Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Slayer, The Avatar And The Guardian Of Light

CH75 - Spiders, Centaurs & Metamorph’s

by GuardianOfLight 12 reviews

The Alliance Gains A Few Allies

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Fleur,Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-10-24 - Updated: 2007-10-24 - 4510 words

4Original
Chapter 75 - Spiders, Centaurs & Metamorph's

Dimension: 563 - Earth
Date: 15th September 2001 AD
Country: Britain - Scotland
Location: Hogwarts - Grounds
Time: Late Evening


When Harry, Fleur and Tonks made it back to Hogwarts they were mostly clear of injuries thanks to some emergency medical attention at the Chateau (as well as some vigorous cleaning charms to get rid of all the soot and dirt), though Harry was still suffering from energy loss due to all the elemental skills he had been using in the last few hours, some fading bruises around his shoulders where the bolder had hit, where he had dislocated the other shoulder and finally where the stone restraint had slammed into his leg.

Tonks and Fleur had to support him all the way to their quarters, luckily no one saw them.

Setting him down on the bed, he immediately dropped back onto the pillow to recover.

"Thank you." He breathed.

"How did you get so exhausted?" asked Tonks "Is controlling the elements really that draining?"

"Your movement is directly proportional to the distance the element moves, the speed of the element and the amount of the element you are moving." he explained "Moving a one kilogram stone the same distance as your arms for example is easy. I had to start by using just my facial features to increase the size of a flame, then move it into a ball, maintain the ball and throw the ball with enough force to incapacitate two opponents before freeing myself. That alone was very draining; add to that, the door, all the flames, the ceiling and the crater walls, the last of which were magically strengthened, so I had to overcome not just the interlocking stone in the case of the ceiling and the door, and the natural join of the rock for the crater but the spells holding them that way, I was surprised I managed it."

"He will be ok," Explained Fleur "I've seen Colette like this when she has tried throwing fireballs continually for a long time, give him an hour or two and he will be fine."

"I'm more concerned about the Valkyrie siding with Voldemort. He is collecting allies, so we will have to move fast to get them before he does."

"Who shall we try to recruit next?" asked Tonks.

"We need to gain more human allies," replied Harry, his breathing a bit more normal now "So the DA, Remus probably too, then the Alumni from any of the three schools and any Auror's we think we can get. For now I have another idea which I will try out in a couple of hours."

"What?" asked Fleur.

"I'll tell you if it works." He grinned.
________________________________________________________________________

Two hours later, Harry made his way, after a quick detour to a bathroom, down towards the grounds.

Donning his invisibility cloak he made his way down towards the forest.

Once under the cover of the trees he removed the cloak and stored it where he could collect it later, before continued on through the trees, following the route he had taken years earlier.

Approaching the edge of the webbed area, he allowed the spiders that appeared to pick him up and carry him down into the hollow.

Once there he was dropped in front of the edge of the giant mass of silk webbing which led down to where Aragog and his mate lived.

There were excited chattering from the smaller spiders surrounding him, eager to get a taste of their latest prey.

He extended his arms out to his side to show he was unarmed, waiting for the patriarch to appear.

"Friend of Hagrid, you have returned." Came the slow, deep voice of Aragog "Do you wish to die?"

"No, but I have information you might find interesting."

"Continue." nodded the Acromantula after several seconds thought.

"The beast from the Chamber is dead."

There were clicks and hisses from the smaller spiders.

"Hagrid, told us as much, but without proof your fate is still death." Replied the spider, a lot quicker than before.

Reaching into his pocket, Harry withdrew a small bag, from it he withdrew an object which he dropped on the ground before returning it to its original size.

Many of the Acromantulas ran at the mere sight of the neatly severed Basilisk head, but most of the larger ones remained, either hissing angrily at Harry for daring to bring the thing into their hollow or chattering excitedly at proof that the creature was dead.

"Proof indeed." Chuckled the patriarch as he walked towards the head "Hagrid said you were the one to vanquish the beast?"

"I used the sword of Godric Gryffindor." He confirmed as Aragog hauled his huge bulk up onto the head, so that he was standing atop the beast.

Harry watched as other larger spiders also climbed up onto the sides of the beast, shortly followed by the smaller ones, then in one rapid movement, the arachnids all plunged their fangs into the beasts head and began to feed.

