Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 15

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-22 - Updated: 2007-10-22 - 767 words

0Unrated
I heard him breathe in.

“So would you be my girlfriend, again?” he asked, this time looking at me.

I looked up at him and stared into his hazel eyes. “Yes I would like to be your girlfriend” I smiled.

His eyes widened, “Really?”

I nodded.

“OMG” he stood up and hugged me. “I’m the happ-!”

“Ssh!” I covered my hand over his mouth.

He moved my hand away from his mouth with a smirk and kissed me. We pulled away when my door knocked and I ushered Gerard to stand behind the door before I opened it. It was Mikey and Bob standing at the doorway.

“Hi Mary” Mikey smiled and mouthed, ‘Sorry’

I nodded, “Hey Mikey. Bob could you just excuse us. I need him to help me with my assignment. I swear it’ll take a minute”

He looked taken back and pissed off but nodded and walked to the
stairway.

“Sorry” I called out to him and took Mikey in.

He stumbled on to my bed and turned to see Gerard grinning at him. “What are you grinning at?” he asked.

He jumped up and down, “Me and-!”

“Ssh!” I pointed at him. “Mikey I need you to take him home” I said.

“First you gotta tell me what happened to him. Why did he end up sleeping here?” then his eyes widened and gasped, “Don’t tell me that he raped you! Or did something crazy!”

I shook my head, “You got wild imagination Mikey. He did something crazy which was that he had coke”

Mikey dramatically stood up, “What?! Gerard you told me you wouldn’t!”

“What do you mean, you knew about this?” I asked with shock.

Mikey looked uneasy, “Uh…” was all he could say.

“Don’t blame Mikey. It’s my fault. I didn’t want you to know about it” Gerard jumped in. “I’m sorry” he said as he eyed the carpet.

“It’s ok” I mumbled. “I just hope you won’t do it again”

He looked up and kneeled to one knee. “I swear I won’t do coke or even think about it!”

I giggled, “Ok Gerard get up. We need to get you out of here”

“Dude are you guys like… friendly?” Mikey emphasized on the word.

Gerard chuckled and grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, “Nah, more than that. Isn’t that right honey?”

I blushed and nodded.

Mikey looked shocked, “Honestly I’m surprised. But I’m happy for you people!” and he hugged us.

“Ok you guys better go” I said.

“Um… how are we gonna get Gerard out of here without Bob knowing?” Mikey asked.

“You hid me in here?” Gerard asked.

“Yes I did, now shut up” I said and started thinking. “OOoh I know! We’ll chuck him out of my window”

“You serious? You letting me die?” Gerard asked.

“Gerard I swear you should dye your hair blonde. It suits you’re blondeness”

He shook his hand, “Nah I look sexy with my hair” he patted his hair.

I shook my head and giggled.

“Ok love birds quit it. Gerard, climb down the window and make sure Bob doesn’t know anything and run home. I’ll be coming after you” Mikey instructed him.

Gerard nodded and kissed me one last time before opening my window, “Until next time” he gave a stupid serious face which made me laugh. He climbed down and we watched him run off down the street.

“Mary, are you sure you’re making the right decision?” Mikey asked.

I didn’t want to explain why I’m back to him, at least not now. I nodded, “Chill out Mikey. It’s fine”

“Are you fine?”

I nodded.

“I hate to break this to you, but what about Bob?” he looked out the window.

The guilt and regret sunk in as I remembered, “I don’t know”

“I hope he’ll understand”

I nodded and held back my tears.

“I gotta go. Remember we’re doing an assignment” he said and stood up and walked to the door. “Take care of yourself”

I nodded with my back turned to him.
When I heard the door close buckets of tears fell down my cheek. What am I going to do with Bob?













please telll me what you guys think....
need sooome INSPRIRATION!!!!


btw i see a lot ppl reading it but i only get a few reviews... thats liek soooooo EVIL!!!! so send me one... i need it....
i do it for u
you do it for me

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story