Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

Now I have no room for my obsession.

by rainbowsprinkles08 4 reviews

Note at the end

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 788 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ryan’s POV

After that night, we were having more trouble keeping our relationship a secret. We could barely keep our hands off of each other. We would find ourselves sneaking away during interviews and photo shoots to grab a quick cuddle or make out session. It also took massive self- control to pull away from him when he leaned into me on stage. He would be millimeters away and I’d have to look away.

“Ryyy!”

“Stop whining. I’ll be back in a minute,” I said as I walked to the fridge.

“But I was comfortable!” Brendon pouted as he sat, arms crossed on the couch.

“Bren, I’m hungry. We can cuddle as soon as I get some food.”

I got some grapes and went back to the couch to sit next to a pouting Brendon.

“You know that pout does nothing except make me laugh.”

He continued to stare straight ahead, pouting.

I leaned over taking his ear lobe between my lips and biting lightly. I smirked as I saw his face falter and his mouth fall open slightly as his eyes became half lidded.

“Ah ha! I win!”

Brendon looked at me with a shocked face. “Not fair!”

“Oh I don’t play fair.”

Brendon huffed then went back to pouting harder, his bottom lip sticking far out. I giggled and leaned over again and took his lip between my teeth, pulling it slightly. He moaned quietly and pulled me into a real kiss, dipping his tongue between my lips.

We heard the bus door open.

“WE ARE COMING IN. STOP WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING,” I hear Spencer say loud enough for the whole world to hear.

“We aren’t doing anything Spence! Its safe for you guys to come in,” I yell back.

I hear them enter the bus and I turn to Brendon and smirk at him. First he gets a confused look, and then I wink at him. I see in his eyes he gets what I’m talking about and starts to snicker slightly. Just before Jon and Spencer come into view, I start attacking Brendon’s lips and push him back so we’re basically horizontal on the couch.

“Hey guys wh-“ I hear Spencer say just as he turns the corner then I hear a girlish scream and some crashing. “ARGH!!!! MINE EYES!!! THEY BURN! THEY BURNNN!!!!”

I start to laugh and break away from Brendon who is also hysterically laughing.

“That wasn’t very nice of you guys,” Jon comments as he walks into eyes sight. Obviously he was behind Spencer and didn’t see, but got the gist of it.

“He set himself up. We had to,” I said, still laughing.

“Yeah, but it still wasn’t very nice,” Jon replies smirking and Spencer who is still rolling on the floor with his hands over his eyes.

“Well, I guess we’ll take this outside then!” Brendon pipes up after catching his breath.

With that he pulls me off the couch and we step over the writhing Spencer and off the bus. Brendon looks around to make of people, but we’re between two of the buses so it’s fairly safe. I’m still a little worried though. But I don’t have much time to think as Brendon’s lips collide with mine and his body presses mine against the side of the bus.

“Bren, what if someone sees?” I inquire between kisses.

“Don’t worry, we’re in the middle of no where hours before a show, nobody will see.”

I calm down and continue to kiss my boyfriend. Then I hear it. A gasp, a few quick shutter clicks then the unmistakable sound of running footsteps, retreating away from us.

I break away from Brendon and look him in the eyes. “Did you?”

“Yeah.” I can see the fear settling in over him and all I can think is Oh. Shit.


Ok so you guys are up to date with the chapters that I've written. yes all of those were previously written and posted elsewhere. So now I'm working on writing chapter 20 and I think after that its only gonna go for like 2 or 3 more chapters. and I have a playlist for this because I'm bored!

Its goes like this:
All Around me- Flyleaf
Gravity's Rainbow- klaxons
She Is the New Thing- the horrors
Stop the Fucking car- Circa Survive
Lets Make Love and listen to Death From above- CSS
She moves in her own way- the kooks
Send my love to the dance floor, I'll see you in hell- cobra starship
Ramalama- Roisin Murphy
My name is trouble- Nightmare of you
time to dance- Panic
Guilty pleasure- cobra Starship
Sign up to rate and review this story