The spiders clicked and a few of the largest groaned at the taste of the Basilisks fluids.

It took several minutes for the spiders to drink their fill, Harry had used a cutting charm to sever the head and then he'd sealed the two halves of the body with a jet of flame, burning the exposed innards so as to prevent the blood covering the floor of the Chamber and his pocket, this luckily meant there was plenty of blood inside for the spiders who did not seem to complain that it was four years old, he supposed the magic around Hogwarts was so strong that it preserved the body.

He then watched as the Acromantulas climbed down and began to push the head so that it was positioned between three trees, one on either side of its neck and one covering the neck where its head was severed.

"You have done us a great service Friend of Hagrid," announced Aragog, returning to his hollow web lined corner of the hollow "But I suspect you did not come here just to give us this news."

"You are right, I did not." Nodded Harry, returning to his original position in front of the arachnid "I came to ask for your assistance, a war is coming and I would like you help in winning it."

There was much noise at his announcement, there was obviously some different views regarding this idea.

"Why should we join a human war?" asked Aragog.

"It is not just a human war," he replied "The Goblin's, House Elves and Veela Colonies are already on our side and the Valkyrie, Dementors, some Giants and some Werewolves are already on Voldemort's . The school is likely to be attacked at some point as both I and Dumbledore are here most of the time and if you are not with Voldemort he will consider you against him. And would it not be nice to get back at the thing that got our friend Hagrid expelled."

"What do you mean?" asked Aragog confused.

Harry drew his wand and replicated the young Riddle's name trick in reverse, when the name Riddle appeared in front of Aragog, he hissed out in anger causing many of the other spiders to scurry away in fear.

"That Dark Lord was the boy who got Hagrid expelled from the school?" hissed the spider.

"Yes." Harry replied.

"What is it you want of us?" asked the spider.

"Join us to help fight Voldemort, help defend us when we need your protection and send for us when you need ours, follow me to defeat the Dark Lord and restore peace to the world."

There was more clicking and hissing around them, some sounded like cheers and others angry shouts.

"Silence." Hissed Aragog, immediately earning quiet from his children, before turning back to Harry "How do I know you will come when we need you?"

Harry pulled out the contract, unrolled it and placed in on the ground for the spider to see.

"This is a magically binding contract to ensure what you have just asked, once you have signed it, you have to help us when we need help and we have to help you when you need help."

"Who is The Avatar?" asked the Acromantula as he inspected the document.

"I am," replied Harry "I use the guise of The Avatar to help fight without people knowing it is me."

There were several more moments of silence before Aragog moved forward and lightly touched his fang to the parchment, which then flashed to recognise its newest member, a very large silver ring appeared on the document, Aragog evidently understood its meaning as with the help of a pair of smaller spiders slid it up his left front leg.

"We follow you Avatar." Said Aragog formerly, doing the spider equivalent of a bow, all the other spiders mirrored his actions, as Aragog slowly stood he gestured for Harry to approach him.

"Come closer Avatar, I will give you the spiders mark; it will allow you to understand those of us that can not speak human."

Knowing that the contract would prevent him coming to harm at the hands of the spider he immediately knelt down in front of the spider.

"Extend the back of your hand." Again Harry did so immediately.

With one lightning quick jab Aragog just pierced the skin on the back of his hand with his fang, causing Harry to flinch back; worried for a second if the spider had somehow managed to bypass the contracts magic and had just poisoned him.

"I assure you Avatar that you are not at risk. Acromantulas can decide the toxicity of their venom. We are magical creatures after all."

Looking at the back of his hand Harry saw the black liquid that had been pushed under his skin swirl, partially change colour and form into the shape of a Black Widow Spider, a little bigger than his hand, its long legs stretching up his fingers and down onto his wrist.

Harry almost jumped out of his skin when the spider did just that.

The front pair of thin legs pulled their way out of his skin before pulling the rest of the body out behind them, leaving no mark on his skin.

The spider, turned around on his hand once before looking at him and bowing.

"Greetings Master, it is an honour to serve."

The spider's voice was distinctly female, but like Parseltongue it sounded just like human speech with a slight hiss to it.

