Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

“You told me your in a band, right?

by OhSoIntricateLie 3 reviews

"I was wondering that,only if you wanted too, you might want to be the opening act for the remainder of the tour.”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-29 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 717 words

0Unrated
Brendon held Pepper’s hand as they walked into the restaurant. As Pepper took off her heavy coat and hung it up she noticed Madeline gaping at her, mouth wide open.

Smirking Pepper took Brendon’s coat from him and hung it next to hers. Taking his hand in hers she lead him to a table past the other girl.

Suddenly Madeline turned around and marched over to the booth where Mason, Izzy, Pepper, and Brendon sat.

“Oh hey Pepper. How’s it going,” she said with a smile.

Pepper raised her eyebrow and glanced from Izzy to Mason. They too raised their eyebrows. Pepper looked over at Brendon and elbowed him slightly; he nodded.

Looking at the girl in front of him he smiled and extended his hand

“Brendon Urie, Pepper’s boyfriend. Nice to meet you. You must be Madeline, the one that acts a little immature and has a personal vendetta against my girl.”

Brendon smile stayed in place as Madeline’s faded into a scowl. As she walked away she muttered something under her breath audible enough for Izzy to hear.

“Hey Madeline, if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all? Ok? There’s kid here.”

Madeline turned around and flipped them all off.

“Told you she was immature,” Pepper muttered as they began to laugh.

“So I take it you told Brendon about Madeline,” Mason asked?

“Yes,” Pepper replied before turning to Brendon, “ And thank you. Not sure if that’ll get her off my case or not. Probably not. But it was funny.”

“Yeah, she has the biggest crush on you,” Izzy told Brendon who nodded.

Pepper looked at her watch and sighed.

“Iz, Mason. Our shift starts in five minutes. Brendon we’ll be back in a minute. Here’s a menu,” she told him.

Brendon gave her a quick kiss before she stood up.

True to her word, five minutes later she came out of the women’s restroom wearing her Pizza Hut polo and holding a pad of paper.

Brendon smiled as she walked up.

“I’d like a small Veggie Lover’s pizza, bread sticks, and a water.”

Pepper nodded as she wrote it down.

“Be out shortly.”

Pepper brought him his drink before taking a couple to their seat and taking their order.

Twenty minutes later Pepper brought out his order.

“Here you go. Sorry, I can’t stop talk long. Normally I could but tonight’s as bust ay the night I met you.”

Brendon nodded, “It’s ok. Hey when I’m done, I need to go see someone. Just call me when your shift is about up and I’ll come get you, because I heard Mason ask Izzy if she was going to his place tonight as she said yeah.”

Pepper nodded, “Ok. Bye if I don’t get see you before you leave.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was 11:00 when Pepper called Brendon. He was there at 10 after.
Pepper stepped outside and flinched. It was even colder than it was this morning.

“Hey.” she replied as she opened the passenger door and got in.

“You got off earlier,” Brendon remarked.

“Yeah, tell me about it. But I’m not complaining. I’m actually not tired though.”

Brendon laughed, “Vault doing it’s job?”

“Apparently. Since I’m going to be alone tonight, would you want to come over and hang out for a while? If your not tired that is.”

“Sure. I have nothing to do tomorrow,” Brendon replied as he pulled into the apartment complex parking lot.

The two of them got out and head toward Pepper’s apartment. Once in they took off their coats and sat on the couch. Or cuddled I should say.

“You told me your in a band, right,” Brendon asked.

“Mmhmm, why?”

“I was talking to Ryan earlier and I told him about your band. And I was wondering that, only if you want to, maybe I could listen and the other guys and if they like what we hear that you might want to be the opening act for the remainder of the tour.”

Pepper lifted her head and looked at Brendon.

“Are you serious?”

“Very.”

“Um let me get with the others and I’ll let you know.”

“Ok,” he replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story