Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Smells like Teenage Angst

I could throw your heart right outta this town

by shoot_me_pretty 0 reviews

the last chapter was kinda crappy this one will be better. If it isn't you can come and shoot me :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-24 - Updated: 2007-10-25 - 462 words

0Unrated
I had to get out of the bar. It was crowded and it stunk of other peopls B.O. I found Mikey and said my good byes. "Leaving already you were in such a good mood a little while ago?" I zipped my hoodie up and put the hood back on. I wasn't sure if it was still raining outside or not. "Did Gerard say something nasty to you Annie?" I pointed my finger at the being named Gerard. "Why don't you ask him yourself?"

Gerards P.O.V
"Did Gerard say something nasty to you Annie?" I suddenly felt more guilty then I was to start with. She pointed her long skinny index finger at me. "Why don't you ask him yourself?" She briskly walked out of the bar alone. "Good job Gerard maybe if your lucky those under dressed girls over there will take you back." He looked at me like I was some kind of idiot. "Don't look at me like I'm an idiot Mikey." I could see the girls look at me again. "Well you are one maybe you should admit it and then I won't call you it any more."

I felt a little tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Jill or was it jane one of my many one night stands. "GERARD WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU PHONE ME BACK?" I winced from suprise. "It's called a one night stand meaning one night only." She smaked my arm. "What did I forget to pay you or something?" She shrieked causing Mikey to drop a glass on the floor. "I'm not a fuckin prostitute you promised you would call me the next morning and you never did. It has been five days." Was this girl as stupid as she looked. "I WAS BLOODY DRUNK! Do you really think I would remember that you didn't even give me your number. Does it look like I can read mind?" She stuck her hands in my jacket pocket and pulled out a small piece of pink paper. Sure anoff it had her name "Jana". "See my number." she snached it out of my hand "I really don't think I want you calling me after all." Jana walked away leaving me with Mikey.

"I'm second guessing myself Gerard you really don't deserve Anastasia." He was right. "Look at yourself you drink a bottle of vodka or two a night and other drinks during the day and you bring a diffrent girl home everynight." I took another gulp of my vodka only to find out it was gone. I put my face in my hands. "I'm a real big fuck up hey Mikey?" I didn't want to hear his answer. "You can say that over and over again Gerard!"
Sign up to rate and review this story