Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're the therapists pumping through your speakers

YAY!

by azn___x 3 reviews

sorry it's short, but I'll update some more tonight.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-10-29 - Updated: 2007-10-29 - 761 words - Complete

0Unrated
"NAOMI I FUCKING LOVE YOUUUU!!!!" Screamed a very very happy Joe while attacking her in a bear hug.
"Haha. I told you I'll try my best, and it soo happens that she thinks you're cute. But Joe, let me the fuck go!" Demanded a dying Naomi.
"Sorry."
"Hey Briana, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" A winking Naomi asked.
"I belive so..."
"So you think.."
"Yeah probly, but.."
"No that was lasnight."
"Oh yeah. but.."
"GAHH!! STOP WITH ALL OF THE GIRL TALK AND FUCKING TELL US!!" By that time Andy was in the driver's seat, Briana sitting up front with him, Naomi and Pete sitting in the middle seat, and Joe and Patrick in the back of the van.
"Jesus Christ! Chill Patrick! We were thinking that maybe we'll have Ashley and our friend Taylor come over tonight to hang out. Is that okay?" Joe was sitting there with a HUGE grin on his face, and Patrick with a slight smile.
"Let me call and tell them to come over at 6. Okay?" And with that Naomi pulled out her sidekick ID and called her friends.




"I want to go swimming!" Whined Pete and Joe after they finished watching Peter Pan.
"Well I guess it's a good thing that I have a pool." Stated Ashley, while the boys, Naomi, and Briana ran up to their rooms to change really quick. Patrick was the first one out sporting a pair of blue trunks and a tshirt, Andy was second wearing green trunks and no shirt, Briana was third in her white roxy halter bikini, Joe was forth while wearing red trunks, next was Pete wearing black trunks, and finially it was Naomi, she was wearing a black halter bikini that had hot pink broken hearts and electric blue lightning bolts on it. All of the boys were in awe. Who knew she could look like?


Once Taylor and Ashley got on their bathing suits, Patrick and Joe couldn't take their eyes off of them. Taylor was wearing a black string bikini, and Ashley was wearing a lime green halter bikini. Everyone was having a good time in the pool. Joe and Ashley were already making out in the corner of the pool, so no one really wanted to go over there. Andy and Briana were talking about comics and anime, what nerds. Taylor and Patrick were being so cute and shy towards eachother, and well Pete and Naomi were sitting on a bench thing in the pool talking. "So Mr. Wentz, how are you?" Asked Naomi in a fake snotty intervier's voice. "Well, you see, I met this incredible girl just yesterday, and I belive I'm starting to fall for her...No. I'm head over heals for her." Once Pete finially looked Naomi straight in the eye, they started moving towards eachother. Neither of them taking their eyes off of the other. "OUCH!"
"Briana!!!!!!" Naomi thought for sure she was going to kill her best friend for throwing one of thoes pool squishy balls at them. "You better fucking run Briana Simmons!!" With that Naomi dove back into the pool and chased Briana around.




After everyone was dried off and back at Briana's and Naomi's house, they decided to crash for the night. Patrick and Taylor in the living room, Joe and Ashley in the "game room", Briana and Andy in Briana's room, and Naomi and Pete in her room. Up in Naomi's room, Pete was getting under the covers when Naomi walked back into her room. "So, we never finished what we started earlier..." Pete hinted to Naomi. "Hmm... maybe." Was Naomi's reply as she sliped under her covers and turned towards Pete. Right when she was getting ready to say something, his lips came crashing down onto hers in a sweet kiss. Once they parted, she moved closer to Pete as he wraped his arm around her waist bringing her closer to him. "Hey Naomi...." "Yes Pete?" Came Naomi's sleepy voice. "How would you feel if I asked you, Ashley, Briana, and Taylor to come on tour with us?" By the time he finished, Naomi shot up like she just snorted some sugar. "What the fuck! I'd be so fucking stoked!! Dude I need to tell them!!!" Naomi said without even taking a breath. "Naomi, they already know. I asked them earlier, and they all agreed." "Holy shit! I love you Wentz!" Came her very excited responce. "And I love you Hirasawa." And with that he planted a passionate, yet sweet, kiss on her lips, and they feel asleep together.
Sign up to rate and review this story