Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Smells like Teenage Angst

Eye candy and push overs

by shoot_me_pretty 3 reviews

hii I'm sorry its going so slow. I'm also sorry they are so short. I'm gonna try to make them longer so you have more to read.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 446 words

0Unrated
The clear cold liquid went down my throat scorching like a buring fire. I winced as I passed the bottle back to Gerard. The bar had gotten full so Mikey was busy out of his mind running around getting people there drinks. That left me alone with Gerard.

We talked for a while. He told me that he worked in a comic book shop and was paid is comics insted of money. I asked him how he got the free booze. Gerard told me that Mikey was such a pushover that he could probably have all the booze in the bar. I kinda laughed at that what a nice big brother hey.

I could really tell that Gerard liked his alcohol alot and I could tell he could hold it well to. He was a couple sips away from finishing the bottle of vodka. In the back of my head I was hoping that he wasn't driving home tonight.

A group of skanky girls walked by eyeing Gerard like a piece of candy. I scowled at them showing that he was mine and that they had better back off or they faces would be slashed off. Gerard looked at my face concerned and then turned around to see a scared looking skank pulling her friends to safety from me. "Well you know how to get rid of people and my one night stand."


GERARDS P.O.V.

"Well you know how to get rid of people and my one night stand." I really shouldn't have said that in front of her. It was the vodka getting to my head. She probably thought I was some man whore.

Wait....why was I caring what she thought about me she was just a silly girl who couldn't drink vodka without making a face. I cared becasue she was diffrent then all of my "one night stands". She looked a little upset at my comment. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." She started to get up off the stool to walk away.


Normal P.O.V.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." The voice in my head kicked in again. "see I told you no boys this one already doesn't like you just get up and walk away before he hurts you even more." Maybe the voice was right. The vodka was getting to my head even though I only had one sip. NO BOYS. "Wait no Anastasia don't go I didn't mean it stay...please." I was angry at his voice it was so perfect and wonderful even though it was affected by alcohol. "Well I have had enough with this place I'm gonna go outside."
Sign up to rate and review this story