Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

You got no fear of the underdog, thats why you will not survive

by rainbowsprinkles08

I’m SO sorry guys. I’ve been soooo busy with school and color guard and dance and applying to colleges I got distracted plus for some reason this was really hard for me to write… I can’t wr...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-01 - Updated: 2007-11-01 - 1185 words - Complete

?Blocked
Brendon’s POV

Thank god we stayed in a hotel tonight. Was what I was thinking as I looked at a very naked Ryan sleeping next to me. We never would’ve been able to do that in the tour bus. I smiled at the thought and lightly traced some of Ryan’s facial feature with my index finger. I traced along the bridge of his ski jump nose and in his sleep, he slightly scrunched it making the most adorable face. I smiled and thought back to the evening’s events.

***

After the award show, Spencer and Jon went to the after party, but Ryan and I decided to go back to the room and have some…alone time.

We entered the main door of the hotel and headed over toot he elevators. The doors opened slowly and we stepped in looking at each other. We waited to get to our floor, silently. Not like we could do anything, there were a few other people in the elevator with us. I moved slightly closer to Ryan so that our hands were slightly resting against each other.

Finally, we got to our floor. We nodded to the people left and stepped out. After the doors shut, I looked around to make sure we were alone, we were I grabbed Ryan’s hand and looked up at him. He looked back down at me and smiled soon, we stopped in front of our room. I reached my hand down into Ryan’s butt pocket to retrieve his wallet. I pulled out our key card and went to stand in front of the door to open it. While I went to insert the card to open the door, Ryan came and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

After the door had been opened, we made our way in. When we got to the center of the room, I turned around in his arms and smiled up at him. Our hands clasped between us, just standing and looking into each other’s eyes, we both started to slowly lean into one another and our lips met in a sweet, slow kiss. We didn’t need to rush anything. We wanted to do this right.

I made the first move, slipping my hand under Ryan’s shirt and tracing that gorgeous V of his and eventually lifting it up enough for him to get the idea. We broke the kiss and I helped him off with his shirt and while we were taking a break from the kiss, we took off mine too. We started to kiss again and we slowly moved over to the bed. I felt Ryan stop and started to fall backwards as we reached the bed. We toppled down, me on top and continued to kiss.

The kisses were starting to get rougher as Ryan’s hand slid down to the top of my jeans. I moaned to coax him along. He flipped us over so he was on top then he unbuttoned the jeans and slid down the zipper and slipped them down my legs as I lifted my hips off the bed to help. He wrapped his hand around me and I gasped at the feeling. He started to run his long fingers lightly over my shaft and it left me squirming and moaning under him.

“Ry- I don’t- ughn- think I can…” I tried to speak but he read my mind, smirking at me, pecking me lightly and then getting off of me to walk over to his bag to get the necessary items.

I breathed in deeply to calm my nerves as he came walking back over. It wasn’t that I didn’t want this, of course I did, its just I’ve heard a lot of stuff about having sex this way and lets just say I’m pretty nervous about bottoming.

Ryan opened the tube and looked at me as he squeezed some liquid onto his fingers. He placed his first finger at my entrance and circled it teasingly.

“Ryan!” I whined.

He smiled in reply and then pushed in. It just felt slightly uncomfortable, not too bad. He looked at me to see if I was ok and I nodded in assurance, then he pushed in another.

This one hurt more than just one. It burned as he slowly moved them in and out, scissoring and stretching.

“You ok?” He asked trying to find any sign of me wanting him to stop.

I nodded and pushed back onto his fingers. He took the hint and added the last.

The third hurt a lot. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my bottom lip trying to keep the tears from falling.

“Do you want me to-“

I shook my head. “Just do it.”

He pulled his fingers out and I heard the cap to the tube open and close again. Then I felt his tip at my entrance.

He slowly pushed in and I cried out. The pain was so intense all I saw in front of my eyes was red from squeezing them shut so tight.

He waited but that only made it hurt more. So, not being able to find my voice, I pushed back against him and he soon started a slow rhythm. I felt Ryan’s hand on the side of my face.

“Bren, open your eyes.”

I opened them and looked at the sight before me. Ryan’s hair plastered to his forehead with sweat as he was going in and out of me slowly. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And just then, Ryan pushed at a slightly different angle and I felt it. Oh my god I felt it. My vision went white and I cried out in pleasure.

Ryan’s pace increased and he slip a hand around me, while the other stayed at my hip. He was making the hottest moans and grunts I’ve ever heard and that combined with what his hand was doing, I couldn’t hold on for much longer.

“Ry, I’m almost-“

“Me too.”

He was repeatedly hitting the same spot and I couldn’t take it. I came in his hand while screaming his name. Ryan came a few beats later collapsing on top of me. We stayed there, both breathing hard as we regained our strength.

Ryan lifted his head off my chest. “Bren, that was…I can’t even think of a word to describe it.”

“I know. I know, Ry.”

He moved up my body and kissed me. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. “I love you so much Brendon. You’ll never know.”

“Me too Ryan. I love you more than life itself,” I said as I pulled him tightly towards me.

He nuzzled his head into the crook my neck.

“I’m sleepy.”

“Go to sleep,” I said as I kissed his head.

I felt his body relax and soon his breathing evened out and eventually mine did too.
Sign up to rate and review this story