Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > as we ride this highway

as we ride this highway

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

uhmm... this is a new story...sorry, it is a bit short... and im not sure if you will like it... uhmm... if you read it please review it... it means alot to me :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 559 words

0Unrated
As we ride this highway, all I can think about is him.
His sexy smile,
His sexy voice,
His extremely tight jeans,
His extremely tight revealing jeans,
His crotch facing my way, right now.

“hey Frankie, can I ask you something?” I quickly slammed my diary shut and shoved it down into the depths of my duffel bag. “yeah sure, fire away” I said nervously, turning to face my fellow band mate. “what are you always writing in that book? What stuff do you write about?” he asked so innocently, blowing a lungful of cigarette smoke out the van window. “uhmm, private stuff. Stuff no one else is allowed to know.” I said, hoping not to sound rude. “oh, okay then.” He said as he threw his cigarette butt out the window and wound it up. the van pulled up to a gas station. “hey if any of you guys need to go to the toilet or need anything you better do it now. We only got three hours to get to the next hotel.” Brian our tour manager said as we all filed one by one out of the van. “well im going to the toilet.” I stated, not that anyone noticed. They all just went about their business.

I walked towards the counter. “hey, do you guys have toilets here?” the kid behind the counter only looked like, nine, or maybe ten. An older man slithered around the corner and stared at the young boy. He ran out back and slammed a door. “the toilets are over there” he gave me a stern look, as I didn’t reply. “oh, thanks.” I smiled concerned for the young boy but continued to the toilets.

I pushed open the door with my elbow, so I don’t catch any diseases from it and walked in slowly. To my surprise the toilets here are extremely clean. I sighed. I don’t really gotta pee. I just wanted to get away from his gorgeous majesty. I stalked to the last stall and locked the door behind me. the toilet lid was already down so I sat on it and gripped at my hands.

For a few moments I sat in silence. Thinking of my miserable depressing life. Then suddenly I was startled out of my thoughts by the lavatory door slamming. Meaning someone else had come in. I pulled my legs up to my chest and my feet under my bum.

“Frankie, you in here?” It was Gerard. “yeah. Im down the end.” I heard him giggle. No doubt he thought of something sexual, from what I said. I heard his foot steps getting closer and closer, and with each tap echoing through all the cubicles, I felt a shudder go down my spine. There is something I don’t know about him that worries me, but at the same time, turns me on! I saw his feet on the other side of the door. “what are you doing in there mr.franklin?”
he spoke in monotone. But it was different when he did it, his voice is deep and seductive and sexy and it makes me fell like I have never felt before… “nothing much.” What? ‘nothing much’?? what the hell was I thinking?! “ha ha well, would you mind if I use the toilet? Seeing as you aren’t?”
Sign up to rate and review this story