"Hello." He replied. From the various gasps and exclamations from the other spiders he guessed that he must have spoken their language.

"She will allow you to understand and speak spider speech," explained Aragog "As well as being able to hide anywhere on your body. She can spy for you as well as being a covert assassin. She is an entirely magical being so although she can she does not need to eat or do anything else a normal spider would unless she wants to."

Harry nodded his understanding as his little spider pulled herself back into his skin appearing like a very realistic tattoo before seeming to walk up to the inside of his arm to were the Dark Mark would be on a Death Eater and stopped.

He stared at her for several minutes before turning back to Aragog.

"The ring will tell you when allies need help or to signal us that you need it. You don't have to go to every call, but if it's nearby...."

"Understood Avatar, we are in your debt, if there is any other way we can lend you our assistance, do not hesitate to ask. Farewell."

"Farewell." Smiled Harry before turning and beginning to walk out of the hollow, before stopping and part turning back "Actually, there is something you could do for me....
_______________________________________________________________________

A satisfied Harry was walking back through the forest.

Having recovered his cloak he was now heading back towards the edge of the forest when he heard a twig snap to his left.

Coming to a stop he threw the cloak over him and dodged to the right before he was fully covered, then moved to the left once he was concealed.

Circling around to the left he came up behind the three centaurs aiming their bows in the direction they thought he had gone in.

Drawing his wand, he rapidly cast two body binds (which for a centaur just made them wobble about on all fours) before aiming his wand at the last.

"Hello Bane." He smiled "Lower the bow please."

Bane put the bow on the ground before turning towards him.

"Harry Potter," returned the centaur, not rudely but not overly nice either "Why have you entered our forest?"

"It is not your forest," Harry replied "It belongs to all the creatures that live here, the Centaurs, the Acromantulas, the Thestral's, the Unicorns and even Hagrid's brother, it belongs to all, why do you believe that you have priority over them?"

"We are the oldest and most intelligent species." Replied Bane firmly.

"Oldest maybe but not wisest." returned Harry, making Bane's eyes flare in anger "Would the wisest species attack and exile one of their own for agreeing to teach students your favourite pastime and greatest skill."

He visibly saw Bane flinch at the implication.

"If you really were the wisest species you would be helping us fight Voldemort rather than hiding in the woods you live in."

"Why should we help those that prosecute us because they consider us a lesser species?" spat out Bane.

"Not all of us do," replied Harry "I don't prosecute you, has Dumbledore ever prosecuted you? Hagrid? My friends? Of course not. You're scared, that's why you're not helping."

Bane actually snarled at the insult but didn't advance towards the armed wizard, despite the fact that Harry had long ago lowered his wand and cancelled the spells on the other two centaurs.

"We are not scared! We just refuse to fight for people who do not respect us."

"Then fight with me. Join myself, the Veela, the Acromantulas, the Goblins and the House Elves in our fight against Voldemort." Harry withdrew the contract and a quill and threw both towards Bane who caught them and unrolled the document "Read that, does that show any sign of prejudice, does it show one species as being more powerful than another. Other than my leadership of the Court everyone is equal, each species gets an equal say in what we do. Sign it, help us fight and I promise you after the war is over I will do all I can to improve Centaur/Human relations."

By this time several more Centaurs had gathered around them, many were nodding in agreement at Harry's words, others were looking pensive, a few were even wearing those smug looks that said ‘I foresaw a great future for this human'.

Bane finished reading the parchment before turning to Harry.

"We will hold you to your promise Harry Potter." He informed him before quickly signing the parchment and donning the ring that appeared "We will come to your assistance when you call."

Before Harry got the chance to even react the Centaurs had disappeared back into the forest, leaving a surprised Harry standing alone amongst the ancient trees.

That had been a lot easier than expected.

Donning his cloak he made his way back across the grounds and headed for the school.
_______________________________________________________________________

As he opened the door to his rooms he removed his cloak and hung it on the peg by the door.

"Honey I'm home." He grinned.

Fleur quickly emerged from their bedchamber dressed in a long robe with her arms crossed.

"Are you going to tell me what you have been up to now?" she asked, her tone slightly aggravated at being left out of the loop.

"Getting us allies." He replied showing her the contract.

"The Acromantulas AND the Centaurs." She said surprised "In half an hour!"

