Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

episode 20: return of the soap

by killxsmile 3 reviews

she's baaaack...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-10-31 - Updated: 2007-10-31 - 1318 words

0Funny
Author's Note: Happy Halloween urrybody! In celebration of my favorite holiday, I present to you the next chapter of disasteRomance.

Affy Tapples (with or without nuts) and vampire Wentzs go out to the following:

Lizzard - sad to say it, but i still don't have a copy of viva la cobra. BUT i have watched the video for guilty pleasure. good times, good times.
releasethepants - thank you for the HIPnotizing Gabe hips and Young Wild Things. ;)
rainydaykid13 - yep yep. this fic is FAR from over.
AshleyIsAwesomeo - hmm... soap and gabe? maaaybe...
glindapsawyer - sweet! new buzznet friend!
KitKathy4Real - yes. i was at the 10/20 YWT. that show was FUCKING KICK ASS.
kittkattbar - soap and andy sitting in a tree, T-A-L-K-I-N-G. no more of that porn ninja stuff between them, but they''' remain really good friends.
XXPoeticTragedyXX hehe. soap's definitely the most fun character i've written up.
xxtabbylove - i aim to please. thanks for the review, yo!
astrozombie28 - not sure about "goap" or "sabe". i still have a few curveballs up my sleeve...

20: e p i s o d e 2 0 : r e t u r n o f t h e s o a p

-----
Joe’s POV

After Sophie reclaimed her title as video game queen, we bonded over stale tortilla chips and guacamole.

“I know everyone’s had this on their minds since Sophie got here, so I’m just gonna say it,” I said. “Are you going to come back to our bus?” I asked, putting her on the spot.
“Well... I really don’t know,” she said hesitantly. “...Would you guys be okay with it?”
“All in favor of Soap staying on the bus?” Patrick asked.

We all raised our hands, and in Hemmy’s case, he barked.

“Looks like we all want you back.”

Sophie smiled, then turned to Andy. Tension between them was apparent, and it was clear that they still needed to resolve some things.

“Do you think I could have a word with Hurley?” she asked.

“Uh, sure,” Dirty said, leading our retreat to the bunk area. Once he shut the door, however, we all pressed out ears against the wood, hoping to hear what was going on.

“So,” she said, trying to start off conversation. “Do you really want me back on the bus? I know you raised your hand just now, but I also know how convincing Patrick can be...”
“Things are bound to be a little awkward, but I really miss having you around and just talking to you in general.”

“Aww, that’s cute,” Patrick commented.

“Now the question is, do you want to stay here?”
“Of course, I do. Cobras are great and all, but nothing beats kicking your asses at Halo and listening to Dirty ramble on about llamas.”

“Wait, when did that happen?” Dirty asked. We chuckled as a confused look spread across his face.

“Well then it’s settled,” Andy said. “You’re staying.”

Though we couldn’t see what was going on, I was pretty sure they shared a hug. Then someone sighed.

“I really wish we would have worked...”
“Same here. We made an adorable couple,” Soap added.
“Yeah, that’s true,” Andy chuckled. “But in all seriousness, why do you think it didn’t work?”
"You're a straight-edge vegan and I'm a carnivore who smokes pot with Trohman,” she joked. “We were kind of doomed from the start."

Andy laughed. “It’s good to have you back, Sophie.”
“It’s good to be back.”

Then she mumbled something that I couldn’t make out.

“Guys, you can come in now,” Soap said.

“So are you staying?” Dirty asked.
“…No,” she said, looking down at the floor.
“But you just said that you would!” I said, confused and disappointed.

A smile spread across her face.

“See, Andy,” she said, turning toward him. “Toldja they’d have their ears pressed against the door.”

I opened my mouth to say something, but quickly shut it. She got us.

“Of course I’m staying, you dorks,” she said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
“When can we move you back in?” Patrick asked.
“Now?” she said, unsure of herself.

“Let’s go!” Pete said, excitedly.

We followed him out the door and headed straight for Cobra’s bus.

“Guys, open up. I forgot my keys,” Soap said, knocking on the door.

Within seconds, Alex opened the door.

“Hey guys,” he said, skeptically.
“Don’t worry, we’re not here to throw down or anything,” Andy said.
“Phew,” he said, relieved. Stepping aside, he let us onto the bus.

“Wait, if you’re not here to throw down, what are you doing?”
“I’m moving back onto their bus.”
“Oh,” he said, somewhat disappointed. Soap sensed this and offered him a smile.
“Hey, that doesn’t mean we’ll stop hanging out.” He smiled as she pulled him into a half hug.
“Okay, I’m taking your word on it.”
“We’re really gonna miss you, Sofa,” Nate said.
“Yeah,” Vicky added. “It was nice having another girl on the bus.”

Gabe got up and wrapped her in a bear hug. “Remember that the cobras always have your back.”
“Thanks, Gabe.”

Pulling away, his attention turned toward Andy.

“We’re cool, right?” he asked. “There’s no beef between us?
“You’re a vegetarian, I’m a vegan. Of course there’s no beef,” he joked.

Gabe laughed and gave him one of those handshake-half-hugs.
“Glad to hear it.”

With that, we continued toward the bunk area.

“Lemme guess. This one’s yours,” Pete said, referring to the messiest one.”

Jeans, underwear and various t-shirts were strewn across the mattress and surrounding floor.

“You know me too well,” she said, grabbing a duffel bag and stuffing her belongings into it.
“Look what we have here,” I said, picking up a pair of pink panties.
“Those aren’t mine,” Soap nonchalantly replied, then continued packing.
“Vicky’s?”
“They’re Gabe’s.”
“UGH!” I said, tossing them to the floor. “I just touched something that touched Gabe’s dick!”
“Well, pretty much everything on the bus has been touched by Gabe’s junk.”

Dirty, Pete, Andy Patrick and I cautiously stood around, careful not to make contact with anything.

“Just kidding.” We let out a collective sigh and took seats on Nate’s bunk.

Sophie disappeared into the bathroom then quickly emerged with an armful of makeup. She quickly stuffed her cosmetics into a side pocket and zipped it up.

“Got everything?” Andy asked.
“Yeah, pretty sure.” He helped her with one of her bags and we made our way back toward the front.

“Bye, Sophie!”s filled the air as we walked off.
“Hasta luego!” she yelled.

-----
Soap’s POV

Hemmingway greeted us as we reached the bus. Happily barking, he followed me as I reached the bunks.

“Uh, guys?” I said, realizing a bit of a problem. “Where am I gonna crash?”
Sure, things between me and Hurley were resolved, but sleeping in his bunk was not an option.

“Forgot about that detail…” he said, setting my bag down.
“…Well I guess we could split a bunk,” Pete offered. “I don’t sleep much anyways.”
“Thanks, Pete.”

I moved my bags closer to his bunk and noticed that the guys were looking at me funny.

“What?” I asked.
“GROUP HUG!” Joe yelled.

In an instant, I found myself in the middle of a smelly man-sandwich. And words couldn’t express how much I missed that feeling.


-----

You know you want more. RATE, REVIEW and or AIM me @ Disast3rous and you'll get an update and then some. ;)

PS. for anyone who's following "Here Is Your Verse," I just posted the LAST CHAPTER.

PPS. if you're into Oh, Hush!, they just posted a new song on absolutepunk.net. check it out, yo!
Sign up to rate and review this story