Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

"You know, your pretty brave.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 3 reviews

Pretty much a filler chapter. Brendon stays teh night at Pepper's while Izzy is with Mason. Pepper has some, uh, thoughts about Brendon.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-12 - Updated: 2007-11-12 - 657 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: No clue if the address of Karrie’s uncle and aunt’s house is real. I just made it up.

After several moments of silence and listening to the rain outside ,Pepper and Brendon began to talk about the upcoming event he mentioned earlier.

“So there will be about eleven dates left on the tour after the Christmas break,” Brendon stated, “What are you doing,” he inquired?.

Pepper nodded as she began to IM her band members about the proposal.

“In a chat room with seizeMANNEQUIN. Um, can you and the rest of Panic meet us at 1312 Durango Avenue?”

Brendon nodded as he picked up his cell and called Ryan.

“What time,” Brendon asked as he waited for Ryan to pick up.

“Around two,” Pepper replied as she waited for Mason’s reply.

Brendon relayed the info over to Ryan who promised to call back in about 15 minutes with the other’s reply. Pepper finished up the convo right as Brendon hung up the phone.

“You know, your pretty brave,” Pepper said.

“How’s that?”

“You asked me if my band and I wanted to open your shows and you haven’t even heard us yet.”

“Some how I knew you were gonna ask that. But you know what?”

“What?”

“I have faith that you and your band are good.”

Pepper looked up at Brendon from her position on his shoulder. Before she could say anything Brendon’s phone rang.

He answered it, “Hello?”

Ryan’s voice sounded on the other line, “ Spence and Jon said sure aobut tomorrow. So I guess we’ll see you then.”

“Ok thanks. Later.”

Brendon hung up once more.

“Yeah that was Ryan and he said that tomorrow is on.”

“Heck yes,” Pepper said while trying to stifle a yawn.

“Yeah, I think your Vault is starting to wear off. I guess I’ll go ahead and leave so you can get some sleep,” Brendon said trying to stand up.

“No, wait. It’s late and I’d hate for you to have to leave. Especially in the rain,” she said gesturing to the window where the rain was pounding upon it.

Brendon looked out the window and nodded.

“Ok. We’ll just stop by my house in the morning so I can change my clothes.”

Pepper nodded as she stood up.

Brendon walked over and lay on the couch. Several minutes later, when Pepper realized Brendon wasn’t following her, she walked back in the living room.

“Bren?”

“Hmmm?”

“What are you doing?”

“Sleeping on the couch,” he replied sitting up and looking at her.

“Are you sure? That couch is not very comfortable to sleep on. I hate taking naps on it. ”

“I’ll be fine.”

“Ok.”

Pepper walked out of the living room and into her bed room.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After changing positions for 30 minutes Brendon stood up and walked down the hall and knocked on Pepper’s door.

“Come in,” she replied.

Brendon walked in and shut the door. Pepper sat on her bed with a knowing smile on her face.

“Back hurt?”

“Yes, slightly.”

She scooted over in the bed.

“Come on.”

Brendon walked over and hesitated before getting on the bed.

“What? Oh don’t tell me you sleep naked,” Pepper asked with a slight hint of hopefullness.

“Huh? No. You wouldn’t mind if I slept in my boxers, would you?”

Pepper smiled to her self, ‘Mind? Why hell no Mr. Urie. I’d actually welcome it.’

“No, I wouldn’t. Go ahead.”

Brendon nodded and pulled his shirt over his head. Pepper had to bite her tongue to keep from saying anything. Soon his shirt and jeans were neatly draped over the back of a chair and Brendon crawled into bed next to Pepper.

Pepper rolled over on her side facing the window and soon felt Brendon drape his arm across her hip.

“Your shivering,” he said quietly.

‘If only you knew,’ Pepper thought .
Sign up to rate and review this story