendon's.

After paying for their bill, the two walked out of the restaurant and into the cold November night.
Sign up to rate and review this story