Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're the therapists pumping through your speakers

Tour Time.

by azn___x 3 reviews

Again, sorry it's short. I'll make it up to yall tomorrow I pinky promise.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-10-29 - Updated: 2007-10-30 - 400 words - Complete

0Unrated
So today is the day that all of the girls have been waiting for. The day that they leave to go on tour with the boy. By now Joe and Ashley are offical, and can't keep their hands off of eachother. While Taylor and Patrick are starting to warm up to eachother a little bit more. Stuffing the last little bit of much needed items into her Zebra print suitcase, Pete was asking Naomi a bunch of random questions.
"Favorite color(s)."
"Lime green, purple, electric blue, hot pink, light yellow, black, white."
"Favorite animal."
"Easy. Elephants. or Hippos."
"Favorite movie(s)"
"Nightmare Before Christmas, and Little Miss Sunshine."
"Do you like video games?"
"Love the classics."
"What music do you like?"
"Any thing from Hardcore to tehcno to indie."
"Do you like cheese?"
"What the fuck? 'Do you like cheese?' What kind of question is that?"
"I don't know. I ran out of questions."



Once everyone was on the bus they had to have ground rules.
"Rule number one: no doing the nasty on the bus. Joe, Ashley, that means yall."
"Two: No nudity."
"Three: put your name on your food, and if someone else's name is on some food, then hands off."
"Okay, now sleeping arrangements. Pete and Naomi, Joe and Ashley, Andy and Briana, and Patrick and Taylor."




"Ohh! Yes! Yes! Harder! Right there! Yes!" Came from Andy's bunk while everyone except the couple were out in the 'living room'.
"I do NOT want to go back there, so... who agrees taht Naomi should go back there?" Piped up Joe.
"HEY!" Came from Naomi along with a punch in the arm, but she reluctantly got up and went back there. Knocking on the frame to the bunk she prepared herself.
"What do you want?" Asked Briana while pulling the curtan open to reveal that they both were clothed, and Andy was giving her a back rub.
"Oh um, do you have any shaving cream?"



"So where are we going for the first arena?" Asked Taylor.
"Flordia."
"And that's how long away?"
"Another good four hours."
"Who's up for some Guitar Hero?" Shouted Joe.
"I'm game." Said Naomi while grabbing the guitar.




"Damn Joe you got your ass kicked by her!" Exclaimed Pete.
"Well why don't you play her?" Said Joe back still amazed that he got beat by her.
"Fine I will."
"Ah. My next victim."
Sign up to rate and review this story