Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're the therapists pumping through your speakers

New friends are the best.

by azn___x 3 reviews

I'm not sure about this one.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-10-30 - Updated: 2007-10-30 - 413 words - Complete

0Unrated
Once at the venue, everyone piled off of the bus in a hurry. The boys had to rush straight into soundcheck, so the girls were there to defend for themselves. While walking around, talking to eachother, and trying to find some good coffee, the girls literally ran into someone.
"Shit! Are you okay?" Asked Taylor.
"Yeah, just my ass hurts a little bit."
"We're so sorry. We weren't paying any attention. Is there anything that we can do for you?" Asked Naomi.
"Hey, it's fine, but if you don't mind, can you help me out with some of these boxes?"
"Sure can. Oh by the way, I'm Briana, that's Ashley, Naomi, and Taylor."
"Hey. I'm Rayne, and also Fall Out Boy's merch girl."
Rayne was so pretty. Stading at about 5'5" with dark red hair cut around her shoulders, and bright green eyes. She was one of the few people who actually looks good with curves.




"Ah so I see that you've found the lovely Rayne." Exclaimed Pete while wrapping his arms around Naomi and kissing her on the cheek.
"Well, we kinda ran into her. Literally. So we asked her if she needs any help, and she siad that we could help set up." Naomi replied while pushing the sweaty boy off of her.
"Okay, so we have a good 3 hours until the concert starts, so what do you ladies want to do?" Asked Patrick.
All of the girls looked at eachother and said in unison. "Starbucks!"





"The concert was amazing!" Screamed Ashley while jumping onto Joe as soon as the boys steped off of stage.
"Yall really were amazing tonight." Naomi whispered to Pete, and he just grinned down at her.




Finally back on the bus everyone was settling down to watch Saw 1,2,and 3, but then they realized that two people were missing.
"Okay, where's Patrick and Taylor?" Questioned Joe.
"Tay said that she needed some air, so she went outside." Said Ashley.
"I'll go look out there." Andy reluctantly said while getting up. Not even two minutes later he came back on with wide eyes.
"I did not need to see that!" He exclaimed while putting his face into a pillow. Everyone just looked around and then filed out of the bus to be faced with a very heated Patrick and Taylor makeout session.
"EW!" Screamed Naomi, Briana, and Ashley.
"Okay okay. Everyone back on the bus." Hank the busdriver said.
Once again everyone was ready to watch the movies.
Sign up to rate and review this story