Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're the therapists pumping through your speakers

I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile

by azn___x 3 reviews

or maybe I'll update right now.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-10-29 - Updated: 2007-10-29 - 598 words - Complete

0Unrated
Naomi woke up to some shuffleing in her room. Once she wiped the sleep from her eyes, she saw that Pete was looking through her closet.
"What the hell are you doing in my closet?" Asked a sleey Naomi.
"Oh I'm just trying to find something for tonight." Pete simply replied.
"And what is tonight?" Asked Naomi while throwing her zibra print covers off of her, and getting out of bed.
"Something for me to know, and for you to find out." And with that he went back to going through her clothes.
"But I want to know." Pouted Naomi.
Turning around Pete bent down and kissed her, then shooed her off to the shower. Undressing down to just her pink lacy bran and underwear, she looked at herself in the mirror. All that she sees is fat, and she doesn't know why Pete likes her. Slidding down to the ground Naomi started to sobb, and next thing that she knew Pete was in there holding her.
"Why do you like me? I'm nothing, and I won't be anything." She was able to croak out.
"Why do I like you? I don't. I love you. I love everything about you. The way you look, the way you talk, the way you smile, the way you giggle, the way you walk. I just love everything about you..." When he finshed, he looked down at Naomi who started to cry even more. Lifting up her chin, Pete planted a sweet kiss on her lip that quickly got heated. Removing his shirt, she traced his musscles and started on his jeans.
"Naomi!!!! Hurry up in there!!! I need to take a leak!!" Damn you Joe! Naomi cursed him under her breath.
"Use the downstairs bathroom!!" She yelled back to him, and then heard footsteps leaveing.
"So where were we?" Pete asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I was going to take a shower, and you were going to leave." And Naomi was met with his lip on her's again.
Pushing him off, Naomi finally got him out of the bathroom and took her shower. Returning back to her room, she saw what Pete picked out for her. It was an indigo mini dress, with black tights like leggings, and black flats.



Pinning up the last of her hair, Pete appeared in her doorway sporting a pair of black skinny jeans, black button down shirt, and black chuck taylors.
"Well don't you look hansom!" Pete just kept looking her up and down, but nost of the time kept his eyes on her boobs. Boys will be boys.. "You look amazing."
"Why thank you, Mr. Wentz."
"Why you're welcome, Miss Hirasawa."
Walking down the stairs, they were met with everyone playing twister. Frankly, it was a funny sight to see, with everyone pretty much in sexual positions, and it wasn't just guy on girl either.
"So where are yall going?" Asked Ashley who was under Joe.
"Some place." And with that the two left and got into Naomi's Lexus.
"So tell me Pete, where are we going?" A nervous Naomi asked. "It's a secret, now close your eyes." Pete said while pulling out of her driveway.




"Now open them." As Naomi opened her eyes, she was faced with a blanket on a grassy, green hill outside of the city, where they can just lay out and look up at the stars. They both got out of the car, and Pete walked over to a bush, and when he returned, he retuned with some wild flowers.
"Aw Pete. You seriously are amazing. I love you."
Sign up to rate and review this story