Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bury My Heart at Camp Iero

The Kids

by The_Chort 3 reviews

The kids arrive while Frank and Felix start to cook up a plan to make Julia's life hell. (Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-10-26 - Updated: 2007-11-11 - 1067 words

-1Illiterate
I examined my list:
GIRLS:
Anderson, Abbee
Baxter, Samantha
Henderson, Jennifer

BOYS:
Allison, Carter
Smith, Jason
Davidson, Shane

I was glad to see taht only one of the girls had a hippie name (Abbee, I mean come on, did the nurse in the delivery room not know how to spell?!) and the boys were all good. Unfortunately for the kids, we were going to be using the buddy system. (Patty made the rule up, not me.)

I wasn't sure if Julia had been gaping at Frank while typing the list up, so I used my only method of checking:

Girls' Councellors:
Nyles, Julia
White, Felix

Boys' Councellors:
Iero, Frank
Way, Michael

Yup, she was awake all righ. Otherwise, I had no clue why her name was before mine.

I heard anautomobile pull up in the distance and looked up to see a minivan pulling up. A woman in what most people would call a power suit (but what I would call a career-bitch suit) climbed out along with a girl who did not appear to be happy to have arrived.

"Mommy!" she whined. "I don't want to go!"

"We're already here," the woman said calmly, "so you're going!" She turned to me. "Jennifer Hanson."

"All right," I glanced at my list. "Jennifer is in tent number three."

Another car pulled up. Out climbed a girl in Daisy Dukes (eew!), a tube top (double eew!). rainbow socks, and black flats as well as a woman in a pink sundress. "Hi," the woman said in total Patty style. "This is Samantha Baxter."

"Alrighty; Samantha is in tent number one."

As soon as Samantha said goodbye to the woman and left for her tent some grabbed my sides, causing me to jump about two feet in the air. I turned around to see Frank.

"Hi," I said as if I hadn't almost shit my pants.

"His," Frank said, pointing to a tall skinny guy with glasses, "is Mikey. He gives good blowjobs. Mikey, this is Felix. I bet she gives good blowjobs too."

Before I could form a smart-ass response a boy with a pink mohawk approached me. "Jason Smith," he said indifferently.

"You're in tent number five Jason."

When he left I gave Frank a weird look. "Are you gay?"

"No," he and Mikey said at the same time.

Yet another miserable child arrived. This one had long black hair and a Misfits t-shirt. "Lisa Manfree," she said in a decrepit tone.

Eventually, all the kids did arrive. tehy were informed we would all be meeting in the fire pit in fifteen minutes.

Since we had nothing better to do, within that quarter of an hour I told Frank that Julia was afraid of shards.

"We'll tape--no, superglue, a picture of Jaws to her pillow."

"What's so bad about Julia?" Mikey asked, oblivious to her dark side.

Frank and I looked at him like he said he liked to have sex with cows.

"You can be the double-agent," Frank said since it was pretty obvious that the only reason Mikey didn't have a problem with Julia was because she seemed to think he was hot.

"Do either of you have a picture of Jaws?" I asked.

Frank glanced at Mikey and smirked.

"Oh no!" Mikey said. "If the picture is gone my mom will kill me. She'll think I started boot-legging again and she won't let me see Maiden!"

Frank rolled his eyes.

I gave both of them a questioning look.

"Mikey--"

"I'm telling the story," Mikey asserted. "I bootlegged Disney movies that aren't available in the U.S. like 'Song of the South' so I could see The Smashing Pumpkins. The government found out and this FBI agent came to my house but nothing happened because I was only fifteen!"

"Frank!" I slapped his shoulder. "That is awesome, but you are NOT taking the picture off of the case!"

"Do they get teh internet here?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah," Frank and I said at the same time. For once in the forty-five minutes I'd known Mikey, he asked an intellegent question, so there was no reason to chastise him.

Julia called the kids out of their tents.

We'd agreed earlier that I had to explain the routine to the kids.

"All right, listen up!" I said, standing on a log (no one said being short was easy). "I expect theis place to be ship-shapce! We get up at seven, eat breakfast at eight, eat lunch at noon, and one o'clock is rest hour. Dinner's at six and we go to bed at nine. I also don't want to hear any complaining because of how hot it is during the day or ever or because you don't like using litrenes. The councellors don't like it either."

It was only three o'clock so we "played games to get to know each other."

When we went swimming, Frank (who still looked delictable with his shirt off) was glancing at me. I looked down at myself to make sure everything was intact. Sure enought my black-and-pink sdriped bikini was on right. I glanced back at him. He motioned toward Julia who was watching us with eagle eyes.

Since Mikey actually agreed to being the double-agent, he was talking to her (she was actually kind of pretty aside from having the personality of an ogre).

Julia was absolutely engranced with Mikey. I decided to look at the silver linkng of the rain cloud: at least this was Mikey would be getting some ass.

Frank, too was watching Julia and Mikey.

"Here's what you don't know, " I said in a low voice to him. "Although Julia may Look pretty now, shw was hideous as a kid! She always looked sick and she was fst! HEr personality hasn't really changed."

"That's awesome!" Frank laughed. "Are there any foods she doesn't eat anymore?"

"Butter. She hasn't touched it in years. She also doesn't eat more grains than she has to because of the cars."

"I think she'll find tomorrow night the only foods we're having ware carbs and butter with a fruit cup."

"That my friend is jumbo/LARGE!" i glanced at the clock on the wall of the shower house. It was time to hit the showers. I wished we didn't have to because Julia planned on making the kids do yoga when we got back.

"Everybody out!" Julia hollered. "It's time to hit the showers!"
Sign up to rate and review this story