Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 14

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

what is she gonna do?????

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-17 - Updated: 2007-10-17 - 631 words

0Unrated
I looked at Gerard’s sleeping form on my bed. His face looked peaceful. I held his hand and prayed that he’d wake up. No matter how many bad things he did to me, I still loved him. I gasped when I heard the front door open and close. I suspected it would be Bob so I quickly ran out of my room and close my door before heading downstairs to greet him. When he saw me come to view, he quickly ran and hugged me.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“I’m fine. Why?” I smiled at him.

“You wagged school and surely there must be something wrong. Don’t tell me that Gerard …”

I sighed, “Bob, Gerard did not do anything” I interrupted him.

“But you went to find him. Did you find him?”

My brain froze for a second. I didn’t want to lie to him but I didn’t want to make a big situation out of this.

“No” I said, “I gotta go in my room. Got a major assignment to do”

He nodded and headed towards the kitchen as I went to my room.





I looked at the clock and it was 5 pm. It’s been about 4 hours since Gerard been sleeping. I needed to wake him up so no one finds out. I’ve already locked my door but it will be soon suspicious. I jumped when my phone started
ringing ‘Cassie” by Flyleaf.

“Hello?” I answered.

It was Mikey, “Mary, sorry for calling you but Gerard is missing! I can’t find him! I don’t know what to do!” he sounded frightened and
worried.

“Mikey calm down!” I interrupted him, “Don’t worry he’s here. He’s sleeping. Listen I need you to come to my house and take him”

“OMG Mary I love you! You’re the best! I owe you a huge one. But why is he sleeping? What happened to him?” he asked.

I frowned, “Don’t worry long story. But Mikey”

“Yea?”

“No one knows about Gerard being here. Even Bob”

“Bob? You didn’t tell him? Why?”

“Never mind about that” I sighed, “Just come here”

“Ok”

I hung up and turned to gasp when I saw Gerard sitting on the bed and scratching his messy black hair.

“Gerard?” I whispered.

“Yea?” he whispered back.

“Are you ok?”

He nodded, “Thanks to you”

I smiled and hugged him, “Gerard, promise me that you won’t do it again”

He kissed my head, “I’m so sorry. I won’t do it again, I promise”

I hugged him tighter.

“Mary?”

“Hmm?” I closed my eyes just enjoying hearing his heart beat.

“Did you really mean it when you said that you loved me?”

I opened my eyes and thought of an answer. “Hm-hmm” I nodded but continued to hug him.

“I love you too”

A few minutes later he sighed, “Are you with Bob?”

I let go of him finally and looked at him, “Why does everything got to do with Bob?”

“Because I was hoping that we can be together again” he avoided my eyes.

I looked down and fiddle with my fingers. This is it Mary, you gotta make the right decision. If I say no, Gerard would continue the coke and eventually die and if I say yes, then he’d be happy again. Oh I don’t know what to do! What about Bob? Bob is my life. I love him. But I love Gerard too.







i know its seriously short but forgive me!!!!!! alot of changes happened to me like moving and losing my net for a few days and having a bf...... alot of things....
i promise i'lll write more if you review ;p


please review... give me ideas.... :)
Sign up to rate and review this story