Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're the therapists pumping through your speakers

tickles and cuddles

by azn___x 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-10-24 - Updated: 2007-10-24 - 1159 words - Complete

0Unrated
After about three hours later and a numberous conversations with all of them, about everything possible, they finally pulled into her drive way.

"Hey since yall have a week off and yall probably don't have a hotel yet, you wanna stay the night? Anyways, its the least I can do." She asked and the four boys exchanged mixed looks and nodded.

After being tackeled to to ground by all of the boys, they made it into the cute smallish two-story house without anymore crazy attacks.

"So... yall want a grand tour?" Asked Naomi.
"Hell yeah! By the way this place is so cool!" Screamed a little too excited Pete.
"Goddamnit Pete, do you have to scream? We're all right next to you."

Pulling down her hands, "Yeah Joe does have a point.."
"But, this place is so cute, its like a babydoll house!"

"Haha Pete, nice way to discribe my house, by the way this is the living room..." Naomi ended up finishing up in the "Game Room" where the boys will be staying right across the hall from her bedroom. Joe's and Andy's mouths just hung open when they saw how much video games they had.

"DONKEY KONG! SUPER MARIO BROTHERS 1,2,&3! PAC MAN! DUDE I LOVE YOU NAOMI ! JOE I'M STEALING HER FROM YOU MAN!" yelled Andy.

"Well hey I'm just gunna take a quick shower but I'll be back in a few okay? And please don't do anything stupid." And with that she left the four boys by themselves looking at eachother. "Dude Joe, she is hot! How old is she anyways?" Pete asked while a devilish grin spread across his face. "Hmm... I don't know, probably 20ish or something." Joe responded with a little confusion in his face.


Wraping herself in a towle, Naomi could hear her Walk It Out ringtone downstairs. "Shit. I just hope no one is down there." She mumbled to herself while walking out into the cool hallway. Almost making it down the stairs without anyone seeing her, she ran right into Pete, and of course all of the guys were sitting in the living room.

"Uhh.. hi?"asked Pete as he just looked her up and down.
"Umm I heard my cell go off down here and I thought that I should come down and get it. And yeah."\par
By then all of the guys had noticed her and were stareing at her, once again.
"Okay." Pete said while walking towards the couch only to land next to Joe with an 'Umph'. "Nice towel Naomi." Joe said, only to get a flick on the head by her when she passed by.

After retreiving her now fully charged cell, she listened to Briana saying that she missed her flight and will try to get home as soon as possible. On her way back upstairs, she stoped to get some Kool-Aid, but she couldn't help but to feel 4 pairs of eyes watching her, "Okay yall can stop looking at me like that." she said and only to be responded with more silence. Once she was back upstairs she heard her music going, "Hey I didn't have my music going", as she pushed open her door she was met with Pete?!?...Looking through her UNDERWARE?!?

"Ahem, but what the fuck are you doing going though my underware?!?!" She asked and starteling him.
"Oh..Well..I was looking for you...And I don't know. Sorry." He said while looking at the floor.
"Alright, just NEVER do that again, or else you want to fucking die. Okay?" And she was given a slight nod.
After a minute or two of Pete really looking around the room he finally spoke, "Damn you have alot of pictures and some random things." He was talking about all of the pictures that covered one wall and a "Happy Birthday" banner that she took from her suprise birthday party that her friends threw for her 18th birthday.
"Haha thanks.This was from 8th grade, haha that was when Mrs. Ritenour was out that day because someone put some relaxants in her Diet Coke."
"HAHAHA! HMM.. I WONDER WHO IT WAS." Pete said still laughing.
"So... Maybe can I have my room back now, so I can change?" Naomi asked, only to be met with a seriously good puppy dog pout.
"Aww man I was hopeing that maybe I could stay in here tonight, because I do not wanna get the floor. And I'm NOT sleeping in the same bed as Andy, Joe, or Patrick...again."
"Ugh. Alright. Just let me change,",no movement by Mr. Pete, "... by myself." And when she finished her sentance, Pete walked out with his head down in defeat.

"PETE! Give me back my eyeliner you jerk!" Naomi yelled at him once she finished changing.
"No, but nice pajamas." Was all that the little theif had to say. Naomi looked down at her magenta colored plad shorts and a white wife beter.
"Shut up and just give me my eyeliner and no one will get hurt." Was her reply.
"You're gunna have to catch me!" He said before darting down the hall.
"No. Now I guess you're gunna have to sleep with the guys tonight!" She yelled at him before he came sprinting back to her.
"Thank you Mr. Wentz." Was all that she said and walked back into her room, eyeliner in hand.

After puting in Paramore and sitting down on her bed with her laptop in hand she felt a pair of hands start to tickle her. Her being very tickleish started to squirm around alot, trying to get free of the person who is doing it to her.
"HAHAH STOP! STOP IT!" She screamed only to be faced with, yet once again, Pete.
"Okay. Okay. The timeing was just too good to pass up. Sorry." He said before sitting down next to her, on her black comforter. "So what are you doing?"
"Checking something then gunna get ready to go to bed." Pointing to the alarm clock that was on her white nightstand.
"Cool because I was getting tired too." Pete said with a little mischievious smile planted across his face.
"Goodie! Because you get the floor."
"Aww man, but.."

All that was need was an evil look shot at him and he shut up. Getting under her covers, she felt her bed shift a little and Pete was sitting at the foot of it indian style.
"Pete?" She asked, wondering why he was sitting on her bed when she was trying to sleep, and why he was stareing at her.
"Yeah?"
Riseing up onto her elbows, "Why are you sitting on my bed at 2 am?"
"Because."
"Because why, you dumbass?" she asked with a hint of annoyance.
"Because the floor is cold."
"Ugh. Come here you dork." She motioned him over and he happily laid next to her. They spent about a half hour talking and then she drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story