Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

Don't make me a target

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

I came up with the idea of that interview thing from their interview at the VMAs. Brendon puts his hands in his pocket and it looks like he’s trying to touch Ryan. So that’s where that idea is ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2007-10-21 - Updated: 2007-10-22 - 1069 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon’s POV

We decided not to go totally public, at least not yet. We kept the displays of affection down to the bare minimum when we were out in an area where people could see us. Things that we could pull off as “we’re just friendly people.” All of it was saved for when we were around our friends. Nobody knew who didn’t need to know.

Ryan and I were sitting together, I was watching TV and him listening to music and reading. Just another relaxing day off. Well not a day off, we had to go to some award show later and be interviewed by a lot of really boring people.

Ryan looked up at me from where his head was resting on my shoulder. “Hey Brendon?”

I looked down at him. “Yes, Ryan?”

“My best friend is a butcher he has sixteen knives. He carries them all over the town, at least he tries,” he sat he bolted up from where he was sitting and pointed to the window “Oh look, it stopped snowing.”

I sat there staring at him. What was he talking about? Had my baby finally cracked? It’s July. It doesn’t snow in July.

Ryan started laughing hysterically. I sat there staring at me, a helpless look displayed on my face.

Finally, a few minutes later, he finally stopped laughing.

We sat there staring at each other, him wiping his eyes, crying from laughing so hard and me, well, I hadn’t moved a muscle since he had opened his mouth, afraid for my life. I started slowly. “Ryan, are you ok? Do you want me to get Spencer? Maybe call a doctor? Get the straightjacket?”

Ryan smiled. “No, I-“ the smile turned to a confused look. “We have a straightjacket? That might be kind of kinky.”

“No I was just kidding.” My face no changing from the blank expression.

“Well, so was I. Those are the lyrics to a song I’m listening to.”

“Ew. What are you listening to? Those lyrics are horrid.”

“I know but the band is fantastic. That’s their only down side, the terrible lyrics.”

“What band?”

“Interpol.”

“Aw. I like their music, that’s a shame their lyrics are shit.”

“Yeah.”

He sat back down next to me and took out his earphones and started watching TV. He leaned his head onto my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around him, making him curl into me.

We sat there for most of the rest of the day, just watching TV with Jon and Spencer walking in and out occasionally. By the way, they were ecstatic when we told them that we were together. They have been waiting for so long. Things had been more or less perfect between us since.

Later that day we all got ready for the award show. We weren’t nominated for anything, but our management told us to make an appearance.

So there we were, on the red carpet posing for the various photographers for the various magazines and all I wanted to do was grab Ryan’s hand. He was my support system and I was having a hard time keeping it together, keeping the smile on my face at least a bit sincere looking.

We were pulled aside to do an interview. We all got a microphone and stood there answering the questions. How was the album coming along? When was it due out? Things of that sort. I stood quietly next to Ryan, watching him answer the questions. I started to get nervous when the questions started turning to the relationship area. I needed some support when the interviewer asked the rest of the band about the rumors that we’re dating each other. I stuck my hand in my pocket loosely and stuck out my elbow seeming nonchalant, but my elbow in that position was lightly pressed against Ryan’s back. To anybody that didn’t know what was going on between us would just see it as standing in a casual position and my arm happened to be close to Ryan. But to me and Ryan, it was a much more.

He leaned back against my arm to tell me that he was there to help. I stayed silent as the rest of them answered the question with a wise crack about Jon and Spencer. I answered a couple of questions about singing and being the front man, and then we had to leave to watch the show.

We all sat at a table in the main area, where the show was taking place. Ryan and I sat next to each other, of course, with Jon and Spencer next to each other, Jon next to me, Spencer next to Ryan. It was a table for four, so we got it to ourselves to talk about what ever we wanted which was really nice. Ryan put his hand on my leg under the table and ever once in a while he would squeeze my thigh a bit and slide his hand a little higher, getting closer to the prize.

I knew I wouldn’t be able to make it through the show with Ryan doing this. I positively knew it when he finally made it to my almost fully hard erection. It was really a good thing that we were in one of the darker areas because when he started to palm it through my jeans, I leaned back my head and let a small moan. Ryan had a smile playing across his lips, smirking at the reaction he was getting. I put my hand over his and let my head lull back as both our hands started to give me a hand job through my pants.

Finally I couldn’t take it anymore. I shot up, turning to Jon and Spencer, nearly yelling that we were going to the bathroom. It was still dark so I hoped nobody saw the huge boner I had. Ryan followed close behind me all the way there.

Once in the bathroom, we looked around to find that, surprisingly, nobody was in there. It was surprising since there had been one long as line for the women’s.

I didn’t leave time to think about that though as I turned to the door and locked it, then pinned Ryan up against the wall attacking his lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story