Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

"Like a Date?"

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

"Thank you," Pepper replied with a smile as she picked up her clutch. "You are quite welcome," Brendon said while he opened the door for her. Once outside Pepper locked the door and upon turning ar...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 896 words

0Unrated
The rest of Pepper's day was nowhere near as eventful as her early afternoon.

So she decided that
since it was just her there that she would clean. While she cleaned she listened to Panic's cd, "A
Fever You Cant Sweat Out." By the time she was finished she had listened to the cd one and a half
times.

Looking at her watch it was sometime after seven. Since there was nothing else to do, Pepper
decided to go to bed.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Have some composure!Where is your posture?Oh no, no!You're pulling the trigger, Pulling the trigger all wrong. Have some com-'

Pepper grunted as she picked up her phone and looked at the time. It was 9:35. She answered the phone.

"Hello," she said stifling a yawn.

"Oh hey Pepper. I'm sorry. Did I wake you up," Brendon's voice came over the line.

"Yeah, but it's ok," Pepper said sitting up in bed.

"You sure? Kinda early to be going to bed though, dontcha think," he asked?

"Yeah, I"m sure. Well lets put it this way : my warm black tattoo printed sheets were calling me;They're flannel."

Brendon laughed.

"Sounds nice. No, I was calling to see if maybe you'd like to go somewhere tomorrow evening."

"Like a date,"Pepper asked?

"Yeah," he laughed," A date. It'll be a double date though. You'll get to meet Ryan's girlfriend Keltie."

"Ofcourse," Pepper replied.

"Ok good. I'll pick you up about seven. I'm thinking, if Ryan doesn't change his mind, that we'll
be going to a little Italian place outside the city. Sound good?"

"Very," Pepper said.

"Ok. Well I'll let you go back to sleep, since I was rude enough to wake you."

Pepper laughed.

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow. At seven."

"Mmhmm. Goodnight."

"Goodnight to you too," Brendon replied before hanging up.

Pepper sat her phone back on her nightstand and lay back down with a smile on her face.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


November 14, 2006

Pepper's alarm went off at one in the afternoon.

Church was already over.

"Damn. That's the second time this month," she said shaking her head. Deciding there was noting she
could do about it, Pepper got out of bed.

"Now what should I wear tonight," she asked herself, walking over to her closet.

After rifling though several blouses , jeans, and t-shirts, Pepper came to her dresses. After
reaching her black ones, she decided on a halter dress that reached to her calves. Bending down she picked out a pair of three and a half inch silver pumps, to make her 5 foot tall self just a little taller.

Walking over to her dresser she opened her jewlery box where she selected a delicate sterling silver and sapphire choker and a pair of tear-drop earrings.

By the time Pepper had picked out her outfit for the night it was a little after two.

Deciding she really needed a shower she did so.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was almost 4:30 when Pepper finally came out of the bathroom; hair washed, condtioned, dried and
styled with her tips slightly curled and a sapphire blue hair clip adorning it.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 6:30, after changing her mind twenty times over how to wear her make-up, Pepper was almost ready.
Standing in front of her floor lenghth mirror, she did a mental check list.

'Hair? Check.'

'Make-up? Check.'

'Jewelry? Check.'

'Handbag? Almost.'

Pepper turned around and picked up the Oriental clutch that her brother Patrick had bought for her on one of his trips.Making sure she had the essentials in the bag she shut it.

'Check.'

Pepper opened her bag and checked her cell for the time. It was 6:45. Pepper nodded to herself and
exited her room.

Upon walking into the living room she picked up one of her nicest jackets and sat it, along with the clutch, on the 'dining room' table.

Needing to kill time, Pepper made her way into the kitchen where she turned off the coffe pot that she had turned on sometime during the day.

Once that was completed, she made her way down the hall into the bathroom. Making sure she had all
appliances turned off she did the samr with her room.

Just as she was coming back down the hall, there was a knock on her door. Taking a deep breath and letting it out she opened the door.

Upon doing so, Pepper's first reaction was 'wow'. Brendon stood there wearing a black blazer, white
oxford, and black dress pants with a black tie. A classic look that Pepper loved for men to wear.

"Come in," she replied.

Brendon nodded and entered. Once he shut the door, he procured a bouquet of red roses.

"Oh my. Thank you. Their beautiful," Pepper exclaimed as Brendon handed them to her.

"I thought you'd like them," he said with a smile.

Pepper nodded as she filled a vase with water and set the roses in them.

"I do, thank you."

Walking into the middle of the room, Pepper picked up her jacket. Of which Brendon helped her put on.

"Thank you," Pepper replied with a smile as she picked up her clutch.

"You are quite welcome," Brendon said while he opened the door for her.

Once outside Pepper locked the door and upon turning around Brendon gestured for her to link her arm
through his.

Thus started Pepper's first real date with Brendon Urie.
Sign up to rate and review this story