Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > as we ride this highway

it kills. like a bitch.

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 0 reviews

sorry its so short. im kind of having a writers black. lol i hope you like it. if you do. review!!!! god damn you!!!! or there will be no more

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-02 - Updated: 2007-11-02 - 608 words

0Unrated
“but there are plenty of other toilets.” I heard him scoff, “yeah, but I wanna use this one!” I gawked. “well too bad. Im in here!” we sounded like a couple of pre schoolers. But it was cool. “well ill just have to get you out then wont i?” he sounded so cocky, it nearly broke my heart. “well, the door is locked and your too fat to crawl under neath.” I heard him gasp. I am a dead man if he gets in here. “I am not fat! And you are so dead!!” the cubicle next to me’s door swung open. “Gerard, what are you doing?” everything went quiet. “I’m climbing over to kick your ass!” he suddenly jumped up on the wall separating the two cubicles. “Gerard. Your going to hurt yourself!” I was worried. What if he fell…well at least then he wouldn’t be able to hurt me… “no im not. Im going to hurt you!” he got down safely and I backed up. suddenly I hit the door. “ha ha now your cornered. No where to go… what are you gonna do little Frankie?” I reached my hand down slowly and unlocked the door. As he crept closer and closer I could feel his body heat. God, this man is hot. I slammed open the door and raced out of the restrooms. I looked behind me and there was no Gerard. I stood in front of the doors, waiting for them to open, hurry up god damn it!! I jumped up and down frantically looking in the direction of the toilets… shit! Gerard just strolls around the corner and smiles widely. “hey Frankie guess what?” the motion sensor at the door kept beeping. It was driving me crazy. “what?” I heard the doors begin to open. “it doesn’t bother me if you run now… you have to get in the van.” Oh damn! I forgot about that! I heard the door bing open and raced outside. “ha. Ha. You never get this! You never get this! La! la! la! la! la!”
I ran around the van, screaming this with Gerard chasing me. “oh just remember. One day he broke out of his cage. And he got it. All night long!” Gerard said as he climbed into the van catching his breath. I tripped up on the gas cord that ray was using and hit my face hard on the concrete. “ dude! Are you ok?!” mikey ran up to me. I guess he was on the phone to Alicia. “ha. ha babe you have no idea what frank just did!” before I even got a chance to speak he was gone again. Damn. My face hurt. “ha. ha that’s what you get fucker!” I felt tears sting my eyes and warm them at the same time. “awe frankies crying.” Gerard being an asshole isn’t like an other person being an asshole.
Its worse.
Much worse.
The pain, its worse than the one person you have ever loved,
ever bled or pained for, its just like them bursting out laughing when you confess your unedifying love for them. Yeah. It kills. Like a bitch.
I looked up at him, as sorrowful as I could. “oh shit man, are you ok?” ray saw my face. “im fucking fine.” I climbed into the back of the van and grabbed my ipod out of my bad. I stuck the earphones in and clicked on the misfits – dust to dust. I felt the van gently bouncing along with the gravel roads. I closed my eyes and pretended to be in my happy place.
Sign up to rate and review this story