"Was it only that long, blimey."

She moved forward and hugged him tightly before giving him a passionate kiss.

When they separated several minutes later Harry looked slightly dazed.

"Wow, if I get that sort of reward every time I get allies I will make sure that everyone in the country on our side."

Fleur laughed lightly before giving him a kiss on the cheek, though she almost jumped out of her skin when she saw Harry's Black Widow crawl down his arm.

"What in Merlin's name is that?" she asked as the spider started pulling itself out of his hand.

"The Mark of the Spider." He replied "She is a magical spider that will allow me to speak their language. She's called....I'm sorry, what was your name?"

"Please call me Octavia, Master."

"Octavia." He said to Fleur, before turning back to his latest friend "Why don't you go hunting and come and find me in the morning."

The spider bowed before jumping off his hand, landing totally unhurt on the carpet and scurrying off to find a place to build a web.

Moving back towards him now that the creepy spider had left, Fleur once again took Harry's hand.

"I have only given you one reward Arry, I have another to give you."

"Oh?" he asked perplexed.

"Go into the bedroom, I will join you in a minute." She said mischievously.

Not overly worried, Harry walked into the bedroom and removed his jacket, shoes and socks, before lying down to relax on the bed.

A few seconds later he though he heard a sound from Fleur as if she had just tasted something fowl, but dismissed the idea and just let his eyelids slide closed, waiting for Fleur to return.

A few minutes later a voice came from the doorway, a voice that was definitely not Fleur's.

"Are you ready for me Harry?"

His eyes flew open as he shot into a sitting position to see a pink haired Tonks, dressed in the same robe that Fleur had been in minute's earlier, leaning seductively against the door frame.

"Tonks!" he said shocked, moving slightly further up the bed. The last time something like this had happened he had only just got away.

"Harry." She purred, slinking over to him.

As she moved towards him Harry realised his mistake, Tonks didn't move that gracefully.

"Fleur?" he asked.

She smiled widely at him.

"It's good to see that you can tell us apart." Said another smiling Tonks as she walked into the room, this one was dressed as she had been when they went to the volcano earlier "What gave it away?"

"Fleur walks more gracefully than you do and where Fleur stepped over my shoes you would have tripped." He replied, still not quite sure what was going on "Err, why is Fleur disguised as you?"

"To give you the reward for rescuing me from those Valkyrie's wandering hands." Smiled Tonks "We both know that you would not even consider letting anyone else sleep with you, even if Fleur took a wizards oath that she fully approved and did not mind."

"Not to mention what it might do to the mating." Added Fleur "So we came up with a compromise, I would take Polyjuice Potion with one of her hairs in it."

"That way you could be with me, without being with me and I got to say thank you," Tonks continued before adding with a smile "Not to mention I could boast about the fact that I did the horizontal jog with you."

Harry groaned, before opening his mouth to speak, only to be cut off by Fleur.

"And there is no way you can talk your way out of this."

"Because we are not going to let you." Added Tonks.

"Is there no...."

"No!" they both replied.

"You are still going to be with me Harry," said Fleur "I will just be wearing a costume."

"I'll leave you two to it." Smiled Tonks turning to leave, before pausing and grinning at Fleur "Err, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Oh don't worry," smiled Fleur "We won't."

Tonks gave one short laugh as she left the room and walked out of their chambers.

Harry turned back to Fleur, slightly apprehensively.

"Lets get started shall we?" Purred Fleur/Tonks undoing the tie on her robes, letting it slide off her shoulders to pool at her feet, revealing Tonks body encased in black stockings, suspenders, a black thong, a tight black corset and a pair of stiletto heels.

Harry's chinned dropped at the sight, this was definitely Tonks idea, Fleur would never wear something like that without encouragement.

"You like?" she asked, slightly uncertainly.

"I...." he tried once, before realising that his voice was several octaves too high "I like."

Fleur/Tonks looked relieved; he could tell she was just as uncomfortable with her current attire as he thought she would be, she much preferred an elegant and seductive night gown to anything so obviously sexy.

Slinking the rest of the distance to the bed, Fleur climbed on to the end and began to crawl towards him, swaying her hips as she went.

