Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 16

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Breaking the news

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-27 - Updated: 2007-10-27 - 669 words

0Unrated
I sobbed and tired to control my breathing. I don’t know what to do; I don’t want to face Bob now. Who knows what he’ll do. I’m scared to hurt him. I reached for a tissue and blew my nose. What will I ever do? I feel like I’m in one of those movies where the girl chose her friend to help him through life over her lover and in this case I chose Gerard over Bob. I dried my eyes and looked out the window. Mikey and Gerard were long gone. The knock on the door startled me.

“Come in” I called out half hoping that it wasn’t Bob.

But to my nightmare he came in and sat on my bed. He didn’t say anything and stared at me with his beautiful clear blue eyes.



After a moment, I realized that he wasn’t just staring at me but trying to read my thoughts. It was quiet in my room and the only sound was the crickets chirping outside. I don’t like awkward silences but this one I wanted to go through so I don’t have to face him sooner. We both barely moved, he didn’t even move even though his sleek blonde hair was in front of his right eye.



Finally he sighed and flicked his hair away from his eye. “Are you okay?” he asked barely a whisper.

I love him for he asks me if I’m fine all the time. I smiled at him, my smile that’s only used for him and him only. I sighed and shook my head.

He pressed his lips together, “What happened?” he leaned closer, still whispering.

I love him for paying attention and listening to my problems even though it’s not important. But this was. This was going to break his beautiful innocent heart. “Someone asked for my help” I whispered back but paused to look at his peaceful face that I was going to see for the last time.

He touched my cold hand that was on my lap but I quickly moved it to my back.

Suddenly I couldn’t hold the urge to kiss him so I stood on my knees and kissed him hard on his soft lips. He responded quickly by letting me in his mouth and grabbing my waist and pulling me to him where my breast touched his chest. We pulled away with our forehead touching with our eyes closed.

“I love you” he panted slightly.

Tears fell down my eyes and I let out a sob.

He opened his eyes and hugged me.

“Bob forgive me. I helped that person” I sobbed.

“Why would you be sorry for helping someone?” Bob pulled away with a smile on his confused face.

I shook my head, “I helped Gerard”

His smile faded, “What do you mean?”

“Please Bob, I love you so much and I didn’t mean to…” I trailed off still sobbing.

Bob held my shoulder, “What is it Mary?”

“I had to help him” I whispered.

He didn’t say anything but looked at me to continue.

“Me and Gerard… we’re together again” I looked down and waited for him to react violently if not just react in some way.

“Oh…” was all I heard from him. He chuckled uncomfortably, “I knew you guys would be back together some day”

I looked up with my wet eyes. His face showed sadness as he tried to smile.

“I’m happy for you” he said and walked out.




That’s all. That was all he said. He was happy for me, but I knew he wasn’t. Way to go Mary. You’ve done it again.










Muahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways....
i wrote another chapter.... so its like ready....
but i just wanted to see wat u guys are goign to review....
maybe i might change it.... \who knows./...
anyways... PLEASE REVIEW....
i need it soooooo BADLY.
mwa love u allll
Sign up to rate and review this story