Categories > Original > Romance > Dark Love

1.The teen idol king

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

Drew Barrymore is stalked by none other than....the teen idol king, Corey Feldman! Will she escape his grasp?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2014-06-06 - 839 words - Complete

0Unrated
Run. Run. Run./

/Keep the rhythm going.


He couldn’t catch her.

She could run all she wanted but she would end up in the same place... with him.
He wanted her. He needed her. He craved her. Only she could satisfy those long, lonely nights he had had so many of. Only she could fulfill every urge his body desired and yet, she continued to run. But if she wanted to play cat and mouse, then he was willing to play her game.

“My dear Drew, love will only lead you back to me.”

Block the voice. She couldn’t hear him; she couldn’t let herself hear him. Her only option was to run away from him. But running was so hard when he was at every corner she turned, every way she ran, everywhere she ran. She was an animal cowering in a cage.
No where to go and no where to hide.

Darkness. Loneliness. Resentment.
She was alone, wet, and scared. Her usually brilliant and vivid brown hair was damp against her face, roughly scratching it every time she ran.
“Don’t hate your hair, my sweet. It gives you color.”

Her soft, pale complexion tainted with the dirt of day and the darkness of night. Mud smeared all over her legs and clothing, Mother Nature’s tears flowing off her numb body.
“Don’t hate your skin, my sweet. So supple, so delicate.”

Her eyes, those gentle brown eyes full of meaningless hope and futile faith. No one could save her now. She was too deep in him and nothing could pull her out.
“Don’t hate your eyes, my sweet - so full of such innocence and purity.”

She pulled her thin windbreaker tightly around her to keep some rain off her body. The wind blew violently past her as she continued to run, she couldn’t stop, if she did he would be nearer. Tears rolled down her rosy cheeks.
“Why aren’t you here, my friends?” she whispered to herself as she forced her exhausted legs to keep running.

Days turned into years. It seemed like forever that this teen idol had taken her under his lustful watch and wouldn’t let her out. Never had she seen his face but his eyes, a blanket of shadows draped over them with black pools of passion.
In his eyes lay her death.

‘My white angel, must we keep prolonging this? I will have you. Nothing can stop me now…you’re in my world…’

His shoes tread over the crimson bathed streets. No one could stop him in his quest to have Drew. Any foolish mortal that even imprudently dared to wouldn’t live to see the next second of their life. Committing murder was a small price to pay to have his sweet drink of desire.
Pushing his silky locks back he smirked at all the lifeless bodies that lay at his feet. Jason Patric. Laughter trickled down his throat as he recalled Jason’s attempt to stop him. Trying to reason with him? Ha! Not likely. Next, his feet deliberately ruined once so vivid locks of Keifer Sutherland. Body after body. Billy Wirth, Brooke McCarter, Alexander Winter - all died just to protect Drew from a force, a force that no power in the world could stop.
He knew that. So did Drew.

‘He’s coming Drew! Faster! Faster!’

Through pools of blood, mud, and water she ran, every once in a while looking down to find corpses, but she would keep her head up so it wouldn’t make her sick.
‘Why did he have to kill so many people? All of them died because me…it’s all my fault.’
Wiping the tears that had welled up in her brown eyes she forced herself to concentrate and look ahead. Her foot suddenly drowned in a pool of blood and mud, twisting her ankle and causing her to fall on something that felt as if the warmth had been sucked dry.
‘This body...so familiar.’

Attempting to keep her cool she slowly, very slowly pushed herself off the body.
‘That hair...’

“Mother?” She lifted her head. Her eyes had been blanketed with her pale eyelids, never to reveal her sparkling chocolate eyes. “Mother!” Her voice shook violently as she dropped her mother’s motionless body and crawled away. Leaning against a brick wall she brought her legs to her chest and sobbed.
“Mother...it’s all my fault...I’m not strong...I need you.’

“Finally, there you are. You can be rather irritating when you try, Drew.”

His husky voice boomed within her head.

“No! Leave me alone!” she screamed, trying to scramble away from his sight.
“Haven’t you learned already, angel?” he began, his shoes tapping against the cement. “No one can keep me from you,” he whispered, kicking Jaid’s body to the side. He bent down before her, picking her face up from her legs. He let his face brush against her.

“No one...”
Sign up to rate and review this story