Crawling up his body she knelt over him, her arms supporting her as her hair, albeit a lot shorter than usual, hung around their faces.

"Fleur, are you su...."

"Yes." She said firmly, before dropping down to lay on top of him, and rubbing her body against his, paying particular attention to his groin.

Harry groaned as her hips rubbed against him.

He felt her hand wrap around him through the fabric of his trousers.

"You like that Harry?" she purred into his ear before sucking lightly on her earlobe, Harry wondered exactly what else Tonks had taught Fleur as this was not her usual method of seduction.

He soon found out as Fleur trailed kisses and tongue flicks down his neck before giving his neck a slight nip, making him groan.

"Enjoying yourself Harry." She grinned as she pulled his shirt open, continuing to kiss, lick or nip each new bit of exposed skin, paying special attention to his nipples, giving each a quick suck before continuing south until his shirt was completely undone.

She pulled it off his shoulders before kneeling over him.

Reaching behind her, Harry watched transfixed as she started to open up the corset inch by inch, revealing Tonks breasts, they was roughly the same size as Fleur's but on Tonks slightly shorter frame they appeared larger.

Harry was sure he should not be so aroused by seeing one of his friends topless but he really could not help himself as his reaction became all the more evident through his trousers.

Seeing his reaction Fleur reached down and ran her hands over his jeans, eliciting a moan of appreciation from him.

"See something you like Harry." She purred as she started to undo his trousers and slide them down his legs, leaving him in just one of the pairs of boxers she had bought him in France.

"I think that's evident." He replied as she removed his last item of clothing.

Grinning up at him she then did something that he had never known Fleur to do before.

She started to kiss his manhood, licking it, wrapping her lips around it.

Harry almost bucked at the contact and only a large amount of self control prevented him from doing so.

Wearing Tonks skin really had made Fleur bolder, he had heard of this before but he had never, ever imagined it being done to him, as with her style of night attire Fleur was much more traditional when it came to intercourse, not doing anything to wild or experimental, with the exception of the time after their fight, but being with Fleur nothing else was ever EVER needed.

Fleur gave one last kiss to Harry's manhood before pulling back, making him moan at the loss.

"You don't want it to be over so soon my love," she smiled "You can return the favour later."

Before he could say anything she rocked back into a kneeling position before standing up on the bed, towering over him.

He was about to ask her what she was doing when she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her thong and slowly, ever so slowly, sliding it down her legs.

If Harry's eye had been wide before, they must have been the size of footballs by now.

It turned out that it wasn't only the hair on Tonks head that was pink.

As Fleur slipped the thong of her legs, leaving her in only the stockings, suspenders and heels she dropped back down onto the bed and crawled back up his body, giving him one last lick as she passed his groin before arriving back at his head and in a phrase that had definitely come from Tonks said.

"Now, let's get squelchy."


AUTHORS NOTE: I am sorry it is taking so long between chapters but I have been rather busy of late, rest assured that I am continuing to write.

AUTHORS NOTE 2: Now this is something I have been planning to mention for ages. I get on average about 6 reviews from 4 web sites and 2 yahoo groups per chapter, now I am not complaining about the reviews but there are a few bits of information that I would like to reveal to you.

If you are reading this on Ficwad then you are on e of the average 200 hits each new chapter gets in its first week and one of the 21,000 total hits for the story.

If you are reading this on FanFiction.Net you may be one of the many people who have marked this story as one of their favourites, marked me as one of your favourite authors or have added this story to your notification lists and I know there are many of you as every time one of you adds this story to a list I get an email notification and I have been getting 4 or 5 a week for the last few months.

And those of you reading on Twisting the Hellmouth , this also applies to you. Those of you reading on HPArchive are exempt as that site is very small and 2 of the 6 reviews normally come from you.

I am not complaining about all the hits and notification lists that this story is added to, far from it in fact, it does the authors ego wonders to see the numbers mount up, but when over 250+ people must be reading each new chapter and I get only 6 reviews you can see why I feel slightly put out.

PLEASE people, this is my first full length story I need encouragement, just a simple "Great Chapter" would do, please people, throw me a bone here, ask me questions, criticize, mistakes, please people, this is not a statement of give me reviews or I won’t write but it would be nice to have a few more please.
Sign up to rate and review this story