Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 14

by buried_in_black 3 reviews

are you afraid of heights?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 1702 words

0Unrated
heres an update fo all you AWESOME people!
-------------------------------------

Alex’s p.o.v

‘Why?! Why did those clowns have to show up? They really know how to ruin a moment’
“Hi guys!” I replied to their waves as they entered the tour bus.
They got on the bus and so Gerard and I followed. It was time to get back on the road. From the expression on Gerard’s face I could tell he was holding back tears thinking of her. The lover he killed. He shuffld back to his bunk and stayed there till we reached the arena for the next show. Meanwhile, I was on the couch staring at the wall. A few time the guys tried to sit next to me and talk but I was totally out of it. Frank even tried jumping on me but when I showed no reaction he left. Things would never be the same. I reminded him of Christina. I screwed it all up. I guess my dad was right, I am a screw-up, and I will never amount to anything. All I did was cause Gerard this pain. That’s all I will EVER do is hurt him. When we got to the arena I got off the couch to the astonishment of the guys but their faces fell when I just returned to my bunk. Inside, I curled up into a tight ball and buried under the covers. A hand fell on my back but left. It was Gerard, I could recognize his touch. Tears formed and fell, streaking down my face taking my eyeliner with them.

Gerard’s p.o.v

I need to talk to Alex but every time I saw someone talk to her she just stared at the wall. Her eyes lost all color like she was dead. The only movement she made throughout the 3 hour drive was breathing and blinking. Her chest rose and fell, rose and fell, eyes closed then opened and again. No small hand twitch or anything. Her body was just a shell. Hopefully I’ll be able to talk to her after the show.

Alex’s p.o.v

I couldn’t take it anymore. I felt like crawling out of my skin and running away. There was only one thing that would take that feeling away. It had always worked when dad hit me or threw something at me. I dragged myself out of my bunk and searched threw my bag till I found a small case at the bottom. Most people have little black books of all the stuff they’ve done but I had a little black case holding mine. I opened it and withdrew the small razor. Smiling, I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a towel out from under the sink and started the water in the shower. I undressed and got in the shower, still clutching the little razor. ‘Gerard never has to know’ I let the water cascade down and hit me in the face. The hot steam felt good and soon turned my skin red. Sliding down against the wall, I readied the razor to pierce my skin. Scars engulfed my legs were I had cut when I was a teenager. I placed the razor next to a previous scar and slide it downwards till I had about a 4 inch cut. Blood was coming out faster than it should have but my head was swimming and I dint notice. I cut again, this time on the other leg. When I was finished I had about 4 cuts. I watched the blood pour out of my legs and run down the drain. That still wasn’t enough. I cut right above my naval a few times as well. ‘There. That’s a lot better’. I dried off and fixed up the cuts so they would stop bleeding. After I was done I crawled back into my bunk just as the guys came bursting in, running towards the TV to play games. They all were gathered around the TV except Gerard who stood next to my bed. He pulled the curtain slightly to see if I was awake and pulled them all the way open when he saw I was awake.
“So I see you got out of bed” he remarked, petting my wet hair.
“Yea I had to take a shower”
We sat in silence for a few minutes till Gerard broke it.
“Alex I’m sorry for earlier. I didn’t mean to blow up its just she said the same thing. And I hope this doesn’t change the way you see me”
“It doesn’t. I just had to think but I’m ok now” I replied with a smile. He bought it and smiled back at me.
“Well that’s good because I wouldn’t ever want to lose you”
“You’ll never have to” this seemed to brighten him up. He pulled me closer, ignoring the fact I was still dripping wet from my shower, and we kissed. He closed the curtain even though the guys weren’t paying any attention to us and drew me closer. His hands ran along my spine and mine roamed his back. our bodies were tangled in the covers. he played with the brim of my shirt then my pants. He slid his hand to my stomach and brushed my still healing cuts causing me to wince. He pulled back and lifted my shirt to see the cuts, then looked at me in disbelief.
“Gerard those are…” but he finished the sentence
“New. That’s what these are, they’re new. Did u do this while I was onstage?”
“Yes” I whispered.
“Why? Why would you fucking cut yourself?!”
“I get this feeling of I want to just crawl out of my skin and it’s the only thing that makes it go away. It helped me when my dad would…never mind”
“When he would what? Alex what did the do to you?”
“that bastard abused me.” he grabbed my chin and pulled my face so I was looking at him in the eyes.
“Thank you.” I looked at him perplexed. “Thank you for telling me this. I know it was hard and it’s a very personal thing. But Alex I don’t see why you felt you wanted to crawl out of your skin. Was it because of HER?”
“No it was...just the conversation earlier”
“Oh. Well I just wanted to come see if your ok and I guess you aren’t. I’m sorry Alex. I never wanted to make you feel that way. Can I at least explain why I can’t turn you into a vampire?”
“Go ahead”.
“Come on lets go somewhere else. I’m getting claustrophobic”
“Ok” I replied following him out of the bunk. We took Mikey's car to a nearby diner and got a booth. The waitress came over and took our order of coffees.
“Alex, I have a rare type of vampirism. That’s why Christina died. I tried to give the transfusion to her after she asked and it killed her”
“So why is Mikey still alive?”
“Because we have the same bloodline”
“Well how were you able to live then?”
“Because I got it from a relative. My family has been vampires for generations. My mother didn’t want us growing up as vampires so she moved us here when she found out that I was to be born. But, my cousin Lucien found out where we lived he bit me, turning me to a vampire. I was so ashamed of myself for allowing my mother’s hard work go to a waste I left. I when back to Romania and learned how to deal with this disease. But I came back and rejoined my friends here and we started MCR”
“Oh I see” the waitress brought the coffee and we sat drinking for half an hour. By the third cup I was ready to go do something I was sooo hyper.
“Hey lets go do something I way to hyper to be sitting here” I suggested. We got up and I realized how hyper I was. ‘This must be what frank feels like all the time’
“Ok what do you want to do?”
“Anything! I’m just so hyper!” I said jumping up and down. ‘This feels better. Now I can lose some of the hyperness’
“Ok ok bouncy bunny” he chuckled at me jumping.

Gerard’s p.o.v

‘Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to give her coffee. She acts just like frank’
“I have an idea. Follow me”
“ok!” she bounced in tune with my steps. After about 5 minutes I had to stop and hold her down.
“You’ll lose all your energy”
“I know! That’s what I’m trying to do!”
“But you’ll need energy”
“Just tell me the surprise already!”
“Nope you’ll just have to wait till we get there. It’s only a few blocks so we don’t need to take the car”
“Arrrg! Gerard you’re so mean” she was using a fake pouty face at me while crossing her arms. I stopped and turned to her abruptly and crashed our lips together. I could tell her was itching to jump around from the twitchiness of her hands that were rubbing my back. she was the one acting like a vampire now though. when i licked her lips, she would softly bite my bottom lip and pull back a little then come back and kiss harder than before. I pulled away and smiled.
“You won’t be saying that when I do this!” I grabbed her and started carrying her bridal style to the building in front of us.
“You brought me to a school?”
“Yep. A school for the fearless.”
“But Gerard you have a fear of needles”
‘Yea well this has nothing to do with needles. I hope you’re not afraid of heights” I grinned before taking her into the front doors, her eyes wide from my last comment. She will love this.

-------------------------------------

hope ya'll like the update!!

-victoria venom-
Sign up to rate and review this story