Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're the therapists pumping through your speakers

McDonals playpin!

by azn___x 3 reviews

Read, Rate, & Review. =D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-11-01 - Updated: 2007-11-01 - 318 words - Complete

0Unrated
Early the next morning Naomi couldn't sleep, so after prying herself out of Pete's death grip, Naomi found herself out in the 'living room'.
Pulling out her notebook, she started to write. She's been writting for over an hour and didn't realize that she was crying until someone came out and wraped their arms around her.
"Shh. Naomi it'll be okay." Whispered Ashley.
"Ash? Are you out here?" Asked Joe.
"Yeah I am. Go back to bed." Replied Ashley.
"Well it's kinda hard since it's already 11." Replied Joe while walking out of the bunks.



"So we have a good 5 hours until soundcheck...." Andy started to say until rudely interrupted.
"MALL!" Screamed the girls while running back to the bunks to get changed. Emerging from the back, Ashley was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a babydoll shirt. Briana was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a graphic tank. Taylor was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a lowcut cami, while Naomi was wearing skinny jeans and a Beneath the Sky shirt.



After spending all together $2,000, everyone was starving.
"I thought I saw a McDonald's down the street." Naomi said while handing the final bag to Pete.
"Sounds good to me."


"Oh they have a ball pin! YAY!" Screamed Patrick while jumping in and nearly crushing a little kid.
"Um if you hadn't noticed, but this sign here says that you have to be under 5 feet in order to play in there sir." A playground attendant said to the group.
"Sorry."


The show that night was amazing! Every single thing, from Patrick's voice to Andy's drumming, was awesome!
"Haha. Did yall see that one girl nearly rape Joe up on stage?" Asked Pete.
"The bitch that was wearing the 'Got Anymore Kosher Weed Joe?'" Questioned Ashley.
"Yup that's the one." Joe stated while pulling Ashley onto his lap and kissing her in the cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story