Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're the therapists pumping through your speakers

late night kisses.

by azn___x 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-10-24 - Updated: 2007-10-24 - 1131 words - Complete

0Unrated
"WAKE UP NAOMI!! WAKIE WAKIE!!" Being woken up by someone jumping on her bed, and making her fly off and land on the ground with a 'thud', had Naomi planing revenge on whoever has a mind sick enough to wake her up like so.
"Who the fuck is fucking mental and insists on wakeing me up like this?!?" Was all that was actually able to be made out of her muffled.

"Why hello and good morning to you too sunshine!" 'Ughh Pete, why the hell does it have to be me?!' She thought to herself.
"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz lll, I'll count to 3 and you better run like the fucking wind!" Was all that she was able to say before he dashed out of her room and down the hall.
"THREE!!" She screamed and ran after the trouble maker. "PETE GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"
"Haha nope!"
"Fine I'll just sit over here with Joe. Hey Joey whats up?"
"Uhh nothing? What did the lunitic do to you?" He asked.
"His great idea to wake a 21 year old, that hasn't gotten coffee, is by jumping on their bed and screaming ' WAKE UP WAKE UP! ' and so I was trying to catch him, and no luck so far. BUT HE BETTER WATCH WHAT HE DOES NEXT BECAUSE I SWEAR I'LL GET HIM!" She yelled loud enough so that he could hear her.

While she was telling Joe why Pete woke her up, Patrick and Andy had joined them.
"He did that to you too?" Asked a still half asleep Patrick.
"Yes, and he better watch what he does, because he might not live to see tomorrow."




"Hey can we talk?" Pete asked her later that day.
"Yeah. What do you want to talk about?"
"Um, can we go for a ride?"
"Sure, let me get ready." She said before heading to her room.
Grabbing a pair of grey skinny jeans, a To Write Love On Her Arms tee, her black converses, she applied a thick layer of black eyeliner, and she was ready to go.
"You ready?" She asked while turning to Pete.
"Yeah." Was all that he said.

Getting into the passenger seat, she turned to see that Pete was looking at her with concern in his eyes.
"So, what do you want to talk to me about?" Naomi asked while Pete was driving down the road.
"Um, yeah, earlier today I noticed some scars on your wrists, and I was wondering-"
"Oh, those. Yeah I used to cut myself, but that was when I was younger. I don't do that anymore..." She said cutting him off.
"Why did you do it?" He asked.
"Well, my mom. Ever since I was about 7 she has had depression, and at first it wasn't so bad. But when I was about 10 she started hitting me and my sister. When I was about 12 I needed an escape, so I'd cut myself, just a little though. After then, everything went downhill. She would hit me alot more, so I would cut myself more and more. She never new about it. What kind of mother doesn't notice something like that?!? But on my 18th birthday I was out of that house. I stayed at some of my friend's houses just to finish school, but once I graduated from highschool, Briana and I decided to move into our house. My mother and I don't talk anymore, but I still stay in touch with my dad. He was the one who really helped me make it through there." Once she finished, they were parked at a playground. Naomi turned to Pete and saw that his eyes were full of regret for bringing it up.

"Hey Pete, it's fine. I'm over it and her." She said reassuringly. He just lowered his head in regret.
"I'm sorry for bring it up."
"Again, it's fine. It's good for me to talk about it, so it doesn't build up inside of me again. But hey, I'll race you to the slide!" Naomi said while sprinting to the slide.




"Where the hell have yall been?!?" Yelled Joe while coming out of the kitchen where everyone was eating cereal.
"A playground. Duh!" Naomi replied like it was the only sane thing to say while getting a glass of water.
"WHERE'S MY SEXY LOVER AT!?"
"BRIANA! YOU'RE HOMEE!" Naomi couldn't belive that her bestfriend was able to make it back home so fast.
"Why is there.....OH MY GOD FALL OUT BOY IS IN OUR HOUSE?! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IDIOT!?!" She yelled.
"Kind of...forgot?" Was her reply.

By that time Andy couldn't stop looking her up and down. Standing about 5'5 Briana is thin and very athledic toned, taned skin. Blonde hair that was cut right above her shoulders, with blue and black highlights running through out her hair. She was pretty, and Andy thought that Briana was hot.




Later that afternoon, after sharing lots of stories together, Naomi went over to the iHome and put her songs on shuffle. Pulling Briana up they soon started dancing together. The two girls were just goofing off, but were soon joined by Joe behind Naomi and Andy behind Briana. As the last hiphop song ended, thoes familiar opening chords were playing.
"Oh hell no!" All of the boys complained while covering up their ears.




Three pizzas, two movies, and a heavy Briana and Andy makeout session later, everyone was exausted.
"Sleepy time!" Yawned Briana.
"Mindreader much?" Joked Naomi.
With Andy following Briana up to her room, Pete yelled up to them, "Hey Andy, don't forget to use protection!". Next thing they knew, a shoe was beeing thrown down at him, but ended up hitting Naomi.
"Aww thanks Andy! I've been looking for this shoe!"

Finishing locking up ther house, she noticed that someone was outside.
"Pete?" Naomi asked the shady figure.
"Yeah?" 'Okay, no creepy guys outside of house, check' Naomi thought to herself.
"Why the hell are you outside right now?"
"Thinking." Pete said while looking up at the stars.
"May I ask about what?" She asked while leaning against the door frame.
He stood up and walked towards her. Stuffing his hands inside of his hoodie, he looked down at his Chuck Taylors and said barely above a whisper,"Naomi I really like you."
"Ehh....What?" Naomi was taken back, because she has always had a crush on Pete ever since they came to Alley Katz downtown three years ago.
"I...Really...Like...You... But I understand if you don't feel the same about me." Pete restated again while looking away, disappointment written all over his face.

With her cheeks turning a light shade of pink, Naomi took a step towards Pete and pressed her lips into his.

Sign up to rate and review this story