Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're the therapists pumping through your speakers

Car troubles lead to more...

by azn___x 0 reviews

So, I'm new at this whole thing, so please take it easy on me...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-24 - 661 words - Complete

-1Predictable
"Finally!", Naomi had just walked out into the comfortable summer air. Since just exiting the Fall Out Boy concert, the air felt so good againts her natural olive skin. Reaching her car, she reached into her purse for her keys. Trying her ignition a number of times Naomi looked for a payphone.

"Ring Ring Ring Ring"
"Yo this is Briana. If you wanna leave something then do it. DUH!"
Fustrated by getting her voice mail, Naomi still left a message. Waiting around for a half hour, she started to get a little pissed off. Going back to try and see if Briana will pick up again.
"Hello?"
"BRIANA!!! YES YOU ANSWERED YOUR PHONE!"
"Yeah sorry. Um I got your message, and I'm still in NewYork."
"So what am I suposed to do?!?"
"I don't know!"
"Fine!"

After hanging up, she fell back and slid down the wall, bringing up her knees to her chest, she started crying for a few minutes. Being starteled by some foot steps, she looked up to see these beautiful blue eyes. "Holy shit! Joe Trohman is standing right infront of me!", she thought to herself.
"Are you okay, because I was trying to cool off and I heard you over here."
"No, my car is fucked up and my room mate is still in New York. So I'm fucking screwed."

He gave her a smipathedic look, got up and walked towards the back of the building. "Great I just scared off Joe Trohman, THE Joe Trohman! Good going dumbass." Next thing she knew he was coming back and...had a smile on his face?

"Where do you live?"
"Chesterfield, Virginia. Why?"

He reached down and took a hold of her hand and helped her to her feet.
"Because we are going to take you home." He replied with a huge smile planted across his face.
"What?!? No I can't have yall go out of your way just to take me home."
"Don't worry about it, we have a week off, so we have time. Anyways we haven't been into the heart of Virgina before."

He took her hand and before she could say anything they started to walk behind the building where he dissappeared before. "Whoa. Wait a minute, Fall Out Boy is going to take me home?! SWEET!" Three figures were standing with their backs to them, but Naomi already knew who they were.

"Joe where hell were you?! We looked every... Woah." Patrick sort of exclaimed.
"Sorry, this is...umm.."
"Naomi. Naomi Hirasawa." she finished for him.
"I heard someone talking in the alley and she was really upset, so she told me that her car is messed up, and her room mate is in New York so she can't come pick her up. So now we're gunna take her home. Okay?"

They nodded, and then just stood there stareing at her. Well, who wouldn't? She was breathtaking. Standing about 5'4, black hair that fell to her mid-back with some thick "scene" side swep bangs and lots of choppy/funky layers, purple highlights throughout it, and a pair of grey eyes that you could get lost in. She was very athledic, but yet skinny too. The perfict size to wrap into a hug.
"Okay so maybe we should get on the road?" Andy finally piped up.
"Yeah good idea, so where do you live Naomi? Oh and I'm Pete, the guy that looks like Jesus is Andy, the guy with the hat is Patrick, and well you alredy met Joe."
"Haha I know who yall are, I was at your concert. And I live in Chesterfield, Virginia, it's outside of Richmond.
"Okay cool. So maybe you should sit up front so you can give directions, and the guys can take over the back, since you don't want to sit with a bunch of stinky boys." Pete joked right before he slid into the driver's seat and the rest of the guys into the back.
Sign up to rate and review this story