Categories > Original > Romance > River Phoenix the Vampire King

The Beginning

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

What happens when River Jude Phoenix comes back to life as...the King of all Vampires?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-01 - Updated: 2010-09-13 - 909 words

0Unrated
October 31, 1994

A lone figure strode through the night, clothed in black, his black hair flowing in the wind. His name was River Jude Phoenix. He had died on October 31, 1993, from a drug overdose on the sidewalk on Sunset Boulevard up at the nightclub known as the Viper Room. But now he was back in the world of the living as a vampire, thanks to Dracula.
Then Dracula had, after leaving River with his title of King of the Vampires, committed suicide. But to River it was not a total loss.

"Ideally I would stay silent as River. That's the reason why, for a long time, I've said the opposite of what I really thought. In interviews, I've also played characters that I wasn't. I've lied and often contradicted myself to dumbfound people. It's all over now, because I have nothing left to hide. Eventually, I'm quite an ordinary person."

Soon River came to his house. He stopped under her window.
Rain Phoenix. His little sister.
He smiled to himself. In his human life he never smiled for the cameras, fearing embarrassment and being called a sex symbol. Now he could smile whenever he wished.

Anyway, he smirked when an idea came to him. Slowly he climbed up the wall and stopped next to Rain's window.
He dissolved into green mist, then slipped into the bedroom. Then he slipped over to the bed and under the covers. His smile grew even wider, showing his sharp canines.

Perfect.

River's POV
She is a sweet creature just waiting to be taken. I always did love hunting, but only when it came to love.

Only as fog, an enchanted mist, can I safely enter the chamber where my sister slumbers. Even as she sleeps I can smell the sweet extracts of her...essence, shall I say. I may be a monster, but I am still a gentleman and as such, shall not forget my manners.

But there are exceptions to every rule. I think I can forgo them...just this once.

The silken vapor my body has taken form in slips under the sheets, wherein I can smell the scent of perfume. Just delightful, truly.

The vampire in me must take over now and I cause time to slow down now, the sweet charade of time working against itself, trying to make itself go faster, less sluggish, just encourages me all the more to give my little sister an experience only I, her big brother, can offer.

I make my way up to where she was so obviously quickly and disappointingly taken by the cold fish. Her maidenhood should have been mine, but alas, you can never have everything you want in this world. Another, perhaps...

Time has come to a full stop, it is time.

Rain's POV

I dream of River Phoenix, my strange big brother. I wish he could be here.

Oh my...I feel...dizzy all of a sudden...

River's POV

That’s right, my little sister. Just lie still while I give you the experience of a lifetime.

She writhes. Good, this means her mind will be active but she will not be able to stop me.

I, as mist, separate her legs like I have so many times in so many years and so many beds in ages past. All she wears is a thin shift a schoolgirl might wear. This will not be an issue as it is already around her hips. I enter into her barely used organ of reproduction and start my craft. My misty form teases the small bundle of nerves inside of her like a kitten batting a ball of yarn about. I just felt her muscles tighten up and squeeze the one finger of mist already inside of her. All I need do is keep this up and she will climax for me in no time…no time at all. If mist could retain liquid, she would be making me a sopping mess as of now. If only the time was right, if only I could go into human for without fear, then I could take her as every woman deserves to be taken. Forcefully…

Rain's POV

His hands are on me, inside me, what ecstasy is this? I desire him. Only my brother River could make me feel this way; he is here! My thoughts move, but my body is paralyzed and can only be moved or swayed by carnal heat. I desire him, above all things, I desire his body and mine to be as one. I desire his manhood inside my body, to pleasure me and give me the utmost indulgence any woman can ask for. His body is a temple, a land of endless indulgences that I long to roll my tongue across.

Something is happening…I cry out in pleasure caused by my brother, sight unseen. My insides writhe and pulsate with a revelry never before felt!

River's POV

That’s a good little sister…I knew you could do it.

In her dreams, I run my hand over her face, skin soft as velvet, and take her tears. I channel all of my power and turn her tears into diamonds. Her eyes look into mine and I cannot help but kiss her.

I hold her like a child and kiss her forehead.

I believe I've made my little sister my own again.

Try and stop me, Joaquin, my little brother.
Try and get her back now.
Sign up to rate and review this story