Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

No Matter what the object I will count in fives

by rainbowsprinkles08

erm yea.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-24 - 693 words - Complete

?Blocked
Ryan’s POV

I grinned as Brendon roughly pushed me against the wall. This is what I had been going for all night, making out with my boyfriend. I kissed him forcefully back as he pinned me harder against the wall by my shoulders. Suddenly, he pulled back.

“What you were doing out there? Yeah. That was mean.”

“Well I’m sorry you’re so damn hot that I can’t find a way to keep my hands off of you,” I said as I laid my hand across his clothed erection and stroked it slowly.

“Ugnh,” he moaned as he dropped his head to rest on my shoulder.

I unzipped his pants and tugged them down. I pulled him out so that he was fully exposed and wrapped my hand around him, slowly sliding my hand up and down. He unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it open so that my chest was exposed, his hands gliding up and down.

He let out a deliciously load moan as I slid my thumb over his slit. I turned my head to the side so that my mouth was right on his ear. “You like that, don’t you?” I teased, nipping his ear lobe.

I felt him bite my collar bone and nod his head. I quickened my pace as I felt him starting to get impatient.

“Mmmm. Just about-” But he didn’t finish his sentence as he cut himself off with a long moan of my name as he came into my hand.

We stood there a minute longer, him panting into my neck and me kissing his head lightly. Then I lightly pushed him off of me and turned him so his back leaned against the wall and walked over to the sink to wash off my hands and look for any other evidence.

“Wait. What about you?” he asked eyeing my own problem.

“No, its ok I’ll just think of my grandmother….” I scrunched up my face “in her underwear.” Problem solved.

We unlocked the bathroom and headed back to the table. Jon and Spencer eyed suspisciously as we sat back down.

“Don’t think we don’t know what you just did,” Spencer whispered looking between the two of us.

Brendon widened his eyes and put on his ‘innocent’ face. “Why, what ever do you mean?”

Spencer rolled his eyes and went back to watching the washed up celebrity give out an award to some up and coming new one. Brendon grabbed my hand under the table and kept it until the end of the show, when the lights went up and everybody started to stand up to file out of the large room.

“Ugh, if I have to sit through one of those things one more time…” Jon commented shaking his head.

“I know what you mean,” Brendon put in.

“No you don’t!” Spencer argued “Jon and I sat there the whole time while part way through, you and Ryan went off to do god knows what!” he finished in a whisper.

“Hey. Just because we have someone who can take care of us at boring award shows doesn’t mean you have to be jealous,” I rebutted with a smirk.

“I am NOT jealous. I have a girlfriend anyways!” Spencer said crossing his arms and pouting.

“Just stop and let’s get out of here,” Jon said with a huff. He then took it upon himself to grab Spencer’s hand, who grabbed my hand and I grabbed Brendon, made a train as Jon maneuvered us through the packed crowd to the exit.

“Nice job!” Spencer said patting Jon on the back.

I stepped out into the night air and breathed in the fresh air. “Mmmm fresh air. The air in there was so stuffy.”

“Yeah it was,” Jon replied.

Brendon came up behind me and put his arm around my waist and his mouth to my ear. “You want to go somewhere to finish what we had going on earlier?”

After I looked around to make sure no one was watching, I leaned back against him, letting my head rest on his shoulder.

“Definetly.”
Sign up to rate